Fiona Hill: "The president was trying to stage a coup"

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
😂😂😂

Death Toll From Jan. 6 Skyrockets As Hearing Viewers Die Of Boredom

June 14th, 2022 - BabylonBee.com
article-11517-1.jpg

WASHINGTON, D.C.—The deadly January 6th riots have claimed even more innocent victims, as everyone watching the hearings is dying of boredom.
"Once again we are seeing the tragic human cost of the evil MAGA insurrection on January 6th," said Adam Schiff as several attendees fell out of their chairs and passed away, unable to watch one more second of the tiresome hearings. "Trump must be held responsible for these untimely deaths."
"OH, THE HUMANITY!"
Reports indicate that while the death count skyrockets, the injuries associated with January 6th are also rising—with various attendees and viewers at home gouging out their eyes, jumping out of windows, and leaping in front of buses.
Authorities expect the death toll to rise even higher after the House committee members commit seppuku for failing to stop Trump from running in 2024.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass

I'm gonna be traveling for much of the next 10 days, so I'm disappointed today's hearing is rescheduled, I won't be able to watch it live, will just have to catch up as I can. I saw elsewhere this morning that Zoe Lofgren told Chris Hayes that the delay was primarily because of video issues, and when he pressed her on it she smiled and said "let's just leave it at that."

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
In the March indictment of Proud Boys leader Henry "Enrique" Tarrio, prosecutors cited a plan titled "1776 Returns," but the full document was revealed online Wednesday, showing the details that militia groups allegedly used to plot their attack on Congress on Jan. 6.

marke

In the March indictment of Proud Boys leader Henry "Enrique" Tarrio, prosecutors cited a plan titled "1776 Returns," but the full document was revealed online Wednesday, showing the details that militia groups allegedly used to plot their attack on Congress on Jan. 6.

Enemies of God planned and executed the violence on Jan 6 much the same way enemies of God had planned and conducted dozens of horrific attacks against the US in 2020. Democrats prove themselves hypocrites for objecting to this one riot out of so many they encouraged for so long.

marke

Democrats on the Jan. 6 lynch mob kangaroo court committee are exposed and humiliated for telling Lies about their republican colleagues.

The House January 6 Committee is not happy with the Capitol Police debunking one of their claims that Congressman Barry Loudermilk (R-GA) gave a tour to people with the express purpose of helping soon-to-be rioters for the attack on the Capitol building the next day.

Capitol Police Chief J. Thomas Manger sent a letter to Congressman Rodney Davis (D-IL) explaining Loudermilk provided a tour to constituents on January 5, 2021, within the House office buildings, not the Capitol building itself. Loudermilk eventually left the group as they continued to walk through the office buildings. Because Loudermilk was no longer with them, they were unable to enter the Capitol building.

Manger said the Capitol officers did not "consider any of the activities we observed as suspicious."

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Safe trip!

Thanks. : ) Travel day tomorrow, so will miss the hearing, should be able to keep up here and there otherwise.

Can you believe how Loudermik's story keeps changing? It was just a family, well, plus a few extra people, there were no MAGA hats, okay there were some hats, they didn't take pictures, okay they took pictures of little trains...

And now this, I'd forgotten:

In the days after Jan 6, Rep. Mikie Sherrill along with other Democrats requested the Capitol Police investigate these tours, and for daring to make that request, they were named in an ethics complaint brought by several Republicans. One of them -surprise!! - was Barry Loudermilk.