Getting people to think. In what situations should we get people to think?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Only in your own mind.

You're a very confused person that starts tons of ridiculous threads.
I appreciate your sharing your perspective with me.

Helping others is something that anyone can do.

When you start threads how do you help the most people? Or, how do you help someone. Because anyone can be helped by someone else. You are a valuable person in my life.

A thread is something to talk about, from the thread title to the Opening Post. It may be a question, a statement, or something to defend. Can you improve on this?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Nobody is talking about your life, this is about TOL. You're just a nuisance.

I am a member of Theology Online. I make posts and start threads on Theology Online. TOL. If you do not include yourself in your post then what you post may not really be you. For example, it might be thought of as purely or solely academic in nature.

I used to post only Bible verses. I was very good at it. But I realized that I must post my own words and that my thoughts are subject to others even as they are my own, when I engage with others in an activity such as online posting.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
o_O

Oh well that clears it up.

I am glad that it does. If you have ever been forced to take meds or been attacked by people administering a shot that would be the other experience.

I take vitamins so I am not in a med line for that. As for welfare, Social Security, which I paid into when I used to work, is not welfare.

Idolater

"Matthew 16:18-19" Dispensationalist (Catholic) χρ
Is it different from normal or regular thinking?
I think it's just thinking, the difference is perhaps the object of the thinking. Another word that's very close in meaning to theology is 'divinity' as an academic subject. For example the 'doctor of divinity' degree (DD) is in some ways a doctor of theology.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I think it's just thinking, the difference is perhaps the object of the thinking. Another word that's very close in meaning to theology is 'divinity' as an academic subject. For example the 'doctor of divinity' degree (DD) is in some ways a doctor of theology.
I have graduated from a 1 year Bible School and I have taken online courses in Apologetics, Evangelism, Judaism, and Seminary.

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
Your mind-reading skills are truly awesome.
Plus, being able to accurately guess at someone else’s motives.

:plain:

Rosenritter

I am a member of Theology Online. I make posts and start threads on Theology Online. TOL. If you do not include yourself in your post then what you post may not really be you. For example, it might be thought of as purely or solely academic in nature.

I used to post only Bible verses. I was very good at it. But I realized that I must post my own words and that my thoughts are subject to others even as they are my own, when I engage with others in an activity such as online posting.
[MENTION=15685]musterion[/MENTION], if Jacob is such a nuisance to you then why are you here on his thread?