Good News: Non-Christians, too, are in the Body of Christ!!!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Rotfl.....

GM,

Your a sly coyote. [emoji846]

Harmless as a dove.

Does this mean you stir the pot as the devils advocate at any given time?

I'm so throwing my sucker in the dirt and whining the words; that's not fair.

[emoji6][emoji854][emoji12][emoji85]

Sent from my iPad using TOL ~Jesus is the Theology and the Counselor is the Commentary

I'm EXTREMELY inventive and well learned in the "Art of Verbal Fisticuffs."

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
Ignorance personified!!

bb7dd3e12c9bf1a432cc1f4248c43c2d.jpg

Sent from my iPad using TOL ~Jesus is the Theology and the Counselor is the Commentary

Samie

Jesus has declared that He will come again once the Gospel He wanted preached to the world would have been preached. Matthew 24:14

Sadly, the brand of gospel preached to the world since centuries ago tell people to BELIEVE so they can be part of the Body of Christ (works-based salvation), INSTEAD of telling them to BELIEVE they are part of the Body of Christ (grace-based salvation).

At least, the Gospel Jesus wanted preached is beginning to be preached, again.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
Jesus has declared that He will come again once the Gospel He wanted preached to the world would have been preached. Matthew 24:14

Sadly, the brand of gospel preached to the world since centuries ago tell people to BELIEVE so they can be part of the Body of Christ (works-based salvation), INSTEAD of telling them to BELIEVE they are part of the Body of Christ (grace-based salvation).

Oh man! 1,000,000,000 Amens!

Sent from my HTC One M9 using TheologyOnline mobile app

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

Your ignorance astounds me.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Today, we live in the "Dispensation of Grace" as Paul calls it. We are NOT under Law, but, under God's Grace. Some, like Sammie, choose to live like a Jew under the Law. That's their right/choice. However, they'll end up standing before God's judgment and be judged by their "Works," and suffer eternal damnation instead of eternal life with God.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I believe that the majority of humanity will not receive eternal life, because, they seek their own way and not God's way. Comparatively speaking, a minority of humanity will enter eternal life. The alternative being, the majority being cast into the Lake of Fire, for eternity.

way 2 go

how is a muslim better off rejecting Jesus than never hearing of Jesus?

best case scenario in your view is to never hear of Jesus

Samie

Most preachers teach the brand of gospel described by this statement: For one to be saved, he must first believe.

Let's try to analyze that statement.

The first part indirectly says people start out in life APART from Christ because only those in Christ are saved, since there is no other name under heaven given to men for salvation.

The second part indirectly says that believing is requisite to being made part of the Body of Christ.

In other words, the statement is indirectly stating that unless one believes, he remains APART from Christ. Glaringly, the statement requires one yet APART from Christ to do that which he cannot do. Why? Because Christ Himself said that APART from Him man can do NOTHING.

But sadly, this is the brand of gospel the world has known for centuries. And the preachers preaching this brand of gospel expect Jesus to come soon.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
The Apostle Paul writes about the "True Gospel" for today. You will find the "True Gospel" in the books of Romans through Philemon. If you reject "Paul's Gospel" that he received from the ascended Lord Jesus Christ, you will miss out on God's Grace and eternal life.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
Scriptures already explained how one is born again: it was God Who caused people to be born again. 1 Pet 1:3

If you can't believe what Scriptures say, how can you believe me when I only quote what Scriptures say?

Again: Good News, both Christians and non-Christians are in the Body of Christ!!!

OP remained uncontested.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Most preachers teach the brand of gospel described by this statement: For one to be saved, he must first believe.

Let's try to analyze that statement.

The first part indirectly says people start out in life APART from Christ because only those in Christ are saved, since there is no other name under heaven given to men for salvation.

The second part indirectly says that believing is requisite to being made part of the Body of Christ.

In other words, the statement is indirectly stating that unless one beliefs, he remains APART from Christ. Glaringly, the statement requires one yet APART from Christ to do that which he cannot do. Why? Because Christ Himself said that APART from Him man can do NOTHING.

But sadly, this is the brand of gospel the world has known for centuries. And the preachers preaching this brand of gospel expect Jesus to come soon.

You teach false doctrine and a false gospel. (small g) Your beliefs will lead you to judgment and eternal damnation.

Samie

how is a muslim better off rejecting Jesus than never hearing of Jesus?

best case scenario in your view is to never hear of Jesus
NOPE.

It's the Holy Spirit Who determines whether a specific Muslim or Hindu has grown up into such a spiritual stature, as the Ethiopian eunuch, where he must be told about Christ. The HS will then send a Philip to him.

Sadly, you don't yet understand this, w2g, despite the number of times you'd been told.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
Rom 1:19 For what can be known about God is plain to them, because God has shown it to them.
Rom 1:20 For his invisible attributes, namely, his eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly perceived, ever since the creation of the world, in the things that have been made. So they are without excuse.

hope he does not hear of Jesus ?

Interestingly enough, your scripture defends Samie. [emoji848]