Get Thee Behind Me, Satan

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
We don't desire to seem double-minded in this endeavor. We need to stick to strict guidelines in our approach to this, most sensitive area. Let me be honest, I'm dismayed at how to deal with this disgusting onslaught?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
We dare not sink into despair and wave the white flag. There's a pertinent war like scenario at work here! We must face the enemy with the hope that we'll be triumphant in the end. Let it not be said that we didn't put up a well-defined defense against an evil force that seeks to be victorious before our very eyes. There's a lot at stake here and we mustn't bow to tyranny.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Hopefully, if we stand together, we will maintain our honor and still overcome this evil that has chosen to make war with us all. This is a joint effort, my friends, I hope we're all up to the task? May we wind up being proud of ourselves for taking a stand against wickedness.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Let us all unite and fight this battle together as one unit of well-seasoned warriors. I tell you now, I can smell the victory that is about to be ours. Be patient my fellow posters and again I say, be patient, but ever vigilant. It is our battle to be won or lost. Don't grow weary my friends, we will be rewarded for our efforts in the end analysis!

theophilus

That's too easy for him, my friend. Evil needs to be shown that good men and women are willing to take an honorable stand.

I agree. And you're right.

Unfortunately I have tried arguing with fence posts and it's futile. They always win because "My mind it made up. Don't confuse me with the facts."

Mind snapped shut tighter that a steel-jaw leg-hold trap.

:)

theophilus

Let us all unite and fight this battle together as one unit of well-seasoned warriors. I tell you now, I can smell the victory that is about to be ours. Be patient my fellow posters and again I say, be patient, but ever vigilant. It is our battle to be won or lost. Don't grow weary my friends, we will be rewarded for our efforts in the end analysis!

I feel better already!

:cheers:

Word

BANNED
Banned
How did that come about?
Got anything to substantiate that claim, or do you just like to hear yourself talk?
What would you require from me
that would substantiate that which is true
that would accept as the truth?

Word

BANNED
Banned
You tell me

Then I will do this for you...
Just tell it in your own words.
Don't be so vague.
Give us details.

Word

BANNED
Banned
It was your experience.
It's foolish of you to ask someone to put words into your mouth.
Speak your own words.

These are my own words...

You tell me

Word

BANNED
Banned
It was your experience.
It's foolish of you to ask someone to put words into your mouth.
Speak your own words.

These are my own words...

You tell me

And I am speaking from experience.