Have you put on Christ.? Are you Gods'.?!

COGTHW

Are you trusting in baptism to save you?

It is the act of baptism that washes sins away. You have to be baptized in order to attain Salvation. God said you have to be baptized and if any other way the Scriptures say you are a thief and a liar.
John 10:1 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that entereth not by the door into the sheepfold, but climbeth up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber.
You gotta enter in just as Jesus said by water and Spirit. Not word and Spirit but water.
John 3:5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

nikolai_42

It is the act of baptism that washes sins away. You have to be baptized in order to attain Salvation. God said you have to be baptized and if any other way the Scriptures say you are a thief and a liar.
John 10:1 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that entereth not by the door into the sheepfold, but climbeth up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber.
You gotta enter in just as Jesus said by water and Spirit. Not word and Spirit but water.
John 3:5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.
If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.
If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

I John 1:7-9

Even the holiness churches preach that baptism isn't what saves - rather as an outward act of obedience and faith testifying to an inward work of God.

COGTHW

But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.
If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.
If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

I John 1:7-9

Even the holiness churches preach that baptism isn't what saves - rather as an outward act of obedience and faith testifying to an inward work of God.

Acts 22:16 And now why tarriest thou? arise, and be baptized, and wash away thy sins, calling on the name of the Lord.
Wash away your sins. I told you, you believe in some Scripture I believe all.