Foundation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
That doesn't mean you are wrong.

Sent from my Alcatel_6055U using Tapatalk

Self glorification is always wrong as Jesus' servants.

By doing it we are spreading puffed up faith.

Jesus does not approve of self glorifying followers.

He expects us to be humble.

You know, truster is doing just that, self glorifying.

God's Truth

Out of the mouth pour the contents of the heart. You have continually revealed the contents of your heart and I am telling you once again you are in need of repentance and trust. The problem is you are pretending you don't need them...that is so sad. It's like man going to the gallows insisting that everything will be OK.

Out of your mouth comes messages from Satan and condemnation. It is in your heart.

You need to be careful how you judge others, for Jesus says in the same way you will be judged.

You expose yourself for what you are and what will happen to you.

God's Truth

Self glorification is always wrong as Jesus' servants.

By doing it we are spreading puffed up faith.

Jesus does not approved of self glorifying followers.

He expects us to be humble.

Speaking what the scriptures say is not wrong. You call the Apostle Paul foul things too, so I am in good company, but you are committing blasphemy when you go against Paul.

popsthebuilder

I see myself as elect, because I obeyed what the Holy Spirit said through Peter in making my calling and election sure.

So there we are. I have confessed to obedience. 2 Peter 1:10 kjv
Pretty sure if you had ever had the Holy Spirit indwell or followed St. Peter, or the Christ with any sincerity you would want to actually help people to be guided towards the narrow path.

But keep on keeping on there friend.

I still wish you and everyone else the very best, and that you eventually stop pretending and deceiving, and falsely accusing.

I am hopeful for it.

peace

God's Truth

Sorry pops, I genuinely believe Paul is not a good teacher of gospel. I don't think I am misunderstanding them.

He has been using the "faith only" and Jesus did not claim that. Look at the chaos and confusion of churchgoers.

God is not God of confusion.

You are a false judge. You should have obeyed God who says not to judge a chosen of His.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Originally Posted by Truster View Post

I see myself as elect, because I obeyed what the Holy Spirit said through Peter in making my calling and election sure.

You see this is self glorification, same as "I am saved". Many churchgoers, if not most, claim just that.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
But your Vichyssoise Sir?!
Too late!
I've already changed.

250px-Underdog_%28animated_TV_series%29.jpg

God's Truth

We will get approval from Jesus when the time comes if we are humble or not.

Without humility we will not enter into His kingdom.

You have to OBEY to be humble, not think you can judge Apostle Paul! Real humble not believing God and obeying...real humble judging the Apostle Paul...NOT.

God's Truth

As usual I'm agreeing with you about your point. But you seem to be overlooking my point that though you are right we are to be humble as the Christ was humble.

That doesn't mean you are wrong.

You went against me. If you changed your mind then say so, just don't act like you didn't do anything wrong.

God's Truth

Scripture?

I already gave the scriptures more than once.

When you read these scriptures, just believe what you read.

Don't try to explain them away with your personal opinion.

Hebrews 10:10 and by that will, we have been made holy through the sacrifice of the body of Jesus Christ once for all.

Hebrews 10:14 because by one sacrifice he has made perfect forever those who are being made holy

Hebrews 11:40 since God had planned something better for us so that only together with us would they be made perfect.

Hebrews 12:13 And so Jesus also suffered outside the city gate to make the people holy through his own blood.

Hebrews 12:23 to the church of the firstborn, whose names are written in heaven. You have come to God, the Judge of all, to the spirits of the righteous made perfect,

Hebrews 2:11 Both the one who makes people holy and those who are made holy are of the same family. So Jesus is not ashamed to call them brothers and sisters.

John 17:19 John 17:19 For them I sanctify myself, that they too may be truly sanctified

Ephesians 5:26 to make her holy, cleansing her by the washing with water through the word,

God's Truth

Pops, here are more:

Paul did not see himself as a sinner after Jesus saved him. Paul knew the saved were holy people

Romans 1:7 To all in Rome who are loved by God and called to be his holy people: Grace and peace to you from God our Father and from the Lord Jesus Christ.

1 Corinthians 1:2 To the church of God in Corinth, to those sanctified in Christ Jesus and called to be his holy people, together with all those everywhere who call on the name of our Lord Jesus Christ—their Lord and ours:

2 Corinthians 1:1 Paul, an apostle of Christ Jesus by the will of God, and Timothy our brother, To the church of God in Corinth, together with all his holy people throughout Achaia:

Ephesians 1:1 Paul, an apostle of Christ Jesus by the will of God, To God’s holy people in Ephesus, the faithful in Christ Jesus:

Ephesians 1:18 I pray that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened in order that you may know the hope to which he has called you, the riches of his glorious inheritance in his holy people,

Ephesians 3:18 may have power, together with all the Lord’s holy people, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ,

...and many more.

I cannot find scripture where Paul calls us the sinners in Christ.

popsthebuilder

You have not found the gate, because if you had, you would know things that you haven't got a clue about.
Sooooo.....you think you've already passed through the narrow gate while you are still walking the earth. So.....you've already been judged though you still live and breathe and do.

I guess you believe osas.
Surely you don't. Not you knower of all truths and all secrets.

popsthebuilder

Out of the mouth pour the contents of the heart. You have continually revealed the contents of your heart and I am telling you once again you are in need of repentance and trust. The problem is you are pretending you don't need them...that is so sad. It's like man going to the gallows insisting that everything will be OK.
You really do little other than lie and accuse.

It really is a shame.

Really.

Status
Not open for further replies.