GOP Sink America with Obama's ‘Fundamental Transformation of America’ spending bill

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
A funny thing happened on the way to the election this year. It seems with outsiders such as Trump, Cruz, Carson, etc. leading the polls over the establishment candidates, the GOP went full scale liberal on us. It's as if the Republican establishment is rebelling against the outsiders. Kinda like them saying... "okay you want to take over the party? Well we are gonna blow it all up before you get here."

I mean... we of course knew most Republicans were liberal all along but they had never flaunted it in such a manner as they are now.

Paul Ryan's bill does the following....

(1) Ryan’s Omnibus Fully Funds DACA

(2) Ryan’s Omnibus Funds Sanctuary Cities

(3) Ryan’s Omnibus Funds All Refugee Programs

(4) Ryan’s Omnibus Funds All of the Mideast Immigration Programs That Have Been Exploited by Terrorists in Recent Years

(5) Ryan’s Omnibus Funds Illegal Alien Resettlement

(6) Ryan’s Omnibus Funds the Release of Criminal Aliens

(7) Ryan’s Omnibus Quadruples H-2B Foreign Worker Visas

(8) Ryan’s Omnibus Funds Tax Credits for Illegal Aliens

(9) Ryan’s Omnibus Locks-In Huge Spending Increases

(10) Ryan’s Omnibus Fails to Allocate Funds to Complete the 700-Mile Double-Layer Border Fence That Congress Promised the American People

- SOURCE

drbrumley

Like I told our friend Chrys last night which he promptly ignored.

In case you were worried, the Paul Ryan-GOP budget doesn’t cut, let alone abolish, the sacred Planned Parenthood payoff.

Just thought you should know since you worry so much about those Republican friends of yours. Wanted to make sure you were at ease. Don't want you to have a stroke or something.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Paul Ryan's bill does the following....

(1) Ryan’s Omnibus Fully Funds DACA

(2) Ryan’s Omnibus Funds Sanctuary Cities

(3) Ryan’s Omnibus Funds All Refugee Programs

(4) Ryan’s Omnibus Funds All of the Mideast Immigration Programs That Have Been Exploited by Terrorists in Recent Years

(5) Ryan’s Omnibus Funds Illegal Alien Resettlement

(6) Ryan’s Omnibus Funds the Release of Criminal Aliens

(7) Ryan’s Omnibus Quadruples H-2B Foreign Worker Visas

(8) Ryan’s Omnibus Funds Tax Credits for Illegal Aliens

(9) Ryan’s Omnibus Locks-In Huge Spending Increases

(10) Ryan’s Omnibus Fails to Allocate Funds to Complete the 700-Mile Double-Layer Border Fence That Congress Promised the American People

- SOURCE

Is this stuff already passed ?

Last edited:

Jose Fly

When I saw articles yesterday listing the wins and losses for both parties in this spending bill, I was a bit surprised. The GOP didn't really get much at all, except lifting the ban on oil exports, continuing the ban on federal funds for gun research, and not letting Puerto Rico declare bankruptcy. Other than that, just about everything was a "Democrat win" or "bipartisan".

And the far right didn't get anything they wanted. PP is funded, no big rollback of immigration policies, no Obamacare defunding/repeal, no gutting of Dodd-Frank, no repeal of EPA regulations, and no ban on money going to the international fund that's the centerpiece of the Paris Climate Accord.

I'm also hearing that this may have to pass with Democrat votes. Given all this, you have to wonder why the Freedom Caucus isn't up in arms against Ryan the same way they were with Boehner.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
When I saw articles yesterday listing the wins and losses for both parties in this spending bill, I was a bit surprised. The GOP didn't really get much at all, except lifting the ban on oil exports, continuing the ban on federal funds for gun research, and not letting Puerto Rico declare bankruptcy. Other than that, just about everything was a "Democrat win" or "bipartisan".

And the far right didn't get anything they wanted. PP is funded, no big rollback of immigration policies, no Obamacare defunding/repeal, no gutting of Dodd-Frank, no repeal of EPA regulations, and no ban on money going to the international fund that's the centerpiece of the Paris Climate Accord.

I'm also hearing that this may have to pass with Democrat votes. Given all this, you have to wonder why the Freedom Caucus isn't up in arms against Ryan the same way they were with Boehner.

It's the beard

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
I'll have to take a closer look

no kidding - my youtube search ten minutes ago was the first time i've heard trump speaking

i'm really unplugged

brewmama

I heard everyone hates Teddy. apparently he is one really unlikeable guy.

Right, standing firm with your principles and not going along with the panderers will do that. Unlikeable has nothing to do with it really. His reaction to Cher's spite was SO MEAN! :bang:

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
Huh??? Not even close.

The establishment hates Cruz.

That's one of the reasons I like him. :)

Presidential Eligibility

No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any Person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States.
- Article II, Section 1, Clause 5

If Cruz becomes a thread for the Republican nomination, I wonder if he'll continue being as deferential toward Trump if "the Donald" demands a Supreme Court ruling to determine if Cruz qualifies as a "natural-born citizen!"

Mocking You

Yes, I'm trying to imagine the negotiations:

Pelosi: "We want Planned Parenthood fully funded."
Ryan: "OK, so long as you allow crude oil exports."

Pelosi: "And we're not giving an inch on Dodd-Frank."

Pelosi: "Sanctuary cities are fully funded."

Pelosi: "No restrictions on Syrian refugees."

Pelosi: "We want financial aid for Puerto Rico."
Ryan: "OK, but not until March, 2016."

Pelosi: "You will strip out those provisions attacking Obama's executive orders allowing illegal immigrants to be free from prosecution."
Ryan: "OK, so long as you drop your insistence on doing a federal government research program on gun violence."

Pelosi: "You will drop your objections to the EPA orders to shut down coal fired power plants."

etc. etc. etc.