God The Father Created Everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
John 1:1-3 King James Version (KJV)
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

2 The same was in the beginning with God.

3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

Colossians 1:15-20 King James Version (KJV)
15 Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:

16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:

17 And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.

18 And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence.

19 For it pleased the Father that in him should all fulness dwell;

20 And, having made peace through the blood of his cross, by him to reconcile all things unto himself; by him, I say, whether they be things in earth, or things in heaven.

Gotquestions.org
Genesis 1:1 says that “God created the heavens and the earth.” Then, Colossians 1:16 gives the added detail that God created “all things” through Jesus Christ. The plain teaching of Scripture, therefore, is that Jesus is the Creator of the universe.

The mystery of the triune God is difficult to understand yet is one of the doctrines revealed in Scripture. In the Bible, both God the Father and Jesus are called Shepherd, Judge, and Savior. Both are called the Pierced One—in the same verse (Zechariah 12:10). Christ is the exact representation of God the Father, having the same nature (Hebrews 1:3). There is some sense in which everything the Father does, the Son and Spirit also do, and vice versa. They are always in perfect agreement at every moment, and all three equal only One God (Deuteronomy 6:4). Knowing that Christ is God and has all the attributes of God aids our understanding of Jesus as the Creator.

“In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God” (John 1:1). There are three important things in this passage about Jesus and the Father: 1) Jesus was “in the beginning”—He was present at creation. Jesus had existed eternally with God. 2) Jesus is distinct from the Father—He was “with” God. 3) Jesus is the same as God in nature—He “was God.”

Hebrews 1:2 says, “In these last days he has spoken to us by his Son, whom he appointed heir of all things, and through whom also he made the universe.” Christ is the agent of God’s creation; the world was created “through” Him. The Father and the Son had two distinct functions in creation yet worked together to bring about the cosmos. John says, “All things were made through [Jesus], and without [Jesus] was not anything made that was made” (John 1:3, ESV). The apostle Paul reiterates: “There is but one God, the Father, from whom all things came and for whom we live; and there is but one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom all things came and through whom we live” (1 Corinthians 8:6).

The Holy Spirit, the third Person of the Trinity, was also an agent in creation (Genesis 1:2). Since the Hebrew word for “spirit” is often translated as “wind” or “breath,” we can see the activity of all three persons of the Trinity in one verse: “By the word of the LORD the heavens were made, their starry host by the breath of his mouth” (Psalm 33:6). After a thorough study of Scripture, we can conclude that God the Father is the Creator (Psalm 102:25), and He created through Jesus, God the Son (Hebrews 1:2).

Guess that your premiss is false. It has been proven WRONG.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
JOHN 1-1 through 14
John 1:1-14

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

The Word of God is the power of God--Let there be light and there was light.

2 He was in the beginning with God.

Jesus watched God use His power.

3 All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made.

God made or created all things for Jesus.Through means reason for.

4 In Him was life, and the life was the light of men.

In Jesus was the Words of life, from God.

5 And the light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it.

Jesus came to share them words with the whole world.

6 There was a man sent from God, whose name was John.

John the Baptist, came first to tell people of Jesus' coming.

7 This man came for a witness, to bear witness of the Light, that all through him might believe.

Jesus came for a witness of the Words of life.

8 He was not that Light, but was sent to bear witness of that Light.

Jesus was not the words, but was sent to bear witness of the words.

9 That was the true Light which gives light to every man coming into the world.

these words are the true light which will deliver every man.

10 He was in the world, and the world was made through Him, and the world did not know Him.

Jesus was in the world, and the world was made for Him. And no one knew it.

11 He came to His own, and His own did not receive Him.

He came first to the Jews and they rejected Him.

12 But as many as received Him, to them He gave the right to become children of God, to those who believe in His name:

But the Gentiles believed Him, so He gave them the right to become children of God.

13 who were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

God blinded the Jews and opened the eyes of the Gentiles.

14 And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth.
And the Word became power over the flesh.

And the Word of God began to work in the life of the Gentiles. And people seen it working. And they glorified God for sending the Word(power) that would change peoples lives.
John 1:15-18
15 John bore witness of Him and cried out, saying, "This was He of whom I said, 'He who comes after me is preferred before me, for He was before me.'"

John bore witness of Jesus coming.

16 And of His fullness we have all received, and grace for grace.

We receive grace by believing Jesus for the grace that He received.

17 For the law was given through Moses, but grace and truth came through Jesus Christ.

The Word that is full of grace and truth came through Jesus from God.

18 No one has seen God at any time. The only begotten Son, who is in the bosom of the Father, He has declared Him.
(NKJ)

No one has seen God, so Jesus couldnt be God because they seen Him. But Jesus has declared who God is because of Gods Word.

Aimiel

The "over-running theme of the New Testament is: The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob... the Creator ... has fulfilled His promises and "raised up a prophet like Moses, which God EXALTED to be Lord, Christ, Prince and a Savior.
That's close, and it's almost true ... but it's very incomplete. Taking every verse of The New Testament into account one must conclude that Jesus is God, in The Flesh. It's there, you just have to read Scriptures as if you are a child (open mindedly).

Dartman

That's close, and it's almost true ... but it's very incomplete. Taking every verse of The New Testament into account one must conclude that Jesus is God, in The Flesh. It's there, you just have to read Scriptures as if you are a child (open mindedly).
The "over-running theme of the New Testament is: The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob... the Creator ... has fulfilled His promises and "raised up a prophet like Moses, which God EXALTED to be Lord, Christ, Prince and a Savior.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned

I said
lol Dont try that old trick. Your running on a circumstantial imagination. Try following the rules of believing. Dont think beyond what is written, and dont add one thing to the verses or take one thing away from the verses.

[1Co 4:6
[6] Now these things, brethren, I have figuratively transferred to myself and Apollos for your sakes, that you may learn in us not to think beyond what is written, that none of you may be puffed up on behalf of one against the other.

[Rev 22:18-19
[18] For I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds to these things, God will add to him the plagues that are written in this book;
[19] and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part from the Book of Life, from the holy city, and [from] the things which are written in this book.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Genesis 1:1 King James Version (KJV)
1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Genesis 1:1 King James Version (KJV)
1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

I said

The KJV was taken from all these versions. The 1611 KJV was the one who added "He" in place of "IT". The He was added to give the Word authority. God is neither male nor female and we call Him a "He". The Holy Spirit is neither male nor female and we call Him a "He". He is a Spiritual title of authority. And the KJV wanted to give the Word(verses) the same title of authority. It was never meant to say that Jesus is the Word. The Word came through Jesus. And the Word can control flesh or become flesh.

Tyndale 1534:
Joh 1:1 In the beginnynge was the worde and the worde was with God: and the worde was God. 2 The same was in the beginnynge with God. 3 All thinges were made by it and with out it was made nothinge that was made. 4 In it was lyfe and the lyfe was ye lyght of men

Bishops 1568:
Joh 1:1 In the begynnyng was the worde, & the worde was with God: and that worde was God. 2 The same was in the begynnyng with God. 3 All thynges were made by it: and without it, was made nothyng that was made. 4 In it was lyfe, and the lyfe was the lyght of men,

Geneva 1587:
Joh 1:1 In the beginning was that Word, and that Word was with God, and that Word was God. 2 This same was in the beginning with God. 3 All things were made by it, and without it was made nothing that was made. 4 In it was life, and that life was the light of men.

And now our modern Concordant Literal Version:
Joh 1:1 In the beginning was the word, and the word was toward God, and God was the word. " 2 This was in the beginning toward God. 3 All came into being through it, and apart from it not even one thing came into being which has come into being." 4 In it was life, and the life was the light of men."

Its easy to prove Jesus is not the Word of God. The Word came through Jesus from God.

John 1:17-18
17 For the law was given through Moses, but grace and truth came through Jesus Christ.
18 No one has seen God at any time. The only begotten Son, who is in the bosom of the Father, He has declared Him.
(NKJ)

John 12:48-50
48 "He who rejects Me, and does not receive My words, has that which judges him-- the word that I have spoken will judge him in the last day.
49 "For I have not spoken on My own authority; but the Father who sent Me gave Me a command, what I should say and what I should speak.
50 "And I know that His command is everlasting life. Therefore, whatever I speak, just as the Father has told Me, so I speak."
(NKJ)

Mark 13:23
23 "But take heed; see, I have told you all things beforehand.
(NKJ)

Even the old testament says the same thing.

[Deu 18:18-19
18 'I will raise up for them a Prophet like you from among their brethren, and will put My words in His mouth, and He shall speak to them all that I command Him.
19 'And it shall be [that] whoever will not hear My words, which He speaks in My name, I will require [it] of him.

GO TO BEGOTTEN SON OF GOD
GO TO SEED

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
So the heavens and the earth were created by an IT for an IT?

I said
That is what it says. God spoke "It" and it was done.

[Gen 1:1-4
[1] In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.
[2] The earth was without form, and void; and darkness [was] on the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God was hovering over the face of the waters.
[3] Then God said, "Let there be light"; and there was light.
[4] And God saw the light, that [it was] good; and God divided the light from the darkness.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I said
That is what it says. God spoke "It" and it was done.

[Gen 1:1-4
[1] In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.
[2] The earth was without form, and void; and darkness [was] on the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God was hovering over the face of the waters.
[4] And God saw the light, that [it was] good; and God divided the light from the darkness.

No that is not what it says. From what you said; An it created all things. I said God, the Word, created all things

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned

No that is not what it says. From what you said; An it created all things. I said God, the Word, created all things

I said
Gods Word created everything. God said "let there be" and it happened.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

I said
Gods Word created everything. God said "let there be" and it happened.

You are one stubborn dude. The truth is presented and you still don't believe. Why don't you believe what God's Word says. It is really simple;

What is it that you do not believe about "the Word was God." It is so clear!

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You are one stubborn dude. The truth is presented and you still don't believe. Why don't you believe what God's Word says. It is really simple;

What is it that you do not believe about "the Word was God." It is so clear!

I said
lol The King James bible was taken from these other bibles in the 1500" The Word was always an "it" not a He. KJV came up with the "He". People misunderstand what the "He" was for. It was to give the Word authority over other words. Not to make the "He' into a person.

Tyndale(i) 1 In the beginnynge was the worde and the worde was with God: and the worde was God. 2 The same was in the beginnynge with God. 3 All thinges were made by it and with out it was made nothinge that was made

Geneva(i) 1 In the beginning was that Word, and that Word was with God, and that Word was God. 2 This same was in the beginning with God. 3 All things were made by it, and without it was made nothing that was made

Status
Not open for further replies.