Foundation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

marhig

There's some more of that self-proclaimed Jesus follower filling your heart with her kind of love, Truster.
I don't know why you say that to truster, he says a whole lot worse than what meshak has said. Maybe your just turning a blind eye to his posts?

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You, like truster, need to take a good look at yourself before you say things like that about others!
Why would I need to look at myself to see the type of "love" you are spreading around??????????
Either you find your type of "love" acceptable, or you do not.
So, do you find that the "love" you have shown to Truster is an acceptable type of love, or not?

Truster

I don't know why you say that to truster, he says a whole lot worse than what meshak has said. Maybe your just turning a blind eye to his posts?

Just judgement.

"But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man".

Get over it...

marhig

Why would I need to look at myself to see the type of "love" you are spreading around??????????
Either you find your type of "love" acceptable, or you do not.
So, do you find that the "love" you have shown to Truster is an acceptable type of love, or not?
Anyone who calls people wicked, saying that they have wrong spirits because they say that it's right to obey God and do his will, isn't speaking the truth and they are a false witness.

I haven't spoken to truster in the way he has been speaking about others. There is no love, coming from him, even when people say really good things in God, he condemns them and reviles them. This is not of God!

Truster

Nope and I've never said I am judging him, but he's said many times that he's judging me! The word of God does the judging not our flesh.

I am judging you. I have judged you and I will judge you by the words you post. Not the anger, not the hatred, but the twisting of the scriptures to your advantage. That is to glorify man and in man Satan...the prince of the power of the air the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience.

Collectively you are the synagogue of Satan.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Anyone who calls people wicked, saying that they have wrong spirits because they say that it's right to obey God and do his will, isn't speaking the truth and they are a false witness.

I haven't spoken to truster in the way he has been speaking about others. There is no love, coming from him, even when people say really good things in God, he condemns them and reviles them. This is not of God!
I'll take that as a "yes", you think the "love" you have shown to Truster is acceptable Christian behavior.
Thanks for confirming.

I love watching the worker bees argue over whose dirty works are the dirtiest.

Status
Not open for further replies.