False and Foolish Doctrines and Religions

Robert Pate

Banned
I believe in the doctrine that sinful man is depraved. In order for sinful man to embrace some of the false and foolish doctrines of religion, he would have to be depraved. What I find amazing is that some people that appear to have high intelligence embrace some of the most false and foolish doctrines and religions imaginable.

Jim Jones was able to convince hundreds of people that he was a prophet. Many of them sold their homes and gave him the money. Worst yet, he took hundreds of people to South America where they either committed suicide or were murdered.

When it comes to religion people are prone to believe some of the weirdest most bizarre doctrines that there is. I have trouble believing that Catholics believe that they are actually eating the flesh and drinking the blood of Jesus, when they are really eating wafers and drinking grape juice. Isn't that like cannibalism? And where did the doctrine of purgatory come from? They say its a place between heaven and hell where you go and repent or something. Millions and millions of people are Catholics and believe this stuff when there is nothing in the Bible to support it.

When I first heard about Calvinism I couldn't believe that people actually believed that God predestinated people to hell before they were ever born or had a chance to accept Jesus as their savior. How in the world could anyone have faith or believe in a God like that? I know that I couldn't. I think that you would be better off to believe in no God at all, than to believe that God would do such a terrible thing such as that.

The Mormon religion is the biggest fairy tale ever created by the depraved mind. What is that about an angel named Moroni and some sort of plates? Joseph Smith must have been drinking something when he came up with that. It got so far out in left field that they had to finally write their own Bible.

I could go on and on about false and foolish doctrines and religions. I didn't touch on Eastern religions where they worship their cows.

Last edited:

Robert Pate

Banned
All of those false and foolish doctrines and religions have one thing in common. They all pervert the nature and the character of God. This is why they are foolish. The Bible teaches that God is holy, just, merciful and righteous in all that he does. If you believe that then you will believe the Gospel. If you don't believe that then you will probably believe one of those false and foolish doctrines and religions. there are a lot of them to choose from.

Nanja

When I first heard about Calvinism I couldn't believe that people actually believed that God predestinated people to hell before they were ever born or had a chance to accept Jesus as their savior. How in the world could anyone have faith or believe in a God like that? I know that I couldn't. I think that you would be better off to believe in no God at all, than to believe that God would do such a terrible thing such as that.

Salvation has nothing to do with any works a person does in the flesh, i.e. accepting, believing, repenting, etc.
But Salvation is exclusively given to those whom God Loved and had Chosen according to His Purpose and Grace given them in Christ Jesus before the world began 2 Tim. 1:9.

There are Two Seeds of mankind in the earth.

1) The Good Seed, the Seed of Christ Gal. 3:16 which He sowed in the earth: The Children of the Kingdom, His Sheep, Chosen of the Father In Union with Christ in Love Eph. 1:4-5, which Christ Saved from their sins by shedding His Blood for them Mat. 1:21; John 10:11,15; Is. 53:6.

2) The Seed of the devil, the tares which he sowed into the world; the cursed goats. Cursed because they were not Chosen or Loved by the Father.

Mat. 13:38-43
38 The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one;
39 The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels.
40 As therefore the tares are gathered and burned in the fire; so shall it be in the end of this world.
41 The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity;
42 And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.
43 Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Who hath ears to hear, let him hear.

Mat. 25:31-34, 41, 46
31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:
32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:
33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.
34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:
46 And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.

~~~~~

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Salvation has nothing to do with any works a person does in the flesh, i.e. accepting, believing, repenting, etc.
But Salvation is exclusively given to those whom God Loved and had Chosen according to His Purpose and Grace given them in Christ Jesus before the world began 2 Tim. 1:9.

There are Two Seeds of mankind in the earth.

1) The Good Seed, the Seed of Christ Gal. 3:16 which He sowed in the earth: The Children of the Kingdom, His Sheep, Chosen of the Father In Union with Christ in Love Eph. 1:4-5, which Christ Saved from their sins by shedding His Blood for them Mat. 1:21; John 10:11,15; Is. 53:6.

2) The Seed of the devil, the tares which he sowed into the world; the cursed goats. Cursed because they were not Chosen or Loved by the Father.

Mat. 13:38-43
38 The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one;
39 The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels.
40 As therefore the tares are gathered and burned in the fire; so shall it be in the end of this world.
41 The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity;
42 And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.
43 Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Who hath ears to hear, let him hear.

Mat. 25:31-34, 41, 46
31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:
32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:
33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.
34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:
46 And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.

~~~~~

You are a non-believer and denier of scripture;

John 3:16 New American Standard Bible (NASB)

16 “For God so loved the world, that He gave His [a]only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life.

Shame on you!

Nanja

You are a non-believer and denier of scripture;

John 3:16 New American Standard Bible (NASB)

16 “For God so loved the world, that He gave His [a]only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life.

Shame on you!

Of the Two Seeds of mankind, God only Loved the Good Seed.

You must have a problem with reading comprehension, or are in disbelief of the scriptures posted. :plain:

~~~~~

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Of the Two Seeds of mankind, God only Loved the Good Seed.

You must have a problem with reading comprehension, or are in disbelief of the scriptures posted. :plain:

~~~~~

You my dear Nanja are you in disbelief? What is it that you do not understand on the printed page which reads;

whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life.

Are you in unbelief or not able to comprehend what has been written?

Nanja

You my dear Nanja are in disbelief. What is it that you do not understand on the printed page which reads;

whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life.

Are you in unbelief or not able to comprehend what has been written?

The Good Seed shall believe on Christ because He gives them His Spirit when they're Born Again.

The only Belief / Faith that pleases God is the Fruit of the Spirit given in New Birth Gal. 5:22.

~~~~~

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The Good Seed shall believe on Christ because He gives them His Spirit when they're Born Again.

The only Belief / Faith that pleases God is the Fruit of the Spirit given in New Birth Gal. 5:22.

~~~~~

I agree with you in core of what you are saying but I vehemently disagree with you in that you have the audacity to say that I am not saved because I am not a Calvinist. That is just plain stupid. I could say the same about ALL Calvinists but I don't. I only question the salvation of Hyper-Calvinists.

Nanja

I agree with you in core of what you are saying but I vehemently disagree with you in that you have the audacity to say that I am not saved because I am not a Calvinist. That is just plain stupid. I could say the same about ALL Calvinists but I don't. I only question the salvation of Hyper-Calvinists.

What I do know is this, those who were Chosen to Salvation and Sanctification of the Spirit shall believe the Truth 2 Thes. 2:13. Why? Because the Everlasting Covenant of Grace ensured that by the work of Christ's Death alone, all of God's Elect shall become Believers of the Truth when they are Born of the Spirit Is. 43:10; John 3:6-7.

John 16:13
Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

~~~~~

Cruciform

I have trouble believing that Catholics believe that they are actually eating the flesh and drinking the blood of Jesus, when they are really eating wafers and drinking grape juice.
Try again.

Isn't that like cannibalism?
Try again.

And where did the doctrine of purgatory come from?
It "came from" Divine Revelation (Scripture and Tradition) as authoritatively taught by Christ's one historic Church.

They say its a place between heaven and hell where you go and repent or something.
Once again, you merely demonstrate your vast ignorance of all things Catholic.

Millions and millions of people are Catholics and believe this stuff when there is nothing in the Bible to support it.
Categorically refuted in the above cited sources. Don't even bother. :yawn:

Gaudium de veritate,

Cruciform
+T+

Nanja

Try again.

Try again.

It "came from" Divine Revelation (Scripture and Tradition) as authoritatively taught by Christ's one historic Church.

Once again, you merely demonstrate your vast ignorance of all things Catholic.

Categorically refuted in the above cited sources. Don't even bother. :yawn:

Gaudium de veritate,

Cruciform
+T+

Seriously, Cruciform, your mind has been blinded to the Truth 2 Cor. 4:3-4 the same as Pate's. For you deviate from scriptures in lieu of the teachings of man just as he does.

The false teaching of Roman Catholism is a plethora of lies against the Word of Truth!

~~~~~

Last edited:

Cruciform

Seriously, Cruciform, your mind has been blinded to the Truth 2 Cor. 4:3-4 the same as Pate's. For you deviate from scriptures in lieu of the teachings of man just as he does. The false teaching of Roman Catholism is a plethora of lies against the Word of Truth!
Seriously, Nanja, your mind has been blinded to the Truth 2 Cor. 4:3-4 the same as every other anti-Catholic's. For you deviate from scriptures in lieu of the teachings of man just as they do. The false teachings of Protestantism are a plethora of lies against the Word of Truth!

(See how that works?)

Nanja

Seriously, Nanja, your mind has been blinded to the Truth 2 Cor. 4:3-4 the same as every other anti-Catholic's. For you deviate from scriptures in lieu of the teachings of man just as they do. The false teachings of Protestantism are a plethora of lies against the Word of Truth!

(See how that works?)

Christ calls His People Mat. 1:21, His Church Eph. 5:25 He died Christ died for to come out of the darkness of false religion; false gospels.

Rev. 18:4
And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.

Christ's People Mat. 1:21 shall be Sovereignly called out of the darkness of antichrist religion into the Glorious Light of he Gospel of Christ Luke 1:77.

Thus, I believe, at this time we are now living in, there are no Elect of God to be found in any religious institution of any kind 2 Cor 11:13-15.

~~~~~

Cruciform

Christ calls His People Mat. 1:21, His Church Eph. 5:25 He died Christ died for to come out of the darkness of false religion; false gospels.

Rev. 18:4
And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.

Christ's People Mat. 1:21 shall be Sovereignly called out of the darkness of antichrist religion into the Glorious Light of he Gospel of Christ Luke 1:77.

Thus, I believe, at this time we are now living in, there are no Elect of God to be found in any religious institution of any kind 2 Cor 11:13-15.
Again, each of these biblical texts can just as easily (in fact, far more easily) be applied to the myriad man-made sects of Protestantism---including your own chosen denomination or sect.

Nanja

Again, each of these biblical texts can just as easily (in fact, far more easily) be applied to the myriad man-made sects of Protestantism---including your own chosen denomination or sect.

No Elect of God are found in ANY religious denominational institution whatsoever,

All religious institutions / churches preach antichrist freewill religion to one degree or another: what man can do by his own freewill to make himself right with God.

That's why God has pulled His Elect 1 Pet. 1:2 which were Chosen to Salvation and Belief of the Truth 2 Thes. 2:13 out of them Rev. 18:4.

~~~~~

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
No Elect of God are found in ANY religious denominational institution whatsoever,

All religious institutions / churches preach antichrist freewill religion to one degree or another: what man can do by his own freewill to make himself right with God.

That's why God has pulled His Elect 1 Pet. 1:2 which were Chosen to Salvation and Belief of the Truth 2 Thes. 2:13 out of them Rev. 18:4.

~~~~~

Right who were once of them being slaves to the devil.

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
godrulz%20commentary.jpg

Note that there isn't actually a copy of the Holy Bible there.

Nanja

Proof, please.

Christ's People He came to save Mat. 1:21, through the Spirit given them in New Birth, they shall be able to discern the reality of this last of times we are living in.

Rom. 8:14-16
14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.
15 For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father.
16 The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God

Rev. 18:4-5
4 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.
5 For her sins have reached unto heaven, and God hath remembered her iniquities.

2 Cor. 6:14-18
14 Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?
15 And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel?
16 And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.
17 Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you,
18 And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty.

The fact that you remain in false fellowship with unbelievers, is evidence you have no Spiritual understanding of Rev. 18:4-5 in which God commands His People Mat. 1:21 to come out of them.

~~~~~

Last edited:

Cruciform

Christ's People He came to save 1:21, through the Spirit given them in New Birth, they shall be able to discern the reality of this last of times we are living in.

Rom. 8:14-16
14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.
15 For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father.
16 The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God

Rev. 18:4-5
4 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.
5 For her sins have reached unto heaven, and God hath remembered her iniquities.

2 Cor. 6:14-18
14 Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?
15 And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel?
16 And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.
17 Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you,
18 And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty.
Mm-hmm. And these supposed proof-texts prove your claim that "No Elect of God are found in ANY religious denominational institution" HOW, exactly...? :think: