Gods Relationship With Satan

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
I hope your not lying again. You keep saying your going to leave, but you don't. You just keep on lying.

Shalom.

Now I have to be here because you have called upon me to answer if I have lied about leaving. I have not. I do not know what you mean by leaving. If you do not respond to me then this is my last post on this thread.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Now I have to be here because you have called upon me to answer if I have lied about leaving. I have not. I do not know what you mean by leaving. If you do not respond to me then this is my last post on this thread.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lol Your an idiot. I started this thread I am required to respond. Your an idiot your not required to respond.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol Your an idiot. I started this thread I am required to respond. Your an idiot your not required to respond.

Shalom.

I respond to all posts made in response to a post of mine, unless there is no need to do so.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

I respond to all posts made in response to a post of mine, unless there is no need to do so.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lol There is no need to ever respond to me. Because I cant believe anything you say. You have lied, you have spread heresy on my threads, you have blasphemed the Holy Spirit, you have used guile. And your an antichrist.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol There is no need to ever respond to me. Because I cant believe anything you say. You have lied, you have spread heresy on my threads, you have blasphemed the Holy Spirit, you have used guile. And your an antichrist.

Shalom.

You have falsely accused me in these things. If you had not done so I would not need to respond to this your post.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

You are incorrect and I do not know where your ideas come from.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
Your an antichrist. Jesus said the only way to the Father is through Jesus(new testament) you call Jesus a liar. And teach the old testament.

[Jhn 14:6
6 Jesus said to him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.

Jesus changed the law. And you say Jesus lied that we are suppose to keep the old testament law.

[Heb 7:12
12 For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law.

Jesus says the only truth is the Word of God. You say Jesus lied and that there are truths outside of the scriptures.

[Jhn 17:17-18
17 "Sanctify them by Your truth. Your word is truth. 18 "As You sent Me into the world, I also have sent them into the world.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Your an antichrist. Jesus said the only way to the Father is through Jesus(new testament) you call Jesus a liar. And teach the old testament.

[Jhn 14:6
6 Jesus said to him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.

Jesus changed the law. And you say Jesus lied that we are suppose to keep the old testament law.

[Heb 7:12
12 For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law.

Jesus says the only truth is the Word of God. You say Jesus lied and that there are truths outside of the scriptures.

17 "Sanctify them by Your truth. Your word is truth. 18 "As You sent Me into the world, I also have sent them into the world.

Shalom.

I believe that I can make a statement that is true. Yes.

However, the only way to the Father is through Jesus. This statement is independent of the new covenant or the new testament.

By the way, I do not call Jesus a liar. You are lying when you say that I do.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

I believe that I can make a statement that is true. Yes.

However, the only way to the Father is through Jesus. This statement is independent of the new covenant or the new testament.

By the way, I do not call Jesus a liar. You are lying when you say that I do.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lol I don't really care what you believe. What you believe is useless. The only thing that counts is what God believes. And yes your calling Jesus a liar. The reason you cant see it is because you don't believe what is written in the scriptures.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol I don't really care what you believe. What you believe is useless. The only thing that counts is what God believes. And yes your calling Jesus a liar. The reason you cant see it is because you don't believe what is written in the scriptures.

Shalom.

I do believe the Scriptures. But you say that you do not care about that? Maybe that is not what you meant.

What I believe matters. It is important. It is not only important to me, but to others as well.

I do not know anything that God believes.

I do not call Jesus a liar. I do not know why anyone would.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

I do believe the Scriptures. But you say that you do not care about that? Maybe that is not what you meant.

What I believe matters. It is important. It is not only important to me, but to others as well.

I do not know anything that God believes.

I do not call Jesus a liar. I do not know why anyone would.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
Jesus says the Word(verses) is truth. You say you have a truth outside the Word. That is calling Jesus a liar.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Jesus says the Word(verses) is truth. You say you have a truth outside the Word. That is calling Jesus a liar.

Shalom.

You are incorrect because you said a truth.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol After seeing how your logic works, I can really I don't care what you believe.

Shalom.

Some people do not care about the beliefs of others. I believe that you should. But you need to pay attention to or heed your own beliefs before you can be concerned of or about others. Do you care what people think but not what they believe?

I do not know what you mean by my logic since you seemed to indicate that I did not have any semblance of logic in what I was saying.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Some people do not care about the beliefs of others. I believe that you should. But you need to pay attention to or heed your own beliefs before you can be concerned of or about others. Do you care what people think but not what they believe?

I do not know what you mean by my logic since you seemed to indicate that I did not have any semblance of logic in what I was saying.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lol Your an idiot.