Funny and tragic...televangelists / Scamgelists

john w

Hall of Fame
Have you sown your seed of faith, and claimed your miracle today? Send in $6.66 as your "love gift," and the Laaaawd will give you your hearts desire!!! I decree it, because it's in the bible!!!!!! Call today,

1-800-SCAM...

...and get the anointing!!!!!!

Puhraaaaaaaaaaayyyyzzzzzzzzzzzzz Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawd!

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Have you sown your seed of faith, and claimed your miracle today? Send in $6.66 as your "love gift," and the Laaaawd will give you your hearts desire!!! I decree it, because it's in the bible!!!!!! Call today,

1-800-SCAM...

Shamashamashama Shamma lamma ding dong!!

This Charming Manc

Joyce is the best of a bad bunch, but she is an angle compared to some on here.

Joel Osteen, Joyce Myer, Copeland, Jakes, Creflo, Hinn...you name the prosperity preacher, they're an agent of Satan.

I have to give Joyce a little credit here. I used to DVR her shows, and have to admit, she got me back into the Bible. I got her book, "Change your words, Change your life", and a couple other books and cd's.

I haven't read/listened to her in a while, as I have moved on. But read just today about Shai Linne and his rap song about Fal$e Teachers, and she was mentioned in his song. I read his comments about the song and he said, "[they are] always centered on self as though God existed for us, not the other way around".

Made me think....

But just had to give Joyce cred for getting me back into the Bible...[/QUOTE]

chickenman

a-atheist
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Joyce is the best of a bad bunch, but she is an angle compared to some on here.

picture.php

john w

Hall of Fame
Well, musterion, have you plead the blood!If you just have enough faith, the anointing will happen for you.Down in the mouth? It’s time for a faith lift, musterion!

Thank you Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesus!

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Well, musterion, have you plead the blood!If you just have enough faith, the anointing will happen for you.Down in the mouth? It’s time for a faith lift, musterion!

is musty a little long in the face ?

musterion

Yeah, yeah, that's all well and good. Healing in the atonement, child of the King, yada yada BORING.

When do I get some of that NEW wine? When do I get some FRESH anointing? When do I get my jet?

john w

Hall of Fame
Yeah, yeah, that's all well and good. Healing in the atonement, child of the King, yada yada BORING.

When do I get some of that NEW wine? When do I get some FRESH anointing? When do I get my jet?

I'm dripping with the anointing, musty!!!Ohhh shamba ka hamba ka humba..

Break the yoke, but don't rush the Holy Ghost ! Can I have an "Amen?"Give it all to Gaaaawd, and he will give it back a hundred fold!!! Let's get drunk on the new wine!!!It is Gaaawd's will for you to claim your healing!!!Give the Laaawd a clap offering...

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned

1-800-SCAM...

:rotfl: