Habits are demonic

Status
Not open for further replies.

popsthebuilder

Everything that now comes out is truth and aimed at the preservation of the saints, by pointing out who the hypocrites are.
The saints are preserved by the work of the Christ and the will of GOD.

It is for us to spread the good news and warn of a just judgement.

That is to say we are to assist those in need. The saints, or elect, being such, are not in need of anything.

Sent from my Alcatel_6055U using Tapatalk

Truster

The saints are preserved by the work of the Christ and the will of GOD.

It is for us to spread the good news and warn of a just judgement.

That is to say we are to assist those in need. The saints, or elect, being such, are not in need of anything.

Unless a man is regenerate then he has no part in the fellowship of the saints. You seem to think that the door is open to all and they can just wander in if they feel so inclined.

My role is slightly different to what you, for some reason, think it should be.

Ephesians 5:11.

Truster

So you agree that faith is effectual.

Now; do you believe that one can be saved prior to having faith in GOD?

Simple direct question. I would appreciate an answer of a similar sort.

The fact you need to ask the question means that you could never accept the answer.

Truster

I'm still not that clear on this. Are you saying that someone with OCD is suffering due to a lack of faith?

What I have done is pointed out that the Eternal Almighty judges the wicked with afflictions. He also uses afflictions to correct the saints. The wicked receive tribulation and anguish while the saints receive tribulation without the burden of anguish.

Greg Jennings

What I have done is pointed out that the Eternal Almighty judges the wicked with afflictions. He also uses afflictions to correct the saints. The wicked receive tribulation and anguish while the saints receive tribulation without the burden of anguish.
OCD most often begins in childhood. What sin could these children have committed to deserve their anguish?

Status
Not open for further replies.