For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
You almost got it. Every beginning quote tag needs an ending one, like this (only use standard brackets "[]" all the way through instead of braces "{}"):

{QUOTE=Derf;5281626}
Blah, blah, blah...
{/QUOTE}

yes, I saw the link, except it didn't work correctly. Maybe something got lost in the cut and paste?? But I found the thread and was duly unimpressed. That's why I made the comment:

I don't see any warrant whatsoever for such a departure from scripture as you are proposing. It seems to arise from a desire to maintain a Calvinist doctrine in the face of prevailing logic. Just my opinion.
Use the "[NOPARSE]" tags when trying to show the tags without the tags triggering the relevant formatting. For example:

[QUOTE]:blabla: :blabla: :blabla:[/QUOTE]

(For those of you using Tapatalk, it appears that Tapatalk recognizes the noparse tags, but doesn't always show the "noparsed" tags appropriately.)

beloved57

You almost got it. Every beginning quote tag needs an ending one, like this (only use standard brackets "[]" all the way through instead of braces "{}"):

{QUOTE=Derf;5281626}
Blah, blah, blah...
{/QUOTE}

yes, I saw the link, except it didn't work correctly. Maybe something got lost in the cut and paste?? But I found the thread and was duly unimpressed. That's why I made the comment:

I don't see any warrant whatsoever for such a departure from scripture as you are proposing. It seems to arise from a desire to maintain a Calvinist doctrine in the face of prevailing logic. Just my opinion.
Do you understand my point made ?

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

Derf

Use the "[NOPARSE]" tags when trying to show the tags without the tags triggering the relevant formatting. For example:

(For those of you using Tapatalk, it appears that Tapatalk recognizes the noparse tags, but doesn't always show the "noparsed" tags appropriately.)

Great! thanks! I've been trying to figure out how to do that for awhile.

Derf

The other thread

Are you done with this thread? The other seemed to have no scriptural basis, nor anyone paying attention to it, so I didn't see much need to jump in. As I pointed out, if "natural offspring" includes "unnatural offspring", it's hardly a category worth considering. That's like taking a vote and including all of the yeses and nos in the "yes" category. Why take such a vote?

beloved57

Are you done with this thread? The other seemed to have no scriptural basis, nor anyone paying attention to it, so I didn't see much need to jump in. As I pointed out, if "natural offspring" includes "unnatural offspring", it's hardly a category worth considering. That's like taking a vote and including all of the yeses and nos in the "yes" category. Why take such a vote?
Then we're through for now.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Trying to get B57 to have a polite conversation with you about his beliefs is like trying to get a rock to walk up a cliff while singing the American national anthem.

It's just not gonna happen.