George Floyd Got What He Deserved.

eider

trump is not a Christian nor is he pro-life. He is “pro-support whatever policy will keep me in power!”. He finally got to strut like a tubby rooster for a photo op in front of a church and wasn’t even capable of holding the Bible in a respectful manner ...

I know........
Rusha, I reckon he will be re-elected this November, that's just a feeling, is all.
But once elected to his last term he won't need to please his voters so much because they cannot be his voters anymore. He can change his political and religious opinions over night, that not being any kind of criminal act.

He can spend four whole years thinking of......... himself.
Then you just watch them scream and shout.

eider

Tis yellow good sir.

:e4e:

I used to vote for the Liberals, yonks ago.
I was/am not a Conservative, but they (with EU funding) rebuilt the entire sea front gardens, restored the old clock tower and built a great big beautiful new harbour. That took years and just after the Conservatives lost the Council to the Libs it was time to open the whole lot officially. Guess who the Libs did not invite to the opening? Humans can be so daft.

God's Truth

What Paul said and what Jesus said are different sayings.

No Paul taught what Jesus taught.

Matthew 18:15 [ Dealing With Sin in the Church ] “If your brother or sister sins, go and point out their fault, just between the two of you. If they listen to you, you have won them over.

Matthew 18:17 If they still refuse to listen, tell it to the church; and if they refuse to listen even to the church, treat them as you would a pagan or a tax collector.

Luke 3:8 Produce fruit in keeping with repentance.

God can throw people out, Matthew 22:13, blot people out, Exodus 32:32-33, remove your lampstand, Revelation 2:5, sign you a place with unbelievers, Luke 12:46.

eider

No Paul taught what Jesus taught.

Matthew 18:15 [ Dealing With Sin in the Church ] “If your brother or sister sins, go and point out their fault, just between the two of you. If they listen to you, you have won them over..

No.
That's been twisted....... it is not true.
Here is the translation:-
Matthew {18:15} Moreover if thy brother shall trespass against thee, go and tell him his fault between thee and him alone: if he shall hear thee, thou hast gained thy brother. {18:16} But if he will not hear [thee, then] take with thee one or two more, that in the mouth of two or three witnesses every word may be established.

Jesus never made mention about such things.

God's Truth

No.
Matthew {18:15} Moreover if thy brother shall trespass against thee, go and tell him his fault between thee and him alone: if he shall hear thee, thou hast gained thy brother. {18:16} But if he will not hear [thee, then] take with thee one or two more, that in the mouth of two or three witnesses every word may be established.

You stopped at scripture 18:16 go to 18:17.

Don't miss the other scriptures I posted too.

Matthew 18:15 [ Dealing With Sin in the Church ] “If your brother or sister sins, go and point out their fault, just between the two of you. If they listen to you, you have won them over.

Matthew 18:17 If they still refuse to listen, tell it to the church; and if they refuse to listen even to the church, treat them as you would a pagan or a tax collector.

God can throw people out, Matthew 22:13, blot people out, Exodus 32:32-33, remove your lampstand, Revelation 2:5, sign you a place with unbelievers, Luke 12:46.

eider

THREAD TOPIC: George Floyd Got What He Deserved.
Hear what Jesus said:-
Matthew {6:14} For if ye forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you: {6:15} But if ye forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.

God's Truth

No.

You were quick to lie about me and more importantly you lied about Jesus, now repent for it.

eider

You stopped at scripture 18:16 go to 18:17.

Don't miss the other scriptures I posted too.

But nowhere did Jesus rant about gays. He didn't rant about a lot of things that Paul did.
Jesus liked his wine...... Paul ranted about it. etc.

Your bible altered the wording. I didn't need to look further.

God's Truth

But nowhere did Jesus rant about gays.

Jesus said God made us male and female.

5 and said, 'For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh'?

Did you read that?

FOR THIS REASON---a man will leave his father and mother and that the TWO will become ONE FLESH.

The male and female bodies were specifically made to become one flesh.

This shows us easily, plainly, and clearly that homosexuality is not from God.

A person isn't to become united with their same gender.

He didn't rant about a lot of things that Paul did.
Jesus liked his wine...... Paul ranted about it. etc.

Paul said drink a little wine!

You don't know the Bible at all.

1 Timothy 5:23 Stop drinking only water, and use a little wine because of your stomach and your frequent illnesses.

Paul says don't get addicted to too much.

Your bible altered the wording. I didn't need to look further.

So you are saying the Bible in all translations are not to be trusted?

You want to keep your sins so you sin further by saying the whole Bible is corrupt?