JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber

way 2 go

Dutch farmers’ party secures landslide victory

With the highest turnout in 30 years, Dutch voters gave an extraordinary signal to their four-party Government on Wednesday: the Farmer Citizen Movement (BoerBurgerBeweging, or BBB) is set to come first in regional elections, which decide the make-up of the Dutch Senate.

In a long voting day, with locations from repurposed drive-through testing centres to ancient churches, an estimated 61% of Dutch people turned out.

With 18 parties in parliament, politicians have typically found a way to muddle along, but this election was different thanks to the thorny issue of nitrogen compound pollution, which is tying the country in knots before a bill has even passed through parliament.

way 2 go

Yesterday, the federal court in Missouri v. Biden — the most important civil rights case of our lifetimes — issued a ruling denying the government’s gigantic motion to dismiss the case. The court order is a detailed 77-page blockbuster, so it will take me a day or two to work my way through it and get you some good quotes.

The bottom line is the case is moving forward. A preliminary injunction hearing is now set for May 12th. To give you an idea of how important that hearing will be, I’m seriously considering how I can get up there to attend.

I’ll keep you posted.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber

Yesterday, the federal court in Missouri v. Biden — the most important civil rights case of our lifetimes — issued a ruling denying the government’s gigantic motion to dismiss the case. The court order is a detailed 77-page blockbuster, so it will take me a day or two to work my way through it and get you some good quotes.

The bottom line is the case is moving forward. A preliminary injunction hearing is now set for May 12th. To give you an idea of how important that hearing will be, I’m seriously considering how I can get up there to attend.

I’ll keep you posted.

What's the case about again?

way 2 go

.https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/09/another-win-missouri-v-biden-lawsuit-federal-judge-orders-white-house-fauci-niaid-hhs-turn-hidden-communications-big-tech/

Missouri and Louisiana just filed suit against Joe Biden, Jen Psaki, Dr. Fauci, and other top-ranking officials for allegedly colluding with social media companies to suppress freedom of speech under the guise of combating “misinformation.”” – Missouri Attorney General Eric Schmitt announced.

Screenshot from 2023-03-22 16-37-45.png