Guns!

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame
:unsure: Yeah....Not scary, but interesting.

:sneaky: I would be crawling around on the floor looking for the shell so I could examine the strike mark on the primer. Most likely giggling like an idiot and mumbling about "ain't that some :poop:".

But...Then it has been remarked that I'm not quite right in the head. :rolleyes:

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame
"This year will go down in history. For the first time a civilized nation has full gun !(*) Our streets will be safer, our police more efficient and the world will follow our lead into the future!"
- Me, January 1, 2023

* Thanks to the Supreme Court. With thanks to Republican former President Trump and the former Republican Senate who put them in there.
I would put it this way:

"This year will go down in history. For the first time a civilized nation has full"...Compliance with the ideals and intent of it's founding documents. :)

way 2 go

FmdPJWvWYAADboU

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber

Saw this earlier in a discord server I'm in, via this link:

Here's my original take:

"They should be put to death for attempted kidnapping.

Most they'll see is a couple years in prison, if that, sadly."

And in response to the person who posted the story, who said,
I'm all in for the death penalty but without harm to the victim, et al, I'll settle for a few years in a Level 2 with limited access to the Gen Pop. And, yes, IF they get the time..."

Prisons are inhumane. The death penalty for a capital crime is not only just, but humane. The victim here is society as a whole, who have to suffer knowing that their children might be snatched at any moment by people as crazy as this or crazier, by people who won't be deterred by the thought of spending a relatively short period of time locked in a cage. The victim here is also the child they attempted to kidnap.

Attempted crimes should be punished as if they were successful. It's the only way to deter criminals from committing such crimes, especially if they're not likely to be successful.