Hell Is Real.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
1 Peter 1:16 ' For it is written, be ye holy ; for I am holy' I have no denomination. It's only one church and one church only. Jesus said He is coming for ONE church. And if they are not bulit on the Apostles Doctrine that is not the church He is coming for.

So you don't attend any church on regular bases?

COGTHW

So you don't attend any church on regular bases?

Of Course I attend church Hebrews 10:25 'Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching.'

I'm a man of God/Preacher so I have to be at church. Yes I go to Church.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Of Course I attend church Hebrews 10:25 'Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching.'

Is it non-denominational?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
You that think you know everything.

Oh, I see, you're the ONLY one that knows everything, right? And, you're only 21 years old. Usually, 21-year-olds think they know everything and everybody else is an idiot, so, that's only natural.

The truth of the matter is, the human brain isn't fully developed until 25 years of age.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

The book of Hebrews was written to Hebrews, not to the Body of Christ. (The Church.) It would be best for COG to learn how to "Rightly Divide" the Bible.

COGTHW

Being only 21 years old, we can see why COG is acting the way he is, IMMATURE!

Yeah I'm 21, and STILL know way more bout God then you, I told you stop talking and get my number. Stop hiding and throwing insults behind a screen be a MAN.!!! Get my email. So I can call you.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Yeah I'm 21, and STILL know way more bout God then you, I told you stop talking and get my number. Stop hiding and throwing insults behind a screen be a MAN.!!! Get my email. So I can call you.
Proverbs 16:18 King James Version (KJV)

18 Pride goeth before destruction, and an haughty spirit before a fall.

COGTHW

Proverbs 16:18 King James Version (KJV)

18 Pride goeth before destruction, and an haughty spirit before a fall.

I STILL KNOW MORE GOD THEN YOU.!!! I don't care what Scripture you post, I'm PRIDEFUL of my Father Jesus Christ. You can email also if you are a man.!!

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I STILL KNOW MORE GOD THEN YOU.!!! I don't care what Scripture you post, I'm PRIDEFUL of my Father Jesus Christ. You can email also if you are a man.!!

Get a clue! Jesus is not the Father.

Matthew 3:16-17 King James Version (KJV)

16 And Jesus, when he was baptized, went up straightway out of the water: and, lo, the heavens were opened unto him, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove, and lighting upon him:

17 And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.

Once you figure out the nature of god, come back and discuss.

2 Timothy 2:15 King James Version (KJV)

15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth. :poly:

COGTHW

Get a clue! Jesus is not the Father.

Matthew 3:16-17 King James Version (KJV)

16 And Jesus, when he was baptized, went up straightway out of the water: and, lo, the heavens were opened unto him, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove, and lighting upon him:

17 And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.

Once you figure out the nature of god, come back and discuss.

2 Timothy 2:15 King James Version (KJV)

15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth. :poly:

The devil got your head so wrapped up Jesus said HE IS GOD.!!! Revelation 1:8 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.

You so full of vain knowledge the devil ain't let you see that one.! You so blind the devil ain't want you to see where Jesus said HE IS THAT IAM.!!!
John 8:56 Your father Abraham rejoiced to see my day: and he saw it, and was glad.

57 Then said the Jews unto him, Thou art not yet fifty years old, and hast thou seen Abraham?

58 Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.

AHHH HALLELUJAH.!!! Jesus is God you fool, Jesus is the name of the Father, cause the Book say WITHOUT HIM NOTHING WAS MADE.!! Jesus is the Son because God said He is the Savior.!! AHHH GLORY.!!! You fool if you read your bible YOU WOULD KNOW JESUS IS THE HOLY GHOST BECAUSE HE SAID YOU CAN ONLY GET IT IF YOU BELIEVE ON HIS NAME AND HE SHALL GIVE IT TO YOU.!!! YOU FOOL.!!

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The devil got your head so wrapped up Jesus said HE IS GOD.!!! Revelation 1:8 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.

You so full of vain knowledge the devil ain't let you see that one.! You so blind the devil ain't want you to see where Jesus said HE IS THAT IAM.!!!
John 8:56 Your father Abraham rejoiced to see my day: and he saw it, and was glad.

57 Then said the Jews unto him, Thou art not yet fifty years old, and hast thou seen Abraham?

58 Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.

AHHH HALLELUJAH.!!! Jesus is God you fool, Jesus is the name of the Father, cause the Book say WITHOUT HIM NOTHING WAS MADE.!! Jesus is the Son because God said He is the Savior.!! AHHH GLORY.!!! You fool if you read your bible YOU WOULD KNOW JESUS IS THE HOLY GHOST BECAUSE HE SAID YOU CAN ONLY GET IT IF YOU BELIEVE ON HIS NAME AND HE SHALL GIVE IT TO YOU.!!! YOU FOOL.!!

Go home to your mommy,

COGTHW

Go home to your mommy,

That's right... Throw your insults. UHHHHHH cause you can't throw scriptures.!! GLORYY.!!!! You antichrist bet you didn't know Jesus is God.!!

1 John 5:20 And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true, and we are in him that is true, even in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life.

JESUS CHRIST IS THE TRUE GOD.!!

Bet you didn't know the Bible cause you an antichrist

1 John 4:2 'Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God:'

3 'And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.'

Bet you didn't know God came in flesh as Jesus.

1 Timothy 3:16 And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.

Bet you didn't know that Jesus was God and the Jews and your fathers the Scribes and Pharisees didn't know it only the Apostles.!!

John 1:10 He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not.

I bet you didn't know that.!

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
That's right... Throw your insults. UHHHHHH cause you can't throw scriptures.!! GLORYY.!!!! You antichrist bet you didn't know Jesus is God.!!

1 John 5:20 And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true, and we are in him that is true, even in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life.

JESUS CHRIST IS THE TRUE GOD.!!

Bet you didn't know the Bible cause you an antichrist

1 John 4:2 'Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God:'

3 'And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.'

Bet you didn't know God came in flesh as Jesus.

1 Timothy 3:16 And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.

Bet you didn't know that Jesus was God and the Jews and your fathers the Scribes and Pharisees didn't know it only the Apostles.!!

John 1:10 He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not.

I bet you didn't know that.!

You're not telling me anything I don't already know. I have been studying the scriptures for forty years and you know what? Even though not correct you are entitled to your interpretation.

COGTHW

You're not telling me anything I don't already know. I have been studying the scriptures for forty years and you know what? Even though not correct you are entitled to your interpretation.

If you know that then you would know Jesus is the Father is the Son and is the Holy Ghost.