Giuliani Suspended From Practicing Law In NY

Arthur Brain

It was not Guiliani who indulged in baseless slander but hundreds of democrat and leftist liberal mouths who lied against the truth because they wanted to get Trump out of their crooked way so they could get back to crooked politics and spending corruption as was usual for them.
Sure it was, along with Powell and I need to cry into my pillow guy, it's why they're all on the end of billion dollar lawsuits et al.

marke

Sure it was, along with Powell and I need to cry into my pillow guy, it's why they're all on the end of billion dollar lawsuits et al.
Let the leftist dogs file all sorts of illegitimate lawsuits against Americans who want all the evidence of voter fraud to be thoroughly examined and dismissed with proof rather than being dismissed by propagated group-speak narratives without proof.

Arthur Brain

Let the leftist dogs file all sorts of illegitimate lawsuits against Americans who want all the evidence of voter fraud to be thoroughly examined and dismissed with proof rather than being dismissed by propagated group-speak narratives without proof.
They're not illegitimate. It's what happens when slanderous and libellous claims are made with no base to them as the aforementioned were culpable of.

marke

They're not illegitimate. It's what happens when slanderous and libellous claims are made with no base to them as the aforementioned were culpable of.
Trump was libeled thousands of times by thousands of anti-American Marxist leftist democrats but democrats do not believe libel of their enemies is libel. That is because democrats are stupid.

Arthur Brain

Trump was libeled thousands of times by thousands of anti-American Marxist leftist democrats but democrats do not believe libel of their enemies is libel. That is because democrats are stupid.
If by libeled you mean squarely criticised then absolutely and more than deserved.

Arthur Brain

Every time you're presented with ideas you hate, you default to spam and invective.

Try this: Go back and read my post -- it's back there somewhere -- and respond to it sensibly.
Link to this supposed revelatory post that I've somehow missed from 'back there'. Otherwise, your tired spiel got old years ago. Line out the salient points where hopefully there's no 'Darwinist/atheist' tropes or some crap about throwing stones at a pack of dogs etc.

marke

If by libeled you mean squarely criticised then absolutely and more than deserved.
No, Trump was not treated kindly by lying leftist communist democrat barbarians. He was falsely accused, slandered, hated, cursed, mocked, and every other unkind and uncivilized thing the leftist savages could throw at him.

Arthur Brain

No, Trump was not treated kindly by lying leftist communist democrat barbarians. He was falsely accused, slandered, hated, cursed, mocked, and every other unkind and uncivilized thing the leftist savages could throw at him.
Yeah, Trump wasn't a self serving narcissist whatsoever but a paragon of virtue and any and all criticism of him was born out of all your aforementioned. Well done!

marke

Yeah, Trump wasn't a self serving narcissist whatsoever but a paragon of virtue and any and all criticism of him was born out of all your aforementioned. Well done!
As a Christian, I did not support unlawful measures to oust Obama and I totally condemn all the unlawful acts of democrat in treasonous efforts to oust Trump.

Arthur Brain

Nope.

How about you either respond sensibly to my brief contribution or not at all.

The endless spam you spout is worse than useless.
Lay out what your 'contribution' had to do with this thread and the supposed relevance. Otherwise you're just blowing up yet more irony meters.

marke

And more stuff comes out of the woodwork...

Is that an earth-shattering bombshell for democrats? That a republican campaign may have influenced news reporting? If that offends leftists just wait until they discover how widespread democrat influence controlling news releases are. Most democrats likely have no idea why Hillary Clinton called Donna Brazile a "brain-dead buffalo." It was because Brazile did not keep Matt Lauer in check as she was expected to do.

• “She looked so enraged that we all thought her head would explode. It was a full-on meltdown, and then she screamed she would get that f***ing Lauer fired for this…We all thought the EMS would be the next call.”
  • Hillary proceeded to pick up a full glass of water and threw it at the face of her assistant and the screaming started. She was in a full meltdown and no one on her staff dared speak with her…
  • “you f***ing idiots, you were supposed to have this thing set up for me and you’ve screwed it up! If that f – – – ing bastard wins we all hang from nooses! Lauer’s finished…and if I lose it’s all on you ass****s for screwing this up.”
  • “I’m so sick of your face. You stare at the wall like a brain dead buffalo, while letting that f***ing Lauer get away with this. What are you good for, really? Get the f *** to work janitoring this mess – do I make myself clear?”
  • “It was the most awful and terrible…and racist display – such a profane meltdown I have ever witnessed from anyone, and I will never forget it. That woman should never see the inside of the oval office I can tell you that. She was unhinged and just continued to verbally abuse everyone – she was out of control.”
Way to keep it classy, Hillary.

So anyway, what do you think about the way this liberal beacon of tolerance treated her staffer, Donna Brazile, the first African American woman to hold the position of DNC chairperson? “Brain dead buffalo?” “Janitor this mess?” If Trump said such things, he would be drawn and quartered. Clinton says it and nothing but crickets.