Habits are demonic

Status
Not open for further replies.

popsthebuilder

The saints despite false brethren, false teachers, false doctrine and all that opposes the truth and the trust.
Genesis: 26. 27. And Isaac said unto them, Wherefore come ye to me, seeing ye hate me, and have sent me away from you?

Genesis: 27. 41. And Esau hated Jacob because of the blessing wherewith his father blessed him: and Esau said in his heart, The days of mourning for my father are at hand; then will I slay my brother Jacob.

Genesis: 29. 31. And when the LORD saw that Leah was hated, he opened her womb: but Rachel was barren.

Genesis: 29. 33. And she conceived again, and bare a son; and said, Because the LORD hath heard that I was hated, he hath therefore given me this son also: and she called his name Simeon.

Genesis: 37. 4. And when his brethren saw that their father loved him more than all his brethren, they hated him, and could not speak peaceably unto him.

I can go on if you like.

The point is that hatred of any is not for the saints.

Exodus: 23. 4. If thou meet thine enemy's ox or his *** going astray, thou shalt surely bring it back to him again. 5. If thou see the *** of him that hateth thee lying under his burden, and wouldest forbear to help him, thou shalt surely help with him. 7. Keep thee far from a false matter; and the innocent and righteous slay thou not: for I will not justify the wicked. 8. And thou shalt take no gift: for the gift blindeth the wise, and perverteth the words of the righteous.

Sent from my Alcatel_6055U using Tapatalk

popsthebuilder

Stating facts in a conversation is not holding a grudge. You keep telling me not to judge and here you are sitting in Moses' Chair. Hypocrisy rules where trust should.
I didn't realize I had condemned any, not even you.

That would make you a wrong liar if you were wondering.

Truster

Which you are not at this time.

If I wasn't then you wouldn't be following me about asking questions one moment and denying the truth all the time. You are demonstrative evidence of my eternal life. We are of opposing families and you know it...deep down.

God's Truth

A person who has self control will condemn the lost as truster does.

Jude 1:16 These men are discontented grumblers, following after their own lusts; their mouths spew arrogance; they flatter others for their own advantage. 17 But you, beloved, remember what was foretold by the apostles of our Lord Jesus Christ 18 when they said to you, “In the last times there will be scoffers who will follow after their own ungodly desires.”

19These are the ones who cause divisions, who are worldly and devoid of the Spirit. 20But you, beloved, by building yourselves up in your most holy faith and praying in the Holy Spirit, 21keep yourselves in the love of God as you await the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ to bring you eternal life

God's Truth

Truster. Is it possible for a saved person to be entangled in false doctrine? From what I have seen here, there are two people who are right on target on most things, but they are in error on some serious issues. You corrected them and their pride flared up and now, their ears are shut to you.

Is it possible they are saved in spite of this?

You ask Truster for help and wisdom; look to Jesus Christ and his written word.

popsthebuilder

If I wasn't then you wouldn't be following me about asking questions one moment and denying the truth all the time. You are demonstrative evidence of my eternal life. We are of opposing families and you know it...deep down.
News flash; I don't follow you; I find new threads that are shown at the top of a list, and if the topic interests me in some way then I investigate it. Unfortunately, your nonsense has been at the forefront lately due to your attempts at misdirecting others.

I told you I would not let it happen, and as long as there is a new day and another breath mercifully gifted to me in grace I will continue.

I would love to be able to stop but that would entail your own change which I am hopeful for, but have yet to see any evidence of.

Truster

Jude 1:16 These men are discontented grumblers, following after their own lusts; their mouths spew arrogance; they flatter others for their own advantage. 17 But you, beloved, remember what was foretold by the apostles of our Lord Jesus Christ 18 when they said to you, “In the last times there will be scoffers who will follow after their own ungodly desires.”

19These are the ones who cause divisions, who are worldly and devoid of the Spirit. 20But you, beloved, by building yourselves up in your most holy faith and praying in the Holy Spirit, 21keep yourselves in the love of God as you await the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ to bring you eternal life

A testimony wouldn't go amiss.

Are you a sinner?

popsthebuilder

Sorrow is not repentance.
Wow....

Must we really go over the same things?

So be it.

Sorrow leads to repentance.

I'm not going to waste my time, so please, please, provide scripture stating otherwise that I might help you to see your folly.

Status
Not open for further replies.