For Those Who Still Insist That There Was Election Fraud

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
@User Name: <NO ANSWER>

Hmmm. I, for one, would not have preached that people should donate money to Hitler; but then, that's because I, for one, happen to think Hitler is evil. Why is it that @User Name does not want to not answer this question? 🤔

What do you think, @annabenedetti? Why is it @User Name wants to avoid answering my question as to whether or not he would have told people they should donate money to Hitler?
Why would I? Newsflash: Hitler was evil and you're a dimwit (and that's putting it mildly).

7djengo7

This space intentionally left blank
If you had lived in the 1920s or 30s, would you have preached that people should donate money to Hitler?
Of course not, moron.
Why would you not?
@User Name: <NO ANSWER>

You say you would not have told people they should donate money to Hitler, @User Name. So, why do you throw a tantrum at being asked WHY you would not have told people they should donate money to Hitler?

I already said why I, for one, would never tell people they should donate money to Hitler: because I believe Hitler is evil:

I would never preach that people have an obligation to donate money to someone whom I consider to be evil.
So, why do you refuse to tell us why you would not tell people they should donate money to Hitler, @User Name? What are you trying to hide, @User Name? :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

7djengo7

This space intentionally left blank
you should, at the very least, donate money to
those Republicans
for orchestrating all those coups.
If you believe certain people are orchestrating coups, then why are you telling people they should donate money to them, @User Name??

Your self-embarrassment, here, goes hand-in-hand with why you don't want to answer the question I asked you:

[Why would you not] tell people they should donate money to Hitler, @User Name?
If you say it is because you believe Hitler is evil that you would not tell people they should donate money to Hitler, then why do you tell people they should donate money to Trump, whom you also say is evil?

• @User Name: pretends to think Hitler is evil, and therefore would not tell people they should donate money to Hitler.
  • @User Name: pretends to think Trump is evil, and nevertheless enjoys telling people they should donate money to Trump.
Quick, @User Name, use that @Arthur Brain of yours, or whatever's left of your own, effeminate mind, and come up with something "witty" to say in an attempt at damage control--like "nimnoo"! 🤣

marke

Or, most Americans are not on the far right fringes spouting conspiracy rubbish and acknowledge actual reality? Still plenty for grifters like Lake to scam from unfortunately...
Leftists have been committing voting fraud for decades and stole the presidential election of 2020 by massive fraud. Americans who fail to see the devastating consequences of that takeover by crooks and thugs are doomed to suffer those consequences for years to come. America is now less safe, less free, less prosperous, more depraved, more deluded, more violent, more ruthless, and more ungodly as a result of that fraud.

Arthur Brain

Leftists have been committing voting fraud for decades and stole the presidential election of 2020 by massive fraud. Americans who fail to see the devastating consequences of that takeover by crooks and thugs are doomed to suffer those consequences for years to come. America is now less safe, less free, less prosperous, more depraved, more deluded, more violent, more ruthless, and more ungodly as a result of that fraud.
Well, no. There was no massive fraud in 2020 and Trump simply lost because thankfully, after four years of the clown being in office, most voters, understandably, didn't want yet another four years of the same twit in power. Them's the facts.

Arthur Brain

Oh dear, still so duped as to think there wasn't? Oh well. People like you are the ones getting laughed at.
Well, except I'm not. The election was certified a loooong time ago and those who bought into Trump's claims were getting laughed at back even then. Still, you buy into it all if ya like Stripe!

marke

Well, no. There was no massive fraud in 2020 and Trump simply lost because thankfully, after four years of the clown being in office, most voters, understandably, didn't want yet another four years of the same twit in power. Them's the facts.
Regardless of your unjustifiable hatred for Trump, the democrats did commit massive voter fraud in 2020 and your problem is that you are ignorant of the facts.