Everyone Will Die For His Own Sin

glorydaz

The Catholics taught the trinity doctrine which says there are three distinct that make one.

God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit. One God....a Godhead of three persons.

Distinct but inseparable.

2 Cor. 13:14 The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the communion of the Holy Ghost, be with you all. Amen.​

daqq

I am indeed aware that Daqq needs to yield to correction. As... we all do. I say this sincerely.

The scripture that I quote, I certainly believe, so the only thing you are actually saying is that I need to relinquish the scripture which I believe and instead bow to your carnal minded opinions which make up your death paradigm. It does not matter how sincere you are when you say it because that only means that you are very sincerely entrenched in your death paradigm. The scripture contains apparent contradictions all over the place; it is our duty to resolve those apparent discrepancies, and I have done so, and that is why I post the scripture passages which I do. You are failing miserably because you ignore the scripture passages which disagree with your death paradigm mindset. Therefore your death paradigm is your god; and this is no doubt true because you continually speak death toward anyone who disagrees with your death paradigm.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
The scripture that I quote, I certainly believe, so the only thing you are actually saying is that I need to relinquish the scripture which I believe and instead bow to your carnal minded opinions which make up your death paradigm. It does not matter how sincere you are when you say it because that only means that you are very sincerely entrenched in your death paradigm. The scripture contains apparent contradictions all over the place; it is our duty to resolve those apparent discrepancies, and I have done so, and that is why I post the scripture passages which I do. You are failing miserably because you ignore the scripture passages which disagree with your death paradigm mindset. Therefore your death paradigm is your god; and this is no doubt true because you continually speak death toward anyone who disagrees with your death paradigm.
Death Paradigm

marhig

No? Physical death is the separation of the soul from the physical body. Spiritual death is the separation of the soul from the spirit of God. That happened on the Cross, as witnessed by the Lord Jesus' words here:

"And at the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, Eloi, Eloi, lama sabachthani? which is, being interpreted, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?" (Mk.15:34).​

In regard to your comments on the Christian's reconciliation to God you left out that that the reconciliation was made possible by the Cross:

"And that he might reconcile both unto God in one body by the CROSS, having slain the enmity thereby" (Eph.2:16).​

"And, having made peace through the blood of his CROSS, by him to reconcile all things unto himself; by him, I say, whether they be things in earth, or things in heaven"
(Col.1:20).​

You do not understand or believe the gospel of grace and you do not even understand the word of reconciliation. And I see absolutely no indication that you have any desire to understand either of those things! You deny the preaching of the Cross and belief in that preaching brings salvation:

"For the preaching of the CROSS is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God" (1 Cor.1:18).​

Our Lord Jesus didn't spiritually die, ever. And God never forsook him, Jesus was praying to him on the cross and he said "into you hands I commend my spirit" why would he do these things of God had forsaken him? Jesus was referring to the 22nd Psalm. Anyone there who knew the scriptures, would have realised that Jesus was quoting that Psalm, and then realised that they had just done what was in the Psalm to Jesus.

God says he will never leave us, nor forsake us. And he certainly didn't leave Jesus. He was with him the whole time strengthening him. Do you really believe that God would leave him when he needed him so badly? And why was Jesus talking to God on the cross of God wasn't there?

And Jesus bore his cross, and those who follow him bare their cross too. There isn't two gospels, there is only one, the gospel that Jesus preached, which was preached by all apostles including Paul.

The preaching of the cross is foolishness to them that perish, because many don't want to bare the cross of Christ and it's foolishness to them, they are quite happy saying it's all done for them and they are eternally saved regardless of what they do, thus they are perishing. It is clear in the Bible that Jesus said, we are to live by the will of God to enter into the kingdom of heaven.

We are not saved by the natural cross, but through faith by the grace of God. And preaching the word of God does bring salvation. How can we be saved if we don't hear the word of God?

Romans 10:13

For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved. How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher? And how shall they preach, except they be sent? as it is written, How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things!

And just before that, there's this

Romans 10:9

That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

I confess with my mouth the Lord Jesus, and I believe in my heart that God has raised him from the dead.

Now who are you to say that I'm not saved Just because I don't believe as you do?

Those who are truly saved, are living by the will of God, and the Holy Spirit will be giving them the power to overcome their flesh.

marhig

That's correct. But being born of the flesh is not enough, we must be born again of the Spirit. However, before we are born of the Spirit we must first be conceived of the Spirit, which is what baptism does. We are conceived as a Spirit person to tabernacle for awhile in a natural body to be born again with a supernatural body. Paul explains this in 1 Corinthians 15.
We are born of the Spirit once we are born of God.

God's Truth

Great zeal, but not according to knowledge.

I give scripture for all my beliefs.

How do you get not according to knowledge?

Think for yourself...my beliefs flow from the beginning to end.

My beliefs are that we have to obey God, as taught from beginning to end.

I teach that Paul taught what Jesus and the other apostles taught.

I believe in the harmony and truth of scripture.

Think what is right to believe.

God's Truth

I don't know that there's much simple about that user account. Gt's bizarre.

You think your Catholic denomination is simple?

What is more confusing, to believe in the bizarre Catholic denomination, the denomination that digs up their dead 'saints' and puts them in see through glass caskets to worship, and calls a sinful man 'Holy Father'; or my teachings of obey Jesus?

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
It is exactly the opposite of what you say:

You do not even believe Paul for that matter, (2Cor 5:16,17, Rev 21:4,5), and that is because you see all things as carnal and physical, and again, you are teaching theoretical cannibalism. You might as well go become a Catholic because transubstantiation is the only way you are going to weasel out of your carnal minded entrapment. I believe what Paul says in that passage, and I know Messiah by the Spirit of his Testimony which is within me, and I know he is indeed within me by his Testimony which I consume daily. You cannot have him within you because you cannot eat his flesh and drink his blood, and that is, because you only see those things as physical. Your carnal, physical, flesh-minded paradigm proves that you are not born from above and cannot possibly have ever been crucified with Messiah. And that is the case because your old man nature rules your house and he naturally refuses to die.

1Pe 1:18 Forasmuch as ye know that ye were not redeemed with corruptible things, as silver and gold, from your vain conversation received by tradition from your fathers;
1Pe 1:19 But with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot:

daqq

1Pe 1:18 Forasmuch as ye know that ye were not redeemed with corruptible things, as silver and gold, from your vain conversation received by tradition from your fathers;
1Pe 1:19 But with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot:

Yep, as I just explained to you elsewhere, true in my doctrine, and true of myself:
But apparently not true for you.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
I gave scripture that PLAINLY, CLEARLY tell us that Jesus died in the body but LIVED on in the Spirit.

If he continued to live then he didn't die.

Jesus said he was dead ... DEAD.

You believe death is just another form of life.

Do animal spirits return to the Father? I believe they do.

"For what happens to the sons of men also happens to animals, one thing befalls them; as one dies so dies the other. Surely, they all have one breath, man has no advantage over animals for all is vanity. All go to one place: all are from the dust and all return to dust. Who knows the spirit of the sons of men, which goes upward and the spirit of the animal, which goes down to the earth?" (Ecclesiastes 3:19-21)

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
We are born of the Spirit once we are born of God.

Gestation, whether spiritual or physical, requires a period of time.

Those born of the Spirit are not flesh according to Jesus.

If you bleed then you are not Spirit. Spirits don't bleed.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Our Lord Jesus didn't spiritually die, ever.

Paul said they law is spiritual, that means sin is spiritual.

If Jesus didn't die spiritually then he didn't die for sin.

Justice required Jesus' soul not be destroyed since he did nothing worthy of death.

Because of Jesus' death we need only die once but live twice.

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
You think your Catholic denomination is simple?

What is more confusing, to believe in the bizarre Catholic denomination, the denomination that digs up their dead 'saints' and puts them in see through glass caskets to worship, and calls a sinful man 'Holy Father'; or my teachings of obey Jesus?
Let's go man, right now. You and me. Let's fight.