Have you been reconciled unto God by Jesus Christ?

God's Truth

Redirection again. Is that seriously the best you can do?

You trust in your own obedience to save you and keep you saved. Admit it.

I trust Jesus. Jesus says do this and do that. I trust him and do it, even if I didn't understand why. Understanding is given to those who obey.

God's Truth

No, I have obeyed the Gospel and God now sees me as perfect and complete "In Christ" Colossians 2:10.

You are not there because you are trying to become perfect and complete in your flesh.

Doing what Jesus says makes one perfect, even repenting of sins you stumbled with and repent of, as you work it out.

glorydaz

I trust Jesus. Jesus says do this and do that. I trust him and do it, even if I didn't understand why. Understanding is given to those who obey.

If understanding had been given to you, you'd not be claiming our obedience is necessary to be saved or stay saved. This is how we know you have not been given understanding, as you continue to claim.

God's Truth

If understanding had been given to you, you'd not be claiming our obedience is necessary to be saved or stay saved. This is how we know you have not been given understanding, as you continue to claim.

No way would not obeying the Creator's words be right.

glorydaz

Doing what Jesus says isn't a dirty rag. You don't understand the scriptures.

Your righteousness is. Pay attention.

Isaiah 64:6 But we are all as an unclean thing, and all our righteousnesses are as filthy rags; and we all do fade as a leaf; and our iniquities, like the wind, have taken us away.