God The Father Created Everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I said
lol You need to get it in your head that is only your interpretation, and it is wrong. The Word is an "IT

The KJV was taken from all these versions. The 1611 KJV was the one who added "He" in place of "IT". The He was added to give the Word authority. God is neither male nor female and we call Him a "He". The Holy Spirit is neither male nor female and we call Him a "He". He is a Spiritual title of authority. And the KJV wanted to give the Word(verses) the same title of authority. It was never meant to say that Jesus is the Word. The Word came through Jesus. And the Word can control flesh or become flesh.

Tyndale 1534:
Joh 1:1 In the beginnynge was the worde and the worde was with God: and the worde was God. 2 The same was in the beginnynge with God. 3 All thinges were made by it and with out it was made nothinge that was made. 4 In it was lyfe and the lyfe was ye lyght of men

Bishops 1568:
Joh 1:1 In the begynnyng was the worde, & the worde was with God: and that worde was God. 2 The same was in the begynnyng with God. 3 All thynges were made by it: and without it, was made nothyng that was made. 4 In it was lyfe, and the lyfe was the lyght of men,

Geneva 1587:
Joh 1:1 In the beginning was that Word, and that Word was with God, and that Word was God. 2 This same was in the beginning with God. 3 All things were made by it, and without it was made nothing that was made. 4 In it was life, and that life was the light of men.

And now our modern Concordant Literal Version:
Joh 1:1 In the beginning was the word, and the word was toward God, and God was the word. " 2 This was in the beginning toward God. 3 All came into being through it, and apart from it not even one thing came into being which has come into being." 4 In it was life, and the life was the light of men."

Its easy to prove Jesus is not the Word of God. The Word came through Jesus from God.

John 1:17-18
17 For the law was given through Moses, but grace and truth came through Jesus Christ.
18 No one has seen God at any time. The only begotten Son, who is in the bosom of the Father, He has declared Him.
(NKJ)

John 12:48-50
48 "He who rejects Me, and does not receive My words, has that which judges him-- the word that I have spoken will judge him in the last day.
49 "For I have not spoken on My own authority; but the Father who sent Me gave Me a command, what I should say and what I should speak.
50 "And I know that His command is everlasting life. Therefore, whatever I speak, just as the Father has told Me, so I speak."
(NKJ)

Mark 13:23
23 "But take heed; see, I have told you all things beforehand.
(NKJ)

Now you are calling God an IT??? You are as intelligent as a rock. Jesus is God!!! Get over it.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Now you are calling God an IT??? You are as intelligent as a rock. Jesus is God!!! Get over it.

I said
lol No proof, no evidence. I have refuted everything you have ever come up with and I done it with scripture. And you still find the need to tell me the Word of wrong. Your saying Jesus lied, well show me which verse is a lie.

[Jhn 17:1-3
[1] Jesus spoke these words, lifted up His eyes to heaven, and said: "Father, the hour has come. Glorify Your Son, that Your Son also may glorify You,
[2] "as You have given Him authority over all flesh, that He should give eternal life to as many as You have given Him.
[3] "And this is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I said
lol No proof, no evidence. I have refuted everything you have ever come up with and I done it with scripture. And you still find the need to tell me the Word of wrong. Your saying Jesus lied, well show me which verse is a lie.

[Jhn 17:1-3
[1] Jesus spoke these words, lifted up His eyes to heaven, and said: "Father, the hour has come. Glorify Your Son, that Your Son also may glorify You,
[2] "as You have given Him authority over all flesh, that He should give eternal life to as many as You have given Him.
[3] "And this is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent.

You're full of it Squeaky! You have never interpreted John 1:1 correctly. Get a grip and get it right!!!

Dartman

Dartman said:
According to the Scriptures, Jehovah/YHVH God is the Creator of the universe, and Jesus is Jehovah's "holy servant";
no

Isa_9:6 For to us a child is born, to us a son is given; and the government shall be upon his shoulder, and his name shall be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.
I understand your confusion, and it's partially not your fault.

The translators of the Church era, out of their own bias, chose to translate all of the words in this Hebrew name very literally. That isn't the way Hebrew names work. The Hebrew names VERY frequently included Elohiym, or some form of that word. That didn't make the person God.

The same is true of the name foretold for Jesus. In fact, the Septuagint, which was a translation done by 70 Jewish Hebrew/Greek scholars, translates the verse as follows;

For a child is born to us, and a son is given to us, whose government is upon his shoulder: and his name is called the Messenger of great counsel: for I will bring peace upon the princes, and health to him

The name; Pele’Yow`eets’ElGibowr`Abiy`adSarShaalowm, is VERY comparable to Maher-shalal-hash-baz foretold in the previous chapter.

Isa 8:3 And I went unto the prophetess; and she conceived, and bare a son. Then said the Lord to me, Call his name Maher-shalal-hash-baz.

The trinitarian/oneness spin of this error in translation, results in a direct conflict with the rest of Scripture.

Dartman

Now you are calling God an IT??? .. (pure rubbish deleted) ...
No, he didn't call God an IT, he called logos an it .... since IT is!

Tyndale 1534:
Joh 1:1 In the beginnynge was the worde and the worde was with God: and the worde was God. 2 The same was in the beginnynge with God. 3 All thinges were made by it and with out it was made nothinge that was made. 4 In it was lyfe and the lyfe was ye lyght of men

Bishops 1568:
Joh 1:1 In the begynnyng was the worde, & the worde was with God: and that worde was God. 2 The same was in the begynnyng with God. 3 All thynges were made by it: and without it, was made nothyng that was made. 4 In it was lyfe, and the lyfe was the lyght of men,

Geneva 1587:
Joh 1:1 In the beginning was that Word, and that Word was with God, and that Word was God. 2 This same was in the beginning with God. 3 All things were made by it, and without it was made nothing that was made. 4 In it was life, and that life was the light of men.

Joh 1:1 In the beginning was the word, and the word was toward God, and God was the word. " 2 This was in the beginning toward God. 3 All came into being through it, and apart from it not even one thing came into being which has come into being." 4 In it was life, and the life was the light of men."

way 2 go

I understand your confusion, and it's partially not your fault.

The translators of the Church era, out of their own bias, chose to translate all of the words in this Hebrew name very literally. That isn't the way Hebrew names work. The Hebrew names VERY frequently included Elohiym, or some form of that word. That didn't make the person God.

The same is true of the name foretold for Jesus. In fact, the Septuagint, which was a translation done by 70 Jewish Hebrew/Greek scholars, translates the verse as follows;

For a child is born to us, and a son is given to us, whose government is upon his shoulder: and his name is called the Messenger of great counsel: for I will bring peace upon the princes, and health to him

The name; Pele’Yow`eets’ElGibowr`Abiy`adSarShaalowm, is VERY comparable to Maher-shalal-hash-baz foretold in the previous chapter.

Isa 8:3 And I went unto the prophetess; and she conceived, and bare a son. Then said the Lord to me, Call his name Maher-shalal-hash-baz.

The trinitarian/oneness spin of this error in translation, results in a direct conflict with the rest of Scripture.

:blabla:

no contradiction , this verse as written is in perfect agreement with the rest of the bible

Isa_9:6 For to us a child is born, to us a son is given; and the government shall be upon his shoulder, and his name shall be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.

when all else fails you want to rewrite the bible

its your modus operandi when you can't refute the verses, rewrite.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
No, he didn't call God an IT, he called logos an it .... since IT is!

Tyndale 1534:

Bishops 1568:

Geneva 1587:

You are as much of a fool as he is.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You are as much of a fool as he is.

I said
lol Now that is a self condemning statement.

[Mat 5:21-22
[21] "You have heard that it was said to those of old, 'You shall not murder, and whoever murders will be in danger of the judgment.'
[22] "But I say to you that whoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment. And whoever says to his brother, 'Raca!' shall be in danger of the council. But whoever says, 'You fool!' shall be in danger of hell fire.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Personal attacks are desperate tactics.

This is the kind of comeback someone utterly entrenched comes up with, when they have ZERO evidence that prooves their point.

I said
lol Bright raven and I have been on different sides of the issure for over 15 years and what little evidence that he has ever come up with I have refuted it with scripture. I have shared ton's of scriptures with him and he rejects everyone of them.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
I said
lol Now that is a self condemning statement.

[Mat 5:21-22
[21] "You have heard that it was said to those of old, 'You shall not murder, and whoever murders will be in danger of the judgment.'
[22] "But I say to you that whoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment. And whoever says to his brother, 'Raca!' shall be in danger of the council. But whoever says, 'You fool!' shall be in danger of hell fire.

you're not our brother squeaky - you serve satan

Dartman

lol Bright raven and I have been on different sides of the issure for over 15 years and what little evidence that he has ever come up with I have refuted it with scripture. I have shared ton's of scriptures with him and he rejects everyone of them.
I am not surprised. I have had the exact same experience with many posters, on many forums.

And, I have begun ignoring posts that are "Chihuahua" posts.

You know, the kind where the tiny annoying dog is yapping, with no reason.

Some posters, who are CLAIMING to be Christian, resort to grade school tactics; name calling and bluster..... just yapping dogs.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
I am not surprised. I have had the exact same experience with many posters, on many forums.

Some posters, who are CLAIMING to be Christian, resort to grade school tactics; name calling and bluster..... just yapping dogs.

you two swine don't deserve any more pearls

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned

I said
lol I know. But the ones who get a little frustrated and just need to vent a little, I will spar with them some just for fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.