Gods Relationship With Satan

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

What do you mean when you say "that"? Read what again?

Why the insults?

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
What you wrote doesn't make any sense. And why do you insult the Spirit of grace?
[Heb 10:29
29 Of how much worse punishment, do you suppose, will he be thought worthy who has trampled the Son of God underfoot, counted the blood of the covenant by which he was sanctified a common thing, and insulted the Spirit of grace?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
What you wrote doesn't make any sense. And why do you insult the Spirit of grace?
[Heb 10:29
29 Of how much worse punishment, do you suppose, will he be thought worthy who has trampled the Son of God underfoot, counted the blood of the covenant by which he was sanctified a common thing, and insulted the Spirit of grace?

Shalom.

You did not answer the question.

Rejecting Jesus is a more serious sin than rejecting Moses, but both are sin.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

You did not answer the question.

Rejecting Jesus is a more serious sin than rejecting Moses, but both are sin.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lol How can anyone answer something they don't understand? You do it all the time but not me.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol You see that is just another one of your cheap worthless opinions. No fact, no proof, no scriptural support.

Shalom.

You use a dictionary as well or in addition to scripture for your statements of truth and fact.

Do you know what a contradiction is? You spoke of an oxymoron. What from what I have said do you believe to be an oxymoron? Why do you say that I am full of oxymorons? Are you talking about in what I say? Are you making this conclusion from anything that I have said? If so, what? What have I said that leads you to this conclusion?

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

You use a dictionary as well or in addition to scripture for your statements of truth and fact.

Do you know what a contradiction is? You spoke of an oxymoron. What from what I have said do you believe to be an oxymoron? Why do you say that I am full of oxymorons? Are you talking about in what I say? Are you making this conclusion from anything that I have said? If so, what? What have I said that leads you to this conclusion?

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lol Oh your just full of them. One was I don't understand what you are saying but I disagree with it.
Now if you don't understand it how can you disagree with it. That is an oxymoron.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol Oh your just full of them. One was I don't understand what you are saying but I disagree with it.
Now if you don't understand it how can you disagree with it. That is an oxymoron.

Shalom.

Incorrect. You do not agree with the things that you do not understand. The question is if you can understand something and not agree with it. To understand the scriptures ought to be to agree with them.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Incorrect. You do not agree with the things that you do not understand. The question is if you can understand something and not agree with it. To understand the scriptures ought to be to agree with them.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lololo