Fiona Hill: "The president was trying to stage a coup"

Right Divider

Body part
100 Trumptards have been "charged with assaulting a federal law enforcement officer." What did you think they were doing, taking a tour?
Again... no charges of sedition... so no coup. Cry all that you want.

P.S. Let me remind you that I'm not a "Trump fan" and did not vote for him either time.

Right Divider

Body part
Why do they have to be charged with sedition? Isn't assaulting a federal law enforcement officer bad enough? Or is assaulting an officer ok with you?
All kinds of things are "bad enough". Perhaps you've never read the title to this thread.

P.S. These kinds of "baiting questions" are very childish.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
QAnon followers were very much involved in the January 6th Capitol riot. They thought it was "the Storm" that Q had been promising for years. A couple more Q losers have been arrested for their crimes on that day:

Arthur Brain

Well, there actually was somebody who goes around posing as an OAN reporter. His name is Walter Masterson...although he seems to be as much a comedian as he is a "left-wing activist":

Ah, having looked a bit further then yes, a comedian more than a 'left wing activist'. Of course TGP puts its own inimitable hyperbolic spin on things that's kinda funny in itself.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Why do they have to be charged with sedition? Isn't assaulting a federal law enforcement officer bad enough? Or is assaulting an officer ok with you?

They've moved the goalposts so many times they're running out of field.

BreakableDeliciousCapybara-size_restricted.gif

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame
Ummm....Waitaminnit here...Just for my own information purposes. :unsure:

Are you making the case that assaulting a cop is treason?....Or is it just the Federal cops whose assault it treasonous?

Kinda like burning down whole city blocks is peaceful but stealing Drunken Nancy's podium is a crime against humanity?

Is it like that?....Just wondering. ;)

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Ummm....Waitaminnit here...Just for my own information purposes. :unsure:

Are you making the case that assaulting a cop is treason?....Or is it just the Federal cops whose assault it treasonous?
The whole point of the Capitol riot was to use the force of violence to stop Pence and Congress from certifying Biden's election victory. That's a fairly treasonous act, because by all rational accounts, Biden did, in fact, win the election.
Kinda like burning down whole city blocks is peaceful but stealing Drunken Nancy's podium is a crime against humanity?

Is it like that?....Just wondering. ;)
They did more than just steal a podium. They attacked the very core of our system of government.

And to be fair, left is just as hypocritical as the right when it comes to rioting.

"Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right." - Stealers Wheel
"She tore down Paris on the tail of Thom Paine, but the left wing's broken, the right's insane." - David Bowie