Faith Justifies and Counts for Righteousness. Not Works and Obedience.

Nanja

That Scripture pertains to the Elect of God, hence Paul writes in his second epistle to Timothy 2 Tim 2:10

10 Therefore I endure all things for the elect's sakes, that they may also obtain the salvation which is in Christ Jesus with eternal glory.

Salvation in Christ Jesus with Eternal Glory is for Gods Elect, Israel Isa 45:17

17 But Israel shall be saved in the Lord with an everlasting salvation: ye shall not be ashamed nor confounded world without end.

Amen, Brother!

~~~~~

Nanja

See ya at the Judgment!

Yes, we shall!

The Saints that shall judge the world 1 Cor. 6:2 are the same ones who shall hear these words in:

Mat. 25:34
Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father,
inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:

He Loved them, and Chose them to Salvation before the foundation of the World Eph. 1:4-5!

But those on His left hand:

Mat. 25:41
Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me,
ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

Cursed / condemned because they were never Loved by God;
they were never Chosen to Salvation before the foundation of the World Jude 1:4!

~~~~~

Last edited:

Robert Pate

Banned
Yes, we shall!

The Saints that shall judge the world 1 Cor. 6:2 are the same ones who shall hear these words in:

Mat. 25:34
Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father,
inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:

He Loved them, and Chose them to Salvation before the foundation of the World Eph. 1:4-5!

But those on His left hand:

Mat. 25:41
Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me,
ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

Cursed / condemned because they were never Loved by God;
they were never Chosen to Salvation before the foundation of the World Jude 1:4!

~~~~~

You have misinterpreted Ephesians 1:4-5.

It appears to teach predestination, but it doesn't, not if you examine it in the light of the Historical Gospel of Jesus Christ.

In the Gospel Jesus comes into the world as the new Adam. Jesus is every man's representative, this is why the scripture says... "He has chosen us in him before the foundation of the world". God has chosen all of humanity in his Son Jesus Christ. Not just some. Everyone. This is why in Hebrews 2:9 it says, "That he by the grace of God should taste death for everyone". Jesus has atoned for the sins of the whole world, 1 John 4:14, and in doing so has reconciled the whole world unto God, 2 Corinthians 5:18, 19.

You need to repent from your false teaching and believe the Gospel.

beloved57

You have misinterpreted Ephesians 1:4-5.

It appears to teach predestination, but it doesn't, not if you examine it in the light of the Historical Gospel of Jesus Christ.

In the Gospel Jesus comes into the world as the new Adam. Jesus is every man's representative, this is why the scripture says... "He has chosen us in him before the foundation of the world". God has chosen all of humanity in his Son Jesus Christ. Not just some. Everyone. This is why in Hebrews 2:9 it says, "That he by the grace of God should taste death for everyone". Jesus has atoned for the sins of the whole world, 1 John 4:14, and in doing so has reconciled the whole world unto God, 2 Corinthians 5:18, 19.

You need to repent from your false teaching and believe the Gospel.
Denial of the truth!

Robert Pate

Banned
You don't believe that Christ death saved them He died for!

Have you read the Bible? The whole world has been reconciled unto God, 2 Corinthians 5:19.

Now, all, anyone, whosoever that shall call on the name of the Lord can be saved, Romans 10:13.

Come out of the darkness into the light.

beloved57

Have you read the Bible? The whole world has been reconciled unto God, 2 Corinthians 5:19.

Now, all, anyone, whosoever that shall call on the name of the Lord can be saved, Romans 10:13.

Come out of the darkness into the light.
Anyone who teaches salvation by works is a false teacher!

Robert Pate

Banned
Right, all false religion does!

~~~~~

Faith is not a work.

The Bible does not teach that anyone can be saved by works.

You are in direct conflict with Jesus Christ, who said,

"Whosoever that believes in me shall not perish" John 3:16.