Every Five Minutes A Christian Is Killed For The Faith

CherubRam

I think you'll need to quote a source for the figure. The BBC had the source of the figure as part of a programme about statistics, and the author of the report the stats came from says the figure is seriously out of date, and that it does not refer to killings by muslims.

As I said, 90% of those dead were killed by Christians in a war in one country which was largely over five years ago.

If you are not interested in the veracity of your claim, then you are no better than a liar.

We are not on the same page because you are talking about other points.

gcthomas

Every Five Minutes A Christian Is Killed For The Faith.
http://shoebat.com/every-five-minut...the-faith-click-here-to-save-christian-lives/
Christians do not care about their brothers and sisters in Christ. In the past 15 years millions of Christians have been killed by Muslims.

This figure of one every 5 minutes is not of Muslim killings of Christians, since 90% of these were killed by Christians in the Congo.

It is a plain lie. You can't dismiss the author of report the figure came from as a liar, then proceed to rely on his figure but change the meaning of it.

CherubRam

This figure of one every 5 minutes is not of Muslim killings of Christians, since 90% of these were killed by Christians in the Congo.

It is a plain lie. You can't dismiss the author of report the figure came from as a liar, then proceed to rely on his figure but change the meaning of it.
In the world
In the past 15 years millions of Christians have been killed by Muslims.

gcthomas

In the world
In the past 15 years millions of Christians have been killed by Muslims.

Citation please.

Your reputation is not sufficient to take that on trust. Given the previous start you offered, I expect that you just made up the "by Muslims" part.

CherubRam

Citation please.

Your reputation is not sufficient to take that on trust. Given the previous start you offered, I expect that you just made up the "by Muslims" part.
The United Nations has stopped keeping an official count, citing unreliable sources.