Fiona Hill: "The president was trying to stage a coup"

7djengo7

This space intentionally left blank
If Ray Epps didn't do anything, then why are you all for charging him, @User Name?
@User Name: <NO ANSWER>
I'm all for charging Ray Epps with something,
You already said that.
but charge him with what?
By saying that right after having said you want him charged, you further demonstrate your commitment to trolling yourself.
No one seems to know!
Who on TOL, besides you, has said they want Ray Epps charged?

7djengo7

This space intentionally left blank
Epps incited riots at the Capitol on J6, yes.
I'm all for charging Ray Epps with something, but charge him with what?
How many different people are creating posts on the @User Name TOL account? Maybe "@User Name" does not stand for just one unbelievably stupid person trolling himself, but instead for two or more individuals, each of which is entirely oblivious to what the other(s) are posting.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Is schizophrenia a necessary component of the personality of a troll?

Asking for a friend
People around here keep whining about Ray Epps, but then we have it on good authority from @7djengo7 that Epps is guilty of absolutely nothing. I wish you people could make up your minds, but it appears that your schizophrenia is one hell of a drug.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
@User NameWho on TOL, besides you, has said they want Ray Epps charged?
All of your fellow MAGAs on this forum have been crying about Ray Epps this, and Ray Epps that, and I just got you to claim that Ray Epps hasn't done anything worthy of being charged with anything.

Congratulations! You just pwned yourself. Don't forget to change your underwear.

marke

<NO ANSWER>
Was laying siege to the White House with President Trump and his family inside a crime or not?

https://www.lawenforcementtoday.com/60-secret-service-officers-injured-while-protecting-white-house/

More than 60 Secret Service officers injured at White House: Hit with rocks, fireworks, bottles, fists, bodily fluids

More than 60 Secret Service officers injured at White House: Hit with rocks, fireworks, bottles, fists, bodily fluids

Posted by: LET Staff|May 31, 2020 |CategoriesAround The World, Featured, Homeland Security, Law and Legal, Must Reads

WASHINGTON, DC – They came under attack… and still managed to hold the line.

Saturday overnight into Sunday, United States Secret Service Uniformed Division Officers and Special Agents came under attack.