Good News: Non-Christians, too, are in the Body of Christ!!!

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned

Once again, written to the House of Israel. Start reading/studying Paul's writings Romans through Philemon.

If you believe Jesus's words are only for Israel, than you are missing the deepest Joy of scripture.

Jesus was simply bound to His Old Covenant promise, until His work was finished.

He trained the disciples up to proclaim ALL of His words to ALL after the appointed time.

Shall I erase words from scripture now, because of their context?

What happens when scripture is read in flesh alone and reduced to doctrines of men?

Sent from my iPad using TOL ~Jesus is the Theology and the Counselor is the Commentary

Last edited:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I have seen some guys on YouTube that prove, if monkeys could talk, we'd have even more denominations. It's possible we're getting to a place where there won't even need to be any talk to have a denomination, though. Church of the Latter Day Miming Primates? Doctrines that are bananas?

I have nothing to say to you. You get offended too easy. You're on ignore.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
If you believe Jesus's words are only for Israel, than you are missing the deepest Joy of scripture.

Jesus was simply bound to His Old Covenant promise, until His work was finished.

He trained the deciles up to proclaim ALL of His words to ALL after the appointed time.

Shall I erase words from scripture now, because of their context?

What happens when scripture is read in flesh alone and reduced to doctrines of men?

Sent from my iPad using TOL ~Jesus is the Theology and the Counselor is the Commentary

You're wrong, old GM is right. Too bad for you.

way 2 go

How is Samie's hope any different than God's who desires that none should be lost?
it is the exact opposite of what Jesus preached

no need to hope if everyone is :

Samie-
non-Christians - Muslims, Hindus, Buddhists, etc. - are part of the Body of Christ

Samie-
Only those to whom the HS have sent someone to tell them about Christ can become guilty of REFUSAL

best case scenario in Samie's view is to never hear of Jesus

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned

Samie-
non-Christians - Muslims, Hindus, Buddhists, etc. - are part of the Body of Christ

Samie-
Only those to whom the HS have sent someone to tell them about Christ can become guilty of REFUSAL

W2Go,

Please, oh, please put me on your naughty list too.

I am proud to stand back to back with Samie on this matter.

Samie's pride is in the completeness of Jesus's perfect work!

What are you talking about? And, stop giving orders.

Look, if I knew what I was talking about, I probably wouldn't be here. And if I don't practice controlling others, how is my cult ever going to get off the ground? I'm thinking of something big, Columbo, none of this "don't believe your lying eyes" scripture exegesis, sacred names or holy granola on the sabbath stuff, no Sir!

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
I NEVER joke.

Elijah had a great sense of humor.

27 At noon Elijah began to make fun of them. “Pray louder!” he said. “If Baal really is a god, maybe he is thinking, or busy, or traveling! Maybe he is sleeping so you will have to wake him!” 28 The prophets prayed louder, cutting themselves with swords and spears until their blood flowed, which was the way they worshiped. 29 The afternoon passed, and the prophets continued to act like this until it was time for the evening sacrifice. But no voice was heard; Baal did not answer, and no one paid attention.

Samie

Samie-
As Scriptures say. Read the OP, if you haven't. Read again, if you have.

Samie-
How can one refuse if he had not been offered of what to refuse? Can you answer this, w2g?

Nope. Best case scenario: Being part of the Body of Christ, we have His Power to overcome evil with good.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned

Nope. Best case scenario: Being part of the Body of Christ, we have His Power to overcome evil with good.

I agree.

1 Corinthians 13:

1 If I speak human or angelic languages
but do not have love,
I am a sounding gong or a clanging cymbal.
2 If I have the gift of prophecy
and understand all mysteries
and all knowledge,
and if I have all faith
so that I can move mountains
but do not have love, I am nothing.
3 And if I donate all my goods to feed the poor,
and if I give my body in order to boast[a]
but do not have love, I gain nothing.
4 Love is patient, love is kind.
Love does not envy,
is not boastful, is not conceited,
5 does not act improperly,
is not selfish, is not provoked,
and does not keep a record of wrongs.
6 Love finds no joy in unrighteousness
but rejoices in the truth.
7 It bears all things, believes all things,
hopes all things, endures all things.
8 Love never ends.
But as for prophecies,
they will come to an end;
as for languages, they will cease;
as for knowledge, it will come to an end.
9 For we know in part,
and we prophesy in part.
10 But when the perfect comes,
the partial will come to an end.
11 When I was a child,
I spoke like a child,
I thought like a child,
I reasoned like a child.
When I became a man,
I put aside childish things.
12 For now we see indistinctly, as in a mirror,[c]
but then face to face.
Now I know in part,
but then I will know fully,
as I am fully known.
13 Now these three remain:
faith, hope, and love.
But the greatest of these is love.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Look, if I knew what I was talking about, I probably wouldn't be here. And if I don't practice controlling others, how is my cult ever going to get off the ground? I'm thinking of something big, Columbo, none of this "don't believe your lying eyes" scripture exegesis, sacred names or holy granola on the sabbath stuff, no Sir!

That makes sense to me.

Elijah had a great sense of humor.

27 At noon Elijah began to make fun of them. “Pray louder!” he said. “If Baal really is a god, maybe he is thinking, or busy, or traveling! Maybe he is sleeping so you will have to wake him!” 28 The prophets prayed louder, cutting themselves with swords and spears until their blood flowed, which was the way they worshiped. 29 The afternoon passed, and the prophets continued to act like this until it was time for the evening sacrifice. But no voice was heard; Baal did not answer, and no one paid attention.

That is a good one. I like the Lord Jesus with the straining at a gnat and swallowing a camel, as well as the beam in the eye thing. Also, the reply of the Lord Jesus to, clearly, knowing what Nathanael said about nothing good coming out of Nazareth, "Behold an Israelite indeed, in whom is no guile!" Priceless...