Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Do you know what an idle word is?

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
Yes its your own opinion with human wisdom. No scripture.

[Mat 12:34-37
34 "Brood of vipers! How can you, being evil, speak good things? For out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks.
35 "A good man out of the good treasure of his heart brings forth good things, and an evil man out of the evil treasure brings forth evil things.
36 "But I say to you that for every idle word men may speak, they will give account of it in the day of judgment.
37 "For by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned."

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Yes its your own opinion with human wisdom. No scripture.

[Mat 12:34-37
34 "Brood of vipers! How can you, being evil, speak good things? For out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks.
35 "A good man out of the good treasure of his heart brings forth good things, and an evil man out of the evil treasure brings forth evil things.
36 "But I say to you that for every idle word men may speak, they will give account of it in the day of judgment.
37 "For by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned."

Shalom.

Incorrect. How can I help you?

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Okay.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
This Christianity stuff is away over your head.
You wonder why I say your an idiot. Its because I am always having to explain things to you. Because you don't understand. I have the Holy Spirit and He tells me things about you. And I share them with you. You don't know the Holy Spirit so you must ask me what He says about your comments. He always answers with the scriptures.

[Jhn 8:44
44 "You are of [your] father the devil, and the desires of your father you want to do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own [resources], for he is a liar and the father of it.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
This Christianity stuff is away over your head.
You wonder why I say your an idiot. Its because I am always having to explain things to you. Because you don't understand. I have the Holy Spirit and He tells me things about you. And I share them with you. You don't know the Holy Spirit so you must ask me what He says about your comments. He always answers with the scriptures.

[Jhn 8:44
44 "You are of [your] father the devil, and the desires of your father you want to do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own [resources], for he is a liar and the father of it.
Shalom.

If you are sharing revelations that you are not looking for a reply on, people still can reply here. If you have a message that you want to share, the same. In a Theology Forum it makes sense that people would be able to reply to a post.

Do you believe that people should be allowed to reply to your post? Do you believe that if they do then they do not know as much as you?

Romans 12:3 NKJV - For I say, through the grace given to me, to everyone who is among you, not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think, but to think soberly, as God has dealt to each one a measure of faith.

1 Peter 4:10 NKJV - As each one has received a gift, minister it to one another, as good stewards of the manifold grace of God.

1 Corinthians 14:26 NKJV - How is it then, brethren? Whenever you come together, each of you has a psalm, has a teaching, has a tongue, has a revelation, has an interpretation. Let all things be done for edification.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

I believe that you had a message by post from post to post on different threads that was the same, so I saw no need for a different response.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lol When I see someone full of bitter envy. I do feel sorry for you. But the truth will do that when your caught lieing or deceiving others.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol When I see someone full of bitter envy. I do feel sorry for you. But the truth will do that when your caught lieing or deceiving others.
Shalom.

I am not doing what you are saying, but I accept the following truth about root of bitterness, which you also posted on a thread of yours to me.

Hebrews 12:15 KJV - Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you, and thereby many be defiled;

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

I am not doing what you are saying, but I accept the following truth about root of bitterness, which you also posted on a thread of yours to me.

Hebrews 12:15 KJV - Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you, and thereby many be defiled;

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
You became defiled along time ago.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

What you are saying is not true. I do not have any demons.

It is okay if you can't see that clear enough to help me.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
No Jew Or Christian would pull this multiple thread harassment that your doing right now. Only a demon would do what your doing right now.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
No Jew Or Christian would pull this multiple thread harassment that your doing right now. Only a demon would do what your doing right now.
Shalom.

I can respond to one thread if you want me to.

I believe that you are simply agitated, judging from your post I am replying to.

Shalom.

Jacob