Forced Immunizations

Arthur Brain

I had whooping cough as a baby, too. I also had mumps, measles, and chicken pox. We all did back in the day. My kids, on the other hand, had the required vaccinations (MMR, DPT, and polio sugar cube). They had no adverse reactions, and that was all that was required at the time. NOW, it's another story altogether. Too many vaccines, too much garbage put into those vaccines, as many adverse reactions to the vaccines as there are with contracting the disease itself. Plus, you can still get the disease even when you're vaccinated. There is a link between autism and vaccines (OR their additives), and the risk is greater than the disease in many cases. Big Pharma makes a fortune off of our children, and they don't give a rip about making SAFE vaccines.

Now, kids in Oregon can't even go to school if they don't get these vaccines (WITH ALL THE TOXINS manufactured in them). The nanny state is an ugly piece of work.

Good to see you back, Artie. :cheers:

It's gone overboard these days IMO. In times past parents used to have "chicken pox parties" where kids could get the likes out of the way. With whooping cough I do support vaccines as that thing can be a killer and I remember my parents being worried when I had the uncontrollable coughing fits. Otherwise, I've had measles and got two weeks off school (Weehey!) Chicken pox (another two weeks off school, weehey!)

Mumps on the other hand was an absolute female dog even if I did get another two weeks off school...

Thanks.

:cheers:

glorydaz

As you're probably aware from viewing my wildly popular 5 part thread, I'm a huge fan of parental rights, when the best interest of the child is involved. That being said, do parents have a right to ignore giving their child much needed vaccinations when the child could get sick and possibly die from not having them?

Should parents be forced to put their children's lives and health at risk with unsafe and poorly tested vaccines? What used to be six vaccines is now over 60, and what is in those vaccines? Hundreds of toxins. Listen to the testimonies of parents who have children who have died, can no longer speak, and are brain damaged from these vaccines. These parents aren't lying. The doctors who support them aren't lying. These are not harmless shots.

glorydaz

It's gone overboard these days IMO. In times past parents used to have "chicken pox parties" where kids could get the likes out of the way. With whooping cough I do support vaccines as that thing can be a killer and I remember my parents being worried when I had the uncontrollable coughing fits. Otherwise, I've had measles and got two weeks off school (Weehey!) Chicken pox (another two weeks off school, weehey!)

Mumps on the other hand was an absolute female dog even if I did get another two weeks off school...

Thanks.

:cheers:

There ya go, and if they gave shots like they used to, I wouldn't mind.

drbrumley

Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior
The question that needs to be asked (and I've asked this in other Libertarian/Libertarian leaning forums) is:

Does someone have a right to contract a potentially deadly and contagious disease?

As you're probably aware from viewing my wildly popular 5 part thread, I'm a huge fan of parental rights, when the best interest of the child is involved. That being said, do parents have a right to ignore giving their child much needed vaccinations when the child could get sick and possibly die from not having them?

Yes in a free society, but you already knew that.

In other news about the vaccination fight:

Militarized Vaccination Enforcement
Karen De Coster

The vaccination enforcers have knowingly, willingly, and intentionally created this environment of fearmongering and force.

The parents had ignored a doctor’s recommendation to take their 2-year-old to the hospital, saying their son’s fever had decreased.

So a militarized SWAT team full of ugly, shaved-head goons with plastic badges was sent in to break down the door and force their way into the home at gunpoint.

The three children in the home were taken into state custody where they will eventually be separated and fostered to strangers who, potentially, will abuse the foster system and/or abuse the children. Or just plain not give a snot about a stranger child placed into their custody. So what’s the reaction when this happens to the children of these hysterical anti-choice, pro-vaccination type citizen-enforcers for some other reason? This is what their crazed hysterics, hatred, and misunderstanding of vaccination choice/selection has brought us. To quote:
It could take months of hearings and DCS-mandated instructions before the parents regain custody of their children. Or maybe they never will.

Because these police officers are just regular good guys doing their job and following orders to keep you safe, and to protect and serve, right?

Arthur Brain

The question that needs to be asked (and I've asked this in other Libertarian/Libertarian leaning forums) is:

Does someone have a right to contract a potentially deadly and contagious disease?

"Wildly popular"?

In what state (of mind) is that happening?

:eek:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

Should parents be forced to put their children's lives and health at risk with unsafe and poorly tested vaccines?

Evidence please showing that vaccines have been released for medical distribution even though the Food and Drug Administration knew that children's lives and health were at risk.

What used to be six vaccines is now over 60, and what is in those vaccines? Hundreds of toxins. Listen to the testimonies of parents who have children who have died, can no longer speak, and are brain damaged from these vaccines. These parents aren't lying. The doctors who support them aren't lying. These are not harmless shots.

Please share the testimonies of parents who have children who have died, can no longer speak and are brain damaged from these vaccines. I'd like to see what proof they have that toxins in the vaccines were the cause.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

Yes in a free society, but you already knew that.

No I didn't, explain.

In other news about the vaccination fight:

Militarized Vaccination Enforcement
Karen De Coster

The vaccination enforcers have knowingly, willingly, and intentionally created this environment of fearmongering and force.

The parents had ignored a doctor’s recommendation to take their 2-year-old to the hospital, saying their son’s fever had decreased...

A mother in Arizona took her 2 year old toddler son who had a life threatening temperature of 105 degrees to a doctor. After seeing the toddler, the doctor diagnosed that the small child possibly had bacterial meningitis, which could bring about death in less than 24 hours and is very contagious. Since the mother was pregnant and hadn't been vaccinated, it was common sense for the unborn baby's safety as well as the toddler's, that the mother take the 2 year old to a nearby hospital for more testing, which the doctor ordered her to do.

After they left the clinic the mother didn't go to the ER was instructed, saying that the toddler's temperature had dropped (the articles I read didn't say what medical school the mother went to that would give her the knowledge that her 2 year old son was out of the danger zone).

When the mother didn't take the small child to the ER, the doctor called child protective services and along with the police, went to do a child welfare check. When the mother and her live in "partner" (i.e. baby daddy) refused to open the door and allow public officials to check on the well being of the child, they were forced to kick in the door.

The parents have been brought up on child endangerment charges. In my opinion, rightfully so.

drbrumley

Here's a link to the police report on the case we're talking about. Note what the doctors at Children's Banner Hospital said:

"Dr. Bain consulted with the staff at Children's Banner Hospital, who agreed to evaluate ____ LEFT UNTREATED COULD BE FATAL OR DEBILITATING TO JUVENILES."
https://www.12news.com/article/news...to-er/75-9b9a9f05-ffd8-4c9e-b550-1c8b105b27cc

I dont disagree...it very well could. But as the topic is parental rights, when the parents see the fever breaking, or going down, they have the right as parents to say no to more treatments. If they were wrong, then they should be charged....I see no issue with that. But they were right. Because the 1st rule of vaccinations is you do not vaccinate anyone who is currently suffering from what your supposed to be vaccinated against. I have had shingles before, and they couldn't give me a shingles vaccine because I had it. I had to wait to get it done. So obviously, the child DIDNT have Meningitis. There was NO NEED for the SWAT TEAM to be brought in..

drbrumley

drbrumley

I've been chatting a fair amount with some Libertarians in another forum about parental rights and forced immunizations, so this thread caught my eye.

Let's start off with this link that you posted.

The National Autism Association isn't of the belief that vaccines cause autism.

http://nationalautismassociation.org/resources/autism-fact-sheet/

I found this interesting: According to the National Autism Association, autism appears 4 times more in boys than girls. It seem to me that if vaccinations were the cause, or triggered autism, both genders would contract it equally.

Regarding studies:

The Autism-Vaccine Myth

The assertion that vaccines could be linked to autism burst onto the international stage with the 1998 publication of a paper in the British journal The Lancet. Sensationalist media coverage of the claim followed. The paper, which suggested a link between the measles-mumps-rubella (MMR) vaccine and autism, was eventually retracted in 2010. Even before the complete retraction, however, in 2004, ten of the paper's 13 authors cosigned a partial retraction of its main interpretation.
https://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/article/autism-vaccine-myth/

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0946672X17308763

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Here's a link to the police report on the case we're talking about. Note what the doctors at Children's Banner Hospital said:

"Dr. Bain consulted with the staff at Children's Banner Hospital, who agreed to evaluate ____ LEFT UNTREATED COULD BE FATAL OR DEBILITATING TO JUVENILES."
https://www.12news.com/article/news...to-er/75-9b9a9f05-ffd8-4c9e-b550-1c8b105b27cc

I dont disagree...it very well could. But as the topic is parental rights, when the parents see the fever breaking, or going down, they have the right as parents to say no to more treatments.

It seems to me that is playing Russian Roulette with the 2 year old child's life as well as with the life of the unborn baby in the mothers womb. The 2 year old was diagnosed with a deadly contagious bacterial infection that could have killed both the 2 year old and the unborn baby within 24 years. The parents of the toddler didn't have medical degrees to know that the toddler was out of the danger zone.

If they were wrong, then they should be charged....I see no issue with that. But they were right.

Is that how laws should work? You can deny a doctors orders to have testing done to see if your two year old toddler has a life threatening disease, but if he doesn't, it's all well and fine?

There was NO NEED for the SWAT TEAM to be brought in..

Review the video. The parents refused to answer the door, what happened next was on the parents, not the officers who were there to make sure that the 2 year old toddler was safe.

glorydaz

I dont disagree...it very well could. But as the topic is parental rights, when the parents see the fever breaking, or going down, they have the right as parents to say no to more treatments. If they were wrong, then they should be charged....I see no issue with that. But they were right. Because the 1st rule of vaccinations is you do not vaccinate anyone who is currently suffering from what your supposed to be vaccinated against. I have had shingles before, and they couldn't give me a shingles vaccine because I had it. I had to wait to get it done. So obviously, the child DIDNT have Meningitis. There was NO NEED for the SWAT TEAM to be brought in..

Exactly, and it's not like the Dr's are never wrong. Their malpractice insurance is high for a reason.

In fact, the Dr's are so worried about covering their behinds that their first concern is NOT the patient but themselves. Just like the abortion issue.....how many normal babies have been aborted by over-zealous doctors who think they see some abnormality on the ultrasound?

glorydaz

Yes, that word stumped me. Go up to the parents who have lost a child due to a disease that was preventable and ask them how "free" they feel.

You'll find just as many parents whose children have died or are severely injured by the vaccines.

What do you say to them? I've heard them. I've seen the children who survived, but cannot speak or who live with autism. Why is autism so prevalent? Yes, the truth is coming out, and the secret is being uncovered.