Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
There are laws that are good to keep.

I said
Well you have a choice.
OLD TESTAMENT LAW OR NEW TESTAMENT LAW-NOT BOTH

James 2:10
10 For whoever shall keep the whole law, and yet stumble in one point, he is guilty of all.
Gal 5:3-5
3 And I testify again to every man who becomes circumcised that he is a debtor to keep the whole law.
4 You have become estranged from Christ, you who attempt to be justified by law; you have fallen from grace.
5 For we through the Spirit eagerly wait for the hope of righteousness by faith.
Rom 2:12
12 For as many as have sinned without law will also perish without law, and as many as have sinned in the law will be judged by the law
Gal 6:2
2 Bear one another's burdens, and so fulfill the law of Christ.
Gal 3:24-25
24 Therefore the law was our tutor to bring us to Christ, that we might be justified by faith.
25 But after faith has come, we are no longer under a tutor.
Gal 2:21
21 "I do not set aside the grace of God; for if righteousness comes through the law, then Christ died in vain."
Gal 2:16
16 "knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law but by faith in Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Christ Jesus, that we might be justified by faith in Christ and not by the works of the law; for by the works of the law no flesh shall be justified.
1 Cor 9:20-21
20 and to the Jews I became as a Jew, that I might win Jews; to those who are under the law, as under the law, that I might win those who are under the law;
21 to those who are without law, as without law (not being without law toward God, but under law toward Christ), that I might win those who are without law;
Rom 13:8
8 Owe no one anything except to love one another, for he who loves another has fulfilled the law.
Rom 9:31-33
31 but Israel, pursuing the law of righteousness, has not attained to the law of righteousness.
32 Why? Because they did not seek it by faith, but as it were, by the works of the law. For they stumbled at that stumbling stone.
33 As it is written: "Behold, I lay in Zion a stumbling stone and rock of offense, and whoever believes on Him will not be put to shame."
Rom 8:1-2
1 There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus, who do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit.
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death.
Gal 5:18
18 But if you are led by the Spirit, you are not under the law.
Gal 5:22-24
22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness,
23 gentleness, self-control. Against such there is no law.
24 And those who are Christ's have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.
James 1:25
25 But he who looks into the perfect law of liberty and continues in it, and is not a forgetful hearer but a doer of the work, this one will be blessed in what he does.

Rom 8:8
8 So then, those who are in the flesh cannot please God.
2 Cor 1:22
22 who also has sealed us and given us the Spirit in our hearts as a guarantee.
2 Cor 5:5
5 Now He who has prepared us for this very thing is God, who also has given us the Spirit as a guarantee.
Eph 1:13-14
13 In Him you also trusted, after you heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation; in whom also, having believed, you were sealed with the Holy Spirit of promise,
14 who is the guarantee of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, to the praise of His glory.
2 Cor 6:1
1 We then, as workers together with Him also plead with you not to receive the grace of God in vain.
Gal 2:21
21 "I do not set aside the grace of God; for if righteousness comes through the law, then Christ died in vain."
Phil 2:16
16 holding fast the word of life, so that I may rejoice in the day of Christ that I have not run in vain or labored in vain.
Heb 7:12
12 For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law.
Gal 3:3-5
3 Are you so foolish? Having begun in the Spirit, are you now being made perfect by the flesh?
4 Have you suffered so many things in vain-- if indeed it was in vain?
5 Therefore He who supplies the Spirit to you and works miracles among you, does He do it by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith?--
Gal 3:11-13
11 But that no one is justified by the law in the sight of God is evident, for "the just shall live by faith."
12 Yet the law is not of faith, but "the man who does them shall live by them."
13 Christ has redeemed us from the curse of the law, having become a curse for us (for it is written, "Cursed is everyone who hangs on a tree"),
1 Cor 15:55-56
55 "O Death, where is your sting? O Hades, where is your victory?"
56 The sting of death is sin, and the strength of sin is the law.
Rom 4:14-15
14 For if those who are of the law are heirs, faith is made void and the promise made of no effect,
15 because the law brings about wrath; for where there is no law there is no transgression.
(NKJ)

xxxThe old testament is the law of sin and death. The new testament is the law of Christ. You should make a choice of which one to live by, because no one can keep both of them together. And most mess up by mixing them together. Most dont understand that our grace is the new testament law of Christ. It takes a law to keep you out of heaven, and it takes a law to get you into heaven. Jesus brought over to the new testament parta of the old testament. But if you keep any part of the old testament that hasnt been brought over by Jesus you have fallen from grace.

Gal 5:1-4

1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty by which Christ has made us free, and do not be entangled again with a yoke of bondage.
2 Indeed I, Paul, say to you that if you become circumcised, Christ will profit you nothing.
3 And I testify again to every man who becomes circumcised that he is a debtor to keep the whole law.
4 You have become estranged from Christ, you who attempt to be justified by law; you have fallen from grace.
(NKJ)

II Jn 1:9-11
9 Whoever transgresses and does not abide in the doctrine of Christ does not have God. He who abides in the doctrine of Christ has both the Father and the Son.
10 If anyone comes to you and does not bring this doctrine, do not receive him into your house nor greet him;
11 for he who greets him shares in his evil deeds.
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
yes but our motivation is not the negative consequences of the Law, but the positive consequences of honoring God.

I said
My motivation is fear.
FEAR THE LORD GOD THE FATHER NOT THE Lord JESUS
Acts 9:31
31 Then the churches throughout all Judea, Galilee, and Samaria had peace and were edified. And walking in the fear of the Lord and in the comfort of the Holy Spirit, they were multiplied.
Luke 1:50
50 And His mercy is on those who fear Him from generation to generation.
1 Pet 1:17-19
17 And if you call on the Father, who without partiality judges according to each one's work, conduct yourselves throughout the time of your stay here in fear;
18 knowing that you were not redeemed with corruptible things, like silver or gold, from your aimless conduct received by tradition from your fathers,
19 but with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot.
Phil 2:12
12 Therefore, my beloved, as you have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling;
Heb 10:31
31 It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.
John 14:6
6 Jesus said to him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.
John 10:1
1 "Most assuredly, I say to you, he who does not enter the sheepfold by the door, but climbs up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber.
John 5:37-38
37 "And the Father Himself, who sent Me, has testified of Me. You have neither heard His voice at any time, nor seen His form.
38 "But you do not have His word abiding in you, because whom He sent, Him you do not believe.
John 6:29
29 Jesus answered and said to them, "This is the work of God, that you believe in Him whom He sent."
John 6:44-46
44 "No one can come to Me unless the Father who sent Me draws him; and I will raise him up at the last day.
45 "It is written in the prophets, 'And they shall all be taught by God.' Therefore everyone who has heard and learned from the Father comes to Me.
46 "Not that anyone has seen the Father, except He who is from God; He has seen the Father.
Matt 15:13
13 But He answered and said, "Every plant which My heavenly Father has not planted will be uprooted.
Heb 11:6
6 But without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him.
James 2:26
26 For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also.
Rev 21:8
8 "But the cowardly, unbelieving, abominable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death."
Rev 20:10
10 The devil, who deceived them, was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone where the beast and the false prophet are. And they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.
Rev 20:15
15 And anyone not found written in the Book of Life was cast into the lake of fire.
Luke 12:4-5
4 "And I say to you, My friends, do not be afraid of those who kill the body, and after that have no more that they can do.
5 "But I will show you whom you should fear: Fear Him who, after He has killed, has power to cast into hell; yes, I say to you, fear Him!
Acts 10:35
35 "But in every nation whoever fears Him and works righteousness is accepted by Him.
Rom 3:19-20
19 Now we know that whatever the law says, it says to those who are under the law, that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God.
20 Therefore by the deeds of the law no flesh will be justified in His sight, for by the law is the knowledge of sin.
Rom 3:18
18 "There is no fear of God before their eyes."
Rom 3:21-23
21 But now the righteousness of God apart from the law is revealed, being witnessed by the Law and the Prophets,
22 even the righteousness of God, through faith in Jesus Christ, to all and on all who believe. For there is no difference;
23 for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,
Mark 5:33-34
33 But the woman, fearing and trembling, knowing what had happened to her, came and fell down before Him and told Him the whole truth.
34 And He said to her, "Daughter, your faith has made you well. Go in peace, and be healed of your affliction."
Luke 8:47-48
47 Now when the woman saw that she was not hidden, she came trembling; and falling down before Him, she declared to Him in the presence of all the people the reason she had touched Him and how she was healed immediately.
48 And He said to her, "Daughter, be of good cheer; your faith has made you well. Go in peace."
Acts 9:6-7
6 So he, trembling and astonished, said, "Lord, what do You want me to do?" And the Lord said to him, "Arise and go into the city, and you will be told what you must do."
7 And the men who journeyed with him stood speechless, hearing a voice but seeing no one.
Acts 16:29-31
29 Then he called for a light, ran in, and fell down trembling before Paul and Silas.
30 And he brought them out and said, "Sirs, what must I do to be saved?"
31 So they said, "Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and you will be saved, you and your household."
1 Cor 2:2-3
2 For I determined not to know anything among you except Jesus Christ and Him crucified.
3 I was with you in weakness, in fear, and in much trembling.
2 Cor 7:15
15 And his affections are greater for you as he remembers the obedience of you all, how with fear and trembling you received him.
Phil 2:12-13
12 Therefore, my beloved, as you have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling;
13 for it is God who works in you both to will and to do for His good pleasure.
Heb 12:21
21 And so terrifying was the sight that Moses said, "I am exceedingly afraid and trembling.")
Rev 14:6-7
6 Then I saw another angel flying in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach to those who dwell on the earth-- to every nation, tribe, tongue, and people--
7 saying with a loud voice, "Fear God and give glory to Him, for the hour of His judgment has come; and worship Him who made heaven and earth, the sea and springs of water."
Heb 4:1
1 Therefore, since a promise remains of entering His rest, let us fear lest any of you seem to have come short of it.
Heb 12:24-29
24 to Jesus the Mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling that speaks better things than that of Abel.
25 See that you do not refuse Him who speaks. For if they did not escape who refused Him who spoke on earth, much more shall we not escape if we turn away from Him who speaks from heaven,
26 whose voice then shook the earth; but now He has promised, saying, "Yet once more I shake not only the earth, but also heaven."
27 Now this, "Yet once more," indicates the removal of those things that are being shaken, as of things that are made, that the things which cannot be shaken may remain.
28 Therefore, since we are receiving a kingdom which cannot be shaken, let us have grace, by which we may serve God acceptably with reverence and godly fear.
29 For our God is a consuming fire.
(NKJ)
xxxxx It takes the fear of God to obey some of the commandments. To fear man weakens your desire to obey God. But if you can find the fear of God in you, that will weaken your fear of man so you can obey God.

Isa 66:1-2

1 Thus says the LORD: "Heaven is My throne, and earth is My footstool. Where is the house that you will build Me? And where is the place of My rest?
2 For all those things My hand has made, and all those things exist," says the LORD. "But on this one will I look: on him who is poor and of a contrite spirit, and who trembles at My word.
(NKJ)

Matt 18:34-35
34 "And his master was angry, and delivered him to the torturers until he should pay all that was due to him.
35 "So My heavenly Father also will do to you if each of you, from his heart, does not forgive his brother his trespasses."
(NKJ)

1 Tim 5:20
20 Those who are sinning rebuke in the presence of all, that the rest also may fear.
(NKJ)

2 Cor 7:1

1 Therefore, having these promises, beloved, let us cleanse ourselves from all filthiness of the flesh and spirit, perfecting holiness in the fear of God.
(NKJ)

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Well you have a choice.
OLD TESTAMENT LAW OR NEW TESTAMENT LAW-NOT BOTH

xxxThe old testament is the law of sin and death. The new testament is the law of Christ. You should make a choice of which one to live by, because no one can keep both of them together. And most mess up by mixing them together. Most dont understand that our grace is the new testament law of Christ. It takes a law to keep you out of heaven, and it takes a law to get you into heaven. Jesus brought over to the new testament parta of the old testament. But if you keep any part of the old testament that hasnt been brought over by Jesus you have fallen from grace.
For all the command in the Old Testament I do not know if any of them have been negated in the New Testament. I know the New Testament standard is expressed as higher than the Old Testament standard, and that God remains the same.

tomlapalm

Psa 70:4
Let all those that seek thee rejoice and be glad in thee: and let such as love thy salvation say continually, Let God be magnified.

We do not fear God once we are redeemed. He is our loving Father

2Ti 1:7
For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

Rom 8:15
For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father.

fishrovmen

Someone once told me that fear is having the proper response to the fear source. It is not about cowering and trembling, being afraid to make a mistake that God is just waiting to punish.
Hebrews 12:28 Wherefore we receiving a kingdom which cannot be moved, let us have grace, whereby we may serve God acceptably with reverence and godly fear:

tomlapalm

God is not "just waiting to punish" He is a loving Father. He would rather we didn't do wrong and repent but we obey in the first place

Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice, and to hearken than the fat of rams.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
For all the command in the Old Testament I do not know if any of them have been negated in the New Testament. I know the New Testament standard is expressed as higher than the Old Testament standard, and that God remains the same.

I said
You now have a small idea of just how deceived they were in the old testament. And how people today are still deceived by the old testament.

2 Cor 3:14-15
14 But their minds were blinded. For until this day the same veil remains unlifted in the reading of the Old Testament, because the veil is taken away in Christ.
15 But even to this day, when Moses is read, a veil lies on their heart.
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Psa 70:4
Let all those that seek thee rejoice and be glad in thee: and let such as love thy salvation say continually, Let God be magnified.

We do not fear God once we are redeemed. He is our loving Father

2Ti 1:7
For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

Rom 8:15
For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father.

I said
You do what you like, I'm going to hold onto that fear.

28 Therefore, since we are receiving a kingdom which cannot be shaken, let us have grace, by which we may serve God acceptably with reverence and godly fear.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Someone once told me that fear is having the proper response to the fear source. It is not about cowering and trembling, being afraid to make a mistake that God is just waiting to punish.
Hebrews 12:28 Wherefore we receiving a kingdom which cannot be moved, let us have grace, whereby we may serve God acceptably with reverence and godly fear:

I said
That is the same verse I just got.

tomlapalm

I said
You do what you like, I'm going to hold onto that fear.

You should be "afraid" or in "fear" because you are not a "son of God"

Respect, and reverence is the word there as "godly fear" eulabeia

If you weren't self taught you would know theses things, if you had a personal relationship with God you would be free from fear

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You should be "afraid" or in "fear" because you are not a "son of God"

Respect, and reverence is the word there as "godly fear" eulabeia

If you weren't self taught you would know theses things, if you had a personal relationship with God you would be free from fear

I said
What do you do just make this stuff up as you go. I have this fear because I'm a son of God. I know Him and He knows me.

tomlapalm

I can approach the throne boldly, you cannot. You are not a son of God

Hbr 4:16
Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

If you are a son of God , relate how you became one.

Nevermind, you won't tell us.

Heterodoxical

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Jo 3:9
No one who is born of God practices sin, because His seed abides in him; and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.

1Jo 5:18
We know that no one who is born of God sins; but He who was born of God keeps him, and the evil one does not touch him.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned

I said
You poor misguided soul.. Do you really think your own opinion counts for anything?
A true son of God has proof. One goes through the milk understanding, then they go through the meat understanding. Then they come to the revelations of Jesus Christ. I have shared afew of them. But in the past 25 years I have received over 1500 of them.
So if you are a son of God, show me your revelations. I have showed you mine. That is if you can.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I said, if a thread is started by squeakily, don't post.

No charge fo dat

I said
Thank you. I prefer it that away. And maybe I won't have to put up with all these intellectual idiots with their theology's. I have been reading some of these threads. And it really saddens me to see what some of you call born again Christians. When none of them have even purged yet.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
You now have a small idea of just how deceived they were in the old testament. And how people today are still deceived by the old testament.

2 Cor 3:14-15
14 But their minds were blinded. For until this day the same veil remains unlifted in the reading of the Old Testament, because the veil is taken away in Christ.
15 But even to this day, when Moses is read, a veil lies on their heart.
(NKJ)
Being under the law is not the problem.

Ephesians 1:18 NASB - I pray that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened, so that you will know what is the hope of His calling, what are the riches of the glory of His inheritance in the saints,

tomlapalm

I said
You poor misguided soul.. Do you really think your own opinion counts for anything?
A true son of God has proof. One goes through the milk understanding, then they go through the meat understanding. Then they come to the revelations of Jesus Christ. I have shared afew of them. But in the past 25 years I have received over 1500 of them.
So if you are a son of God, show me your revelations. I have showed you mine. That is if you can.

Once again you won't share how you became a Christian, I have not offered any opinions, just facts most with scripture references.

The point I have been showing you is you do not have ANY revelations from GOD because they are not private. What God shows to you through Scripture, He shows to others.

Because you won't share how you became a Christian, God has revealed to me plainly you are ashamed of Christ.

This is evident because you do not accept the deity of Christ,

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Being under the law is not the problem.

Ephesians 1:18 NASB - I pray that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened, so that you will know what is the hope of His calling, what are the riches of the glory of His inheritance in the saints,

I said

John 14:26
26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
(NKJ)

John 16:13-14
13 "However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth; for He will not speak on His own authority, but whatever He hears He will speak; and He will tell you things to come.
14 "He will glorify Me, for He will take of what is Mine and declare it to you.
(NKJ)

2 Cor 5:5
5 Now He who has prepared us for this very thing is God, who also has given us the Spirit as a guarantee.
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Once again you won't share how you became a Christian, I have not offered any opinions, just facts most with scripture references.

The point I have been showing you is you do not have ANY revelations from GOD because they are not private. What God shows to you through Scripture, He shows to others.

Because you won't share how you became a Christian, God has revealed to me plainly you are ashamed of Christ.

This is evident because you do not accept the deity of Christ,

I said
All gross exaggerations. You are playing the role of the high priest.
I am obeying the role of Jesus. In everything we do in life we are accepting a role out of scripture. Beware of who you follow.

Matt 26:62-63
62 And the high priest arose and said to Him, "Do You answer nothing? What is it these men testify against You?"
63 But Jesus kept silent. And the high priest answered and said to Him, "I put You under oath by the living God: Tell us if You are the Christ, the Son of God!"
(NKJ)