Guns!

Hilltrot

HR127 part 4

So he'll get 10 years in prison . . . Something tells me no.

BTW, for the morons from and in England and California, Glocks don't shoot unless the the trigger is pulled. If you can't hold a gun without "accidentally" firing it, you should seriously rethink owning that gun and possibly any gun.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
So he'll get 10 years in prison . . . Something tells me no.

BTW, for the morons from and in England and California, Glocks don't shoot unless the the trigger is pulled. If you can't hold a gun without "accidentally" firing it, you should seriously rethink owning that gun and possibly any gun.
Ogrish?
Wow that takes me back.

At one point that was the only place that you could find footage of people jumping out of the world trade center towers.

ok doser

Ah- I wasn't even aware there was a shotgun version. Only see the rifle around here...
It's designed to get around specific language in laws especially, from my point of view, those in New York State limiting the amount of ammo you can carry in a shotgun. It has 3 tubular magazines that are fixed and rotating. Holds 15 rounds in the magazines plus 1 in the chamber.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
70,000 Homeland Security officers ?????

Are you kidding me?

The facility at 1:28 in that video... I've been there. The company I used to work for picked up and delivered brass and casings to and from (respectively) from there.

In fact, at 1:35, you can see one of the trailers that belongs to the company I worked for.

It's an absolutely MASSIVE campus, with several different warehouses, lots, and the main road that runs down the middle is nearly 2.5 miles long from main gate to back gate.

ok doser

Rapid fire assault weapon, circa 1776

Hangfire on the last shot

Seen guys do it faster by tucking the ramrod under their left armpit

Idolater

"Foundation of the World" Dispensationalist χρ
Rapid fire assault weapon, circa 1776

Hangfire on the last shot

Seen guys do it faster by tucking the ramrod under their left armpit

That's like today's SAW right there: three shots, all in your general neighborhood in under a minute? Hit the deck!

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
One thing I have always said if one reads the Second Amendment it doesn't say that it gives us the right to bear arms. It says that our right to bear arms shall not be infringed. This means that he right to bear arms already existed independent of the Second Amendment.

Indeed.

Rights are God-given, not government granted.