God is not a man

CherubRam

Scriptures that say Jesus is God the Father:

See Deuteronomy 32:18. You deserted the Rock, who fathered you; you forgot the God who gave you birth. 1 Corinthians 10:4 and drank the same spiritual drink; for they drank from the spiritual rock that accompanied them, and that rock was Christ.

Jesus says those who overcome he will be their GOD and they will be his CHILDREN.

See Revelation 21:7. Those who are victorious will inherit all this, and I will be their God and they will be my children.

Jesus says when you SEE him, you have SEEN the Father.

See John 14:7 If you really know me, you will know my Father as well. From now on, you do know him and have seen him." John 14:9 Jesus answered: "Don't you know me, Philip, even after I have been among you such a long time? Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, 'Show us the Father'? John 12:45 The one who looks at me is seeing the one who sent me.

God says Jesus will be called God, Father, and Holy Spirit. So that is what I call Jesus.

Isaiah 9:6 For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.
Your quotes are out of context and you are making things up. Besides all of that this, your verse Isaiah 9:6 is not correct. Here is the correct translation:
Isaiah 9:6 For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor of the Mighty God and Everlasting Father, ministering in Peace. (Or: leading in peace.)

way 2 go

God is not a man

God is not a man

when ?

1Jn_4:2 By this you know the Spirit of God: every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God,

2Jn_1:7 For many deceivers have gone out into the world, those who do not confess the coming of Jesus Christ in the flesh. Such a one is the deceiver and the antichrist.

Last edited:

God's Truth

Your quotes are out of context and you are making things up. Besides all of that this, your verse Isaiah 9:6 is not correct. Here is the correct translation:

Did you really think your mere denial is a defense to truth?

What else do you got besides denying what I said?

CherubRam

when ?

1Jn_4:2 By this you know the Spirit of God: every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God,

2Jn_1:7 For many deceivers have gone out into the world, those who do not confess the coming of Jesus Christ in the flesh. Such a one is the deceiver and the antichrist.
Non-Trinitarians confess that Christ came in the flesh. That is not a problem.

6days

Show us the scriptures that state Christ is the Holy Father or Holy Spirit.
You have seen the scripture but reject it. You need to spin what God's Word says to fit your doctrine.
"And he will be called
Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God,
Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace."
Isaiah 9:6

Caino

BANNED
Banned
[FONT=&quot]It is impossible for Michael to be Christ. (Yahshua)[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Revelation 12:7-11[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]7 And war broke out in heaven: Michael and his angels (messengers) fought with the dragon; and the dragon and his angels (messengers) fought, 8 but they did not prevail, nor was a place found for them in heaven (in Genesis God calls the earth heaven) any longer. 9 So the great dragon was cast out, that serpent of old, called the Devil and Satan, who deceives the whole world; he was cast to the earth, and his angels (messengers) were cast out with him. 10 Then I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, "Now salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of His Christ have come, for the accuser of our brethren, who accused them before our God day and night, has been cast down. 11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony, and they did not love their lives to the death.

So how did Michael and his angels (messengers) overcome Satan?

Answer: By the Blood of the Lamb, and the word of their testimony.

So if Michael and his messengers overcame Satan by the blood of the LAMB, then how is that Michael is the Lamb?
[/FONT]
While Michael was on earth his given Jewish name was Jesus. He defeated Satan on earth already. Johns vision on Patmos was part retrospective.

CherubRam

While Michael was on earth his given Jewish name was Jesus. He defeated Satan on earth already. Johns vision on Patmos was part retrospective.
Revelation 1:19-20.
“Write, therefore, what you have seen, what is now and what will take place later. The mystery of the Seven Stars that you saw in my right hand and of the Seven Golden Lampsticks is this: The Seven Stars are the messengers of the Seven Congregations, and the Seven Lampsticks are the Seven Congregations. Your assertion does not agree with scriptures or the facts.

God's Truth

Not a written word, Hebrew dates to 900 BC.

What you say does not change the truth in what I said.

There was the written Word of God in heaven before earth.

Revelation 5:1
Then I saw in the right hand of him who sat on the throne a scroll with writing on both sides and sealed with seven seals.

iamaberean

God is not a man

Job 19:25 For I know that my redeemer liveth, and that he shall stand at the latter day upon the earth:
A man is not God, but God took on flesh in order to redeem us from sin.

Joh 1:29 The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world.

Isa 53:3 He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief: and we hid as it were our faces from him; he was despised, and we esteemed him not.

Isa 53:9 And he made his grave with the wicked, and with the rich in his death; because he had done no violence, neither was any deceit in his mouth.
Isa 53:10 Yet it pleased the LORD to bruise him; he hath put him to grief: when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin, he shall see his seed, he shall prolong his days, and the pleasure of the LORD shall prosper in his hand.
Isa 53:11 He shall see of the travail of his soul, and shall be satisfied: by his knowledge shall my righteous servant justify many; for he shall bear their iniquities.

Isa 44:6 Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God.

Isa 54:5 For thy Maker is thine husband; the LORD of hosts is his name; and thy Redeemer the Holy One of Israel; The God of the whole earth shall he be called.

Holy one of Israel means 'of the blood of Jacob'

1Co 15:45 And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit.

1Co 15:47 The first man is of the earth, earthy: the second man is the Lord from heaven.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
What you say does not change the truth in what I said.

There was the written Word of God in heaven before earth.

Revelation 5:1
Then I saw in the right hand of him who sat on the throne a scroll with writing on both sides and sealed with seven seals.

If that were true God could have read the books to see what Satan was going to do to Adam and Eve so as not to act surprised when it happened. Maybe because it had seven seals on it?