feminists killed tol 

eider

Eider, you portray yourself, however inadvertently, as illiterate and not an attentive learner:

]Read and be literate and educated[/URL] instead of willingly ignorant and duped?
Try. Misinformation makes you look less educated, less trustworthy, less intelligent.
I simply told you what was stamped on every German belt-buckle.
It's simply true.

The fact that Hitler, if he had won the war, would surely have taken control of the Vatican and reduced the influence of Catholicism, that's another twist.
Hitler needed and wanted the Christian vote to be sure of reaching power.
....is all.

Again, an education would not harm you one bit. Try and listen more and speak less until you know what you are talking about otherwise you are going to feed the impression that you are an uneducated hick.
You insulting little person. There is not much religious extremism where I live. I have worked alongside Muslim colleagues for years and the average Muslim here is Westernised, Muslim in name but much more moderate than you imagine.

You're not just rude, you don't know much about the UK. And 'Yes' I'm aware of extremist acts and terrorists acts here..... my daughter got off the bus and ran towards the Lister Hospital on 07/07/05 to be on time. That's what saved her., She was maybe 50-70 yards from it when her bus blew up. But we don't have the regular mass killings that you do, nor the 30-40 gun killings each day. And we don't have so much religious extremism here, imo.

eider

Oh please, your dopey thread is still on here on the subject you pathetic troll. Don't pretend you had any other intent but to bait cos it's all you do.

Get a life and grow something akin to a brain.

::freak:

I don't mind seeing that disgusting person's posts, but the only time I do see them is when folks reply to them. :)
There's something badly wrong with that bloke. I can see why he didn't last long, teaching in schools.

eider

@chrysostom and Lon and any others who think that feminism killed TOL.
Please! We're all waiting for a single morsel of evidence that this is true!
You make these claims....... and then....... nothing.
You've got nothing!

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You've got nothing!

It’s simply projection as well as a lack of self control and willful ignorance.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
have you read the opening post?

Your opening post is simply projection. Fact: women make up to 25 percent of the Senate and 23 percent of the House. MEN are in the majority.

You see children as a way to keep women dependent on men. Children are simply a pawn in your feigned outrage against women in general.

Lon

Lon, you’re feeding the impression that you’re a pretentious blowhard.
I DO have the where-with-all thus it is more about being right and arrogant ( a whole other problem and I appreciate prayers for it). Try not to misdiagnose?

Congratulations. You killed irony.
Spoiler

tenor.gif
Are you trolling, Anna? Posting odd-bytes that aren't part of these discussions? What for? Some of this would be more ironic than what was just posted. I'm not defending Doser, he can fend for himself, but this wasn't an example of irony either. It makes two misdiagnoses.

Lon

I simply told you what was stamped on every German belt-buckle.
It's simply true.

The fact that Hitler, if he had won the war, would surely have taken control of the Vatican and reduced the influence of Catholicism, that's another twist.
Hitler needed and wanted the Christian vote to be sure of reaching power.
....is all.
Did you read? This symbol isn't from Christianity and was more a symbol of good luck. Again, read.

You insulting little person.
No, I'm a lot bigger than you, mentally and physically....

There is not much religious extremism where I live. I have worked alongside Muslim colleagues for years and the average Muslim here is Westernised, Muslim in name but much more moderate than you imagine.
It doesn't matter what neighborhood you bury your head in the sand in. It matters if you are well-read and you aren't, nor are paying attention to the news in your own neck of the woods.

You're not just rude, you don't know much about the UK.
If I'm reading, and you are not, what does that make you?

And 'Yes' I'm aware of extremist acts and terrorists acts here...
Then you lied? What?

my daughter got off the bus and ran towards the Lister Hospital on 07/07/05 to be on time. That's what saved her., She was maybe 50-70 yards from it when her bus blew up. But we don't have the regular mass killings that you do, nor the 30-40 gun killings each day. And we don't have so much religious extremism here, imo.
:doh: WHY!? then, would you say you don't have 'much' religious extremism? One bus is TOO much!

Lon

You've got nothing!
Er, I've not posted anything in support of the thread OP. I've rather posted corrections as I'm reading along. We've talked about literacy. Don't make assumptions because there is no claim on my part. That'd be an illiterate thing to say, having to do with one's ability to read, which I've already called into question. At this point evidence leads toward an assessment that must/necessarily be true (it means you are proving to be illiterate on a good many points/are not well-read).
It’s simply projection as well as a lack of self control and willful ignorance.
Careful here. True, I'm posting in this thread, but it wouldn't be true to say I'm on board with the OP premise. I get along with you, for instance, much better than that and you should know it. :up:

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Careful here. True, I'm posting in this thread, but it wouldn't be true to say I'm on board with the OP premise. I get along with you, for instance, much better than that and you should know it. :up:

Apologies, Lon. The post I responded to was only considering Chrys and those of similar mindsets. I should have been more clear. FTR, I appreciate that you seem to take me at my word insofar as being anti-abortion.

The biggest issue insofar as debating abortion is the misrepresentation of others. Chrys started this thread with that type of misrepresentation.

I don’t see the discussion of abortion as being focused on
as an issue that Chrys (and some like him) truly care about outside of politics.

eider

feminists killed tol

at tol they are more than equal
they hate men
and
they will punish them
men, it is now not clear who they are, will fight but are not victims
especially the white ones
they will move on and get ready for the next match
with feminists it is different
they are never finished even when they win
they cling to their victimhood
it is an unlimited source of energy
there will always be a man out there that needs to be punished
there will always be a gender issue
you can't abort them all
they will fight climate change
until the next black man gets killed by a white cop
aka marxists

Here you are.... The OP.
Now how exactly has the above rubbish killed TOL?