Have You Found The Inner Man?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

I can respond to one thread if you want me to.

I believe that you are simply agitated, judging from your post I am replying to.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
Not really I am amazed that anyone could call themselves a teacher and be that full of ignorance.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol Your an idiot. Showing your ignorance isn't teaching someone something. Its just showing your ignorance.
Shalom.

Are you teaching this to me? I can accept you as a teacher whether you want to teach me or not.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Ok quit posting on multiple threads. That is harassment.
Shalom.

No. It is not.

All we need to do is have good communication. If I post on one of your threads that does not mean that I cannot post on another one. But, if you want me to post on a thread tell me which one. If we are done on a thread we should communicate that we are unless you are wanting an answer, desiring a reply, or waiting for a response. If you want to post what God has revealed to you over the years, it is good that people can reply or make a reply. However, I do not know what your true desire is. If you feel trapped or burdened needing to respond to every post on your threads, that is not good. Especially when my replies to your posts can usually or always be my last one. We do not need to reply to any posts, from you and I to anyone else, unless you have been prompted that you need to. When I see a lot of your threads, or a thread or more from you, I consider which one or ones to respond to. You have a lot of similar thread titles to threads that I have started over the years, though your thread content and opening post or posts have been different than mine. If you are just making a post and not wanting a reply from me, I do not know how I would know that. But I am a member here at Theology Online and I post more than my own threads here.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

No. It is not.

All we need to do is have good communication. If I post on one of your threads that does not mean that I cannot post on another one. But, if you want me to post on a thread tell me which one. If we are done on a thread we should communicate that we are unless you are wanting an answer, desiring a reply, or waiting for a response. If you want to post what God has revealed to you over the years, it is good that people can reply or make a reply. However, I do not know what your true desire is. If you feel trapped or burdened needing to respond to every post on your threads, that is not good. Especially when my replies to your posts can usually or always be my last one. We do not need to reply to any posts, from you and I to anyone else, unless you have been prompted that you need to. When I see a lot of your threads, or a thread or more from you, I consider which one or ones to respond to. You have a lot of similar thread titles to threads that I have started over the years, though your thread content and opening post or posts have been different than mine. If you are just making a post and not wanting a reply from me, I do not know how I would know that. But I am a member here at Theology Online and I post more than my own threads here.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
All you want is to dictate to others, and them worship you. lolol

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
All you want is to dictate to others, and them worship you. lolol
Shalom.

No.

What are you talking about? Why do you believe that I want to dictate to others and have them worship me? How would I be able to help you if you thought that?

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

No.

What are you talking about? Why do you believe that I want to dictate to others and have them worship me? How would I be able to help you if you thought that?

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
Because you speak from yourself and your own opinion.
[Jhn 7:18
18 "He who speaks from himself seeks his own glory; but He who seeks the glory of the One who sent Him is true, and no unrighteousness is in Him.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Because you speak from yourself and your own opinion.
[Jhn 7:18
18 "He who speaks from himself seeks his own glory; but He who seeks the glory of the One who sent Him is true, and no unrighteousness is in Him.
Shalom.

This verse is about Jesus. He is true and no unrighteousness is in Him.

It is okay to have an opinion, but it needs to be correct. We must not speak from ourselves.

Here are three of four verses from the NASB with the word opinion.

1 Corinthians 7:25 NASB - Now concerning virgins I have no command of the Lord, but I give an opinion as one who by the mercy of the Lord is trustworthy.

1 Corinthians 7:40 NASB - But in my opinion she is happier if she remains as she is; and I think that I also have the Spirit of God.

2 Corinthians 8:10 NASB - I give my opinion in this matter, for this is to your advantage, who were the first to begin a year ago not only to do this, but also to desire to do it.

Here is a verse about speaking as the oracles of God. The NASB says that whoever speaks, is to do so as one who is speaking the utterances of God.

1 Peter 4:11 NKJV - If anyone speaks, let him speak as the oracles of God. If anyone ministers, let him do it as with the ability which God supplies, that in all things God may be glorified through Jesus Christ, to whom belong the glory and the dominion forever and ever. Amen.

1 Peter 4:11 NASB - 11 Whoever speaks, is to do so as one who is speaking the utterances of God; whoever serves is to do so as one who is serving by the strength which God supplies; so that in all things God may be glorified through Jesus Christ, to whom belongs the glory and dominion forever and ever. Amen.

Here are three verses, from John, about the things that Jesus spoke.

John 8:28 NASB - So Jesus said, "When you lift up the Son of Man, then you will know that I am He, and I do nothing on My own initiative, but I speak these things as the Father taught Me.

John 12:49 NASB - "For I did not speak on My own initiative, but the Father Himself who sent Me has given Me a commandment as to what to say and what to speak.

John 12:50 NASB - "I know that His commandment is eternal life; therefore the things I speak, I speak just as the Father has told Me."

Here are some verses about the oracles of God, which are Scripture, The Torah or The TaNaKh, God's word or God's words.

Romans 3:1-2 NASB - 1 Then what advantage has the Jew? Or what is the benefit of circumcision? 2 Great in every respect. First of all, that they were entrusted with the oracles of God.

Hebrews 5:12 NASB - 12 For though by this time you ought to be teachers, you have need again for someone to teach you the elementary principles of the oracles of God, and you have come to need milk and not solid food.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

This verse is about Jesus. He is true and no unrighteousness is in Him.

It is okay to have an opinion, but it needs to be correct. We must not speak from ourselves.

Here are three of four verses from the NASB with the word opinion.

1 Corinthians 7:25 NASB - Now concerning virgins I have no command of the Lord, but I give an opinion as one who by the mercy of the Lord is trustworthy.

1 Corinthians 7:40 NASB - But in my opinion she is happier if she remains as she is; and I think that I also have the Spirit of God.

2 Corinthians 8:10 NASB - I give my opinion in this matter, for this is to your advantage, who were the first to begin a year ago not only to do this, but also to desire to do it.

Here is a verse about speaking as the oracles of God. The NASB says that whoever speaks, is to do so as one who is speaking the utterances of God.

1 Peter 4:11 NKJV - If anyone speaks, let him speak as the oracles of God. If anyone ministers, let him do it as with the ability which God supplies, that in all things God may be glorified through Jesus Christ, to whom belong the glory and the dominion forever and ever. Amen.

1 Peter 4:11 NASB - 11 Whoever speaks, is to do so as one who is speaking the utterances of God; whoever serves is to do so as one who is serving by the strength which God supplies; so that in all things God may be glorified through Jesus Christ, to whom belongs the glory and dominion forever and ever. Amen.

Here are three verses, from John, about the things that Jesus spoke.

John 8:28 NASB - So Jesus said, "When you lift up the Son of Man, then you will know that I am He, and I do nothing on My own initiative, but I speak these things as the Father taught Me.

John 12:49 NASB - "For I did not speak on My own initiative, but the Father Himself who sent Me has given Me a commandment as to what to say and what to speak.

John 12:50 NASB - "I know that His commandment is eternal life; therefore the things I speak, I speak just as the Father has told Me."

Here are some verses about the oracles of God, which are Scripture, The Torah or The TaNaKh, God's word or God's words.

Romans 3:1-2 NASB - 1 Then what advantage has the Jew? Or what is the benefit of circumcision? 2 Great in every respect. First of all, that they were entrusted with the oracles of God.

Hebrews 5:12 NASB - 12 For though by this time you ought to be teachers, you have need again for someone to teach you the elementary principles of the oracles of God, and you have come to need milk and not solid food.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
None of your own opinions are true. You say the old testament is not obsolete. You say that Jesus didn't change the law. You say that the old commandment is not annulled. You lie.
[Heb 8:13
13 In that He says, "A new [covenant]," He has made the first obsolete. Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.
[Heb 7:12, 18
12 For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law. ...
18 For on the one hand there is an annulling of the former commandment because of its weakness and unprofitableness,

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
None of your own opinions are true. You say the old testament is not obsolete. You say that Jesus didn't change the law. You say that the old commandment is not annulled. You lie.
[Heb 8:13
13 In that He says, "A new [covenant]," He has made the first obsolete. Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.
[Heb 7:12, 18
12 For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law. ...
18 For on the one hand there is an annulling of the former commandment because of its weakness and unprofitableness,
Shalom.

You are lying against the truth with your lies.

Shalom.

Jacob