For Those Who Still Insist That There Was Election Fraud

Leatherneck

Temp Banned
Hire a lawyer and take it to court, like Dan Crenshaw told you to do.
Don’t like my post then move along you don’t control what I or others post. Your ignorance is not going to silence what happened during the election. Your refusal to accept truth is your ignorance not folks with common sense.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Don’t like my post then move along you don’t control what I or others post. Your ignorance is not going to silence what happened during the election. Your refusal to accept truth is your ignorance not folks with common sense.
If you have personal knowledge that fraud was committed in the 2020 election, then hire a lawyer and go to court with it like Dan Crenshaw told you to do. Why won't you do that?

Arthur Brain

Democrats keep clinging to the lie that Trump lost and democrats did not commit voter fraud. Should we expect democrats to admit they cheated? Absolutely not. Hence, the lie that nobody committed voter fraud.
I've replied to you on another thread and I'm not going to bother with any of your other posts as it's just the same tired bunk. Delude yourself that Trump had the election stolen as much as you want, it isn't true and the refuge of the deluded and gullible sadly enough.

Arthur Brain

Only libtards with an agenda deny wide scale voter fraud they just can’t believe their lying eyes, sadly.
Well, no. It's denied by the rest of the world and the majority of America including sane republicans and conservatives. That there are people who are so gullible or desperate enough to buy into unsubstantiated conspiracy bunk and whacko theories only reflects poorly on their own intelligence - or more to the point, their complete lack thereof.

marke

Hire a lawyer and take it to court, like Dan Crenshaw told you to do.
No. I am not interested in saving America from destruction if America does not want God to deliver it from evil. I will not be filing lawsuits because I feel no urge to prove corruption that will prove itself in due course through the evil consequences of the acts of those illegitimately voted into offices they cannot handle.

marke

I've replied to you on another thread and I'm not going to bother with any of your other posts as it's just the same tired bunk. Delude yourself that Trump had the election stolen as much as you want, it isn't true and the refuge of the deluded and gullible sadly enough.
You can reply as you like and support who you like, whether good or evil.

marke

Well, no. It's denied by the rest of the world and the majority of America including sane republicans and conservatives. That there are people who are so gullible or desperate enough to buy into unsubstantiated conspiracy bunk and whacko theories only reflects poorly on their own intelligence - or more to the point, their complete lack thereof.
God's creation of life on earth is not foolishness, is not a lie, is not nonsense, and so forth, and neither is correctly analyzing the evidence of voter fraud in 2020. Those who deny God created life on earth or who deny that democrats are crooks who cheat in elections are either ignorant, stupid or lying.

Leatherneck

Temp Banned
If you have personal knowledge that fraud was committed in the 2020 election, then hire a lawyer and go to court with it like Dan Crenshaw told you to do. Why won't you do that?
If you have ignored everything going on with the election to bolster your agenda driven dribble why should I waste my time ?

Leatherneck

Temp Banned
False !

Leatherneck

Temp Banned

Arthur Brain

Of course it's not false, the results of the 2020 election were long ago accepted and this moronic conspiracy rubbish is simply fodder for satirists and comedy shows. Those with an ounce of common sense see through the transparency of it all along with the sour grapes of those who still cling to it.

Leatherneck

Temp Banned
Of course it's not false, the results of the 2020 election were long ago accepted and this moronic conspiracy rubbish is simply fodder for satirists and comedy shows. Those with an ounce of common sense see through the transparency of it all along with the sour grapes of those who still cling to it.
False.

marke

The democrat results of the election have been accepted by democrat cultists since before the election, but the rest of the world is not convinced by the deception.

Arthur Brain

You are proof that liberalism is a mental illness.
Well, if "liberalism" equates to having critical thinking skills and mental acuity that doesn't leave one prone to gullibility and casual acceptance of obviously transparent conspiracy tropes with no substance then hey, afflicted!

Your guy lost dude, just get over it already. How much more snivelling and whining are you and similar going to do on the score? Take the mayor of Philadelphia's advice to Trump and put your big boy pants on. There was no fraud and them's the facts as established time and again.

marke

Well, if "liberalism" equates to having critical thinking skills and mental acuity that doesn't leave one prone to gullibility and casual acceptance of obviously transparent conspiracy tropes with no substance then hey, afflicted!

Your guy lost dude, just get over it already. How much more snivelling and whining are you and similar going to do on the score? Take the mayor of Philadelphia's advice to Trump and put your big boy pants on. There was no fraud and them's the facts as established time and again.
The devil appears to have won, but the appearance is deceiving.

Leatherneck

Temp Banned

Read it again it suits you perfectly.You are proof that liberalism is a mental illness.

Arthur Brain

Read it again it suits you perfectly.You are proof that liberalism is a mental illness.
Why would I want to read a lame little insult again? That's the recourse of those either lacking the intelligence to formulate a cohesive argument or who know full well they don't have one to bring. To be fair, you don't have one as there's no proof for widespread fraud which has been obvious to everyone outside of Trumpist circles. It's a farce and only good for satire and ridicule.