Good News!

way 2 go

Anyway, the point is that the shaming technique that stops society from pushing back on these ludicrous tactics only works because we have all been terrified into not calling it out, to be polite. The psy-operators deploy the same “bad person” accusations against us, over and over, rinse and repeat, and fight most fiercely at the questioning stage.

For example, if you question the Proxy War, then of course you are a heartless maniac who doesn’t care about poor, downtrodden Ukrainians, just like that fascist Putin. If you wonder whether that’s really a chick or maybe it’s actually a boy, then you are a shameful, intolerant transphobe, a disrespecter, who enjoys mentally torturing defenseless dysphorics. Or, if you question mask science, you are LITERALLY killing grandma, how dare you.

And so on. They’re using our fear of being called ‘impolite’ against us.

But sooner or later, this kind of psychological warfare eventually runs up against an unyielding social or emotional bulwark. For example, straight guys have stubbornly refused to be shamed into dating lipsticked cross-dressers. Just this week, Kansas — joining several other states — outlawed boys playing on the girls’ soccer team. Angry dads (not just moms, finally) are yelling at school boards. Matt Walsh has trolled the psy-operators by repeatedly asking so-called experts the apparently baffling question, “what is a woman?”

Even lots of light-beer drinkers have put a lid on Bud Light.

My sense is the trans movement’s days are, mercifully, numbered. That particular operation is petering out faster than Ukraine’s artillery supply. But I wonder: what if we had immediately taken a strong position against all this gender-bending, and called it out as the mental illness that it clearly is, instead of allowing those irrational ideas to get traction just because we were afraid of hurting somebody’s feelings?

We need a word for being painfully honest, something like blunt, but more proactive. And that word needs to become a rallying cry against whatever these maniacs come up with next.

I’ll just say it: some people’s feelings NEED to get hurt, for their own good, and for our collective sanity. If weak men produced these hard times, then it might be time for some strong men to start calling a cross-dresser a transvestite.

way 2 go

so just using it to scare people out of commiefornia .

controlled burn of the economy.

house sales are down and so are prices :unsure:

• San Francisco Bay Area had the highest year-over-year price decline of 12.8 percent, with the median price being $1,228,000.
  • Southern California had a year-over-year price decline of 4 percent, with the median price being $770,000.
  • The Central Coast had a year-over-year price decline of 12.1 percent, with the median price being $922,500.
  • The Central Valley had a year-over-year price drop of 8.4 percent, with the median price being $453,550.
  • The Far North had the highest year-over-year drop of 10.1 percent, with the median price being $355,000.

way 2 go

In an overwhelming victory, the three Barrington (RI) teachers fired last year for refusing the Covid vaccine have settled all claims against the Barrington School Committee in their favor, their lawyer, Greg Piccirilli announced today.

.https://legalinsurrection.com/2023/05/total-vindication-full-reinstatement-and-back-pay-for-three-barrington-ri-teachers-fired-for-refusing-covid-vax/

way 2 go

OPERATION MULTIPLIER UPDATE: Daniel Penny’s GiveSendGo reported nearly an astounding $840,000 when I checked it this morning. The three-day-old fundraiser was hanging around $128,000 yesterday in the early morning when I started writing my post. By mid-afternoon, when many of the reported donations ended in a ‘2’, it was rocketing toward $500,000.

It could be that our multiplier kicked off yesterday’s momentum. I did a little investigating, and it turns out that about two hours after yesterday’s post went out, Governor DeSantis multiplied the multiplier by also posting Daniel Penny’s GiveSendGo to his followers, which REALLY jammed the fundraising pedal to the GiveSendGo metal.

way 2 go

so just using it to scare people out of commiefornia .

controlled burn of the economy.

house sales are down and so are prices :unsure:

• San Francisco Bay Area had the highest year-over-year price decline of 12.8 percent, with the median price being $1,228,000.
  • Southern California had a year-over-year price decline of 4 percent, with the median price being $770,000.
  • The Central Coast had a year-over-year price decline of 12.1 percent, with the median price being $922,500.
  • The Central Valley had a year-over-year price drop of 8.4 percent, with the median price being $453,550.
  • The Far North had the highest year-over-year drop of 10.1 percent, with the median price being $355,000.