Evidence of the Holy Spirit

Ben Masada

The greatest love and care that you can show someone is to give them the Gospel of Jesus Christ.

...and since the gospel of Jesus was the Tanach, and I hope you understand what I mean because, Jesus was a Jew whose Faith was from the Tanach aka Judaism, I'll be the happiest to participate with the greatest love and care when I see someone giving to another the gospel of Jesus.

Robert Pate

Banned
...and since the gospel of Jesus was the Tanach, and I hope you understand what I mean because, Jesus was a Jew whose Faith was from the Tanach aka Judaism, I'll be the happiest to participate with the greatest love and care when I see someone giving to another the gospel of Jesus.

Jesus was a teacher of the law. The purpose of the law is to show you that you don't measure up to God's standards. You seem to think that you do. When you have to stand before a Holy God in the judgment perhaps then you will understand why you need a savior.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Evidence of the Holy Spirit today is what a person confesses. Those that confess lies are outside the faith.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
The living waters is the Gospel.

He who believes in Me, as the Scripture has said, out of his heart will flow rivers of living water. But this He spoke concerning the Spirit... (John 7:38-39)​

But this He spoke concerning the Spirit.

Robert Pate

Banned
He who believes in Me, as the Scripture has said, out of his heart will flow rivers of living water. But this He spoke concerning the Spirit... (John 7:38-39)​

But this He spoke concerning the Spirit.

The words Spirit and Gospel mean the same thing.

Those that have the Spirit preach the Gospel.

Those that preach the Gospel have the Spirit.

Ben Masada

The words Spirit and Gospel mean the same thing.

Those that have the Spirit preach the Gospel.

Those that preach the Gospel have the Spirit.

What gospel, the gospel of Paul or the gospel of Jesus? According to the gospel of Jesus which was the Tanach, we must listen to "Moses" aka the Law. (Luke 16:29-31)

Ben Masada

Jesus was a teacher of the law. The purpose of the law is to show you that you don't measure up to God's standards. You seem to think that you do. When you have to stand before a Holy God in the judgment perhaps then you will understand why you need a savior.

I am aware that Jesus was a teacher of the Law. That's why he taught to listen to "Moses" aka the Law. (Luke 16:29-31)The purpose of the Law is to show us the way to live without trouble. Evidences abound in favor of that assertion everywhere, in God's Law, in the law of the land and in the law of cause & effect. God's judgment is determined by our conscience as long as we live. Once dead, God will have no more use dealing with us because, HaShem is the God of the living, not of the dead.

Robert Pate

Banned
I am aware that Jesus was a teacher of the Law. That's why he taught to listen to "Moses" aka the Law. (Luke 16:29-31)The purpose of the Law is to show us the way to live without trouble. Evidences abound in favor of that assertion everywhere, in God's Law, in the law of the land and in the law of cause & effect. God's judgment is determined by our conscience as long as we live. Once dead, God will have no more use dealing with us because, HaShem is the God of the living, not of the dead.

Living by law doesn't work. Has laws and rules cured the evils in the world? Of course not.

If anything it makes people worse. Paul said that the law made him sin, Romans 7:7-12.

It is only when we are free from the law that we can live holy lives.