Every day is a new circus.

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Thank God I won't have to listen to anymore tin foil hat conspiracy rumblings.

Bad news, as you think it's all about you. Nothing stops a man committed to a conspiracy theory. There are still people out there saying he's secretly a Democrat.

Let me know which word confused you and I'll break it down into simpler language to clear up the "something" that baffles you.
I'll let you know when you start being impenetrable again. :up:

Executed? Of course not.Due process is apparently very different here in my country. By which I mean we actually have due process here.

Who said anything about eschewing due process?

However, you are denying justice. Those who attempt murder should be executed. That serves as a deterrent. :up:

This is why you are known as the guy who did not understand the law or what it is for.

There's no rational tether to your assumption.

What assumption?

I asked questions. :idunno:

You're not very good at this whole comprehension thing, are you?

Is all you care about the political traction you think you can gain? That's all you seem to be interested in.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Arthur Brain

Bad news, as you think it's all about you. Nothing stops a man committed to a conspiracy theory. There are still people out there saying he's secretly a Democrat.

I'll let you know when you start being impenetrable again. :up:

Who said anything about eschewing due process?

However, you are denying justice. Those who attempt murder should be executed. That serves as a deterrent. :up:

This is why you are known as the guy who did not understand the law or what it is for.

What assumption?

I asked questions. :idunno:

You're not very good at this whole comprehension thing, are you?

Is all you care about the political traction you think you can gain? That's all you seem to be interested in.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Says a guy who started a thread about legal process in a thinly veiled attack on lawyers and didn't even have a layman's understanding of law or the basics.

:rain:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Bad news, as you think it's all about you.
I think my not having to hear it is about me.

Nothing stops a man committed to a conspiracy theory.
Well that was a whole lot of nothing as it turns out, so that should do it.

Says a guy who started a thread about legal process in a thinly veiled attack on lawyers and didn't even have a layman's understanding of law or the basics.
What he doesn't know about me would fill...a normal post by him.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
If the justice system worked, nobody would dare.

of course it doesn't, it's easily manipulated by those with money and power

and so, it's entirely believable that Soros or his ilk would not balk at engineering something like this for political gain

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I think my not having to hear it is about me. Well that was a whole lot of nothing as it turns out, so that should do it.
OK, there you go.

What he doesn't know about me would fill...a normal post by him.

:AMR:

You do not know what the law is or what it is for.

Case in point: Your No. 1 concern is that this guy was a Trump fan and now you might not have to read any more conspiracy theories.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Your No. 1 concern is that this guy was a Trump fan
Rather, what bothered me was that we'd reached the point where some otherwise normal people felt comfortable piling on the crazy train of conspiracy theory. And they did that with only their imagination and willingness to demonize the other as a foundation. Occam sliced them to ribbons. I hope they're a little more rational the next time around.

Nothing stops a man committed to a conspiracy theory.
Well that was a whole lot of nothing as it turns out, so that should do it.
OK, there you go.
Right.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
ala trump

yes, trump has money and power

and it would be foolish to think that he doesn't use that to his benefit

however, while it's easy to imagine that Soros could engineer something like this, it staggers the imagination to think that trump could

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
So thank God I won't have to listen to anymore tin foil hat conspiracy rumblings and hedging about the bomber who couldn't mail straight. No, Occam strikes again. The guy was a Trump supporter. If you wrote or found yourself thinking it was part of some left wing conspiracy to garner sympathy before the midterms it's time to take a long, hard look at how you're processing and do better next time.

Oh please ... like FACTS would ever win out against conspiracies...:plain:

Jonahdog

BANNED
Banned
yes, trump has money and power

and it would be foolish to think that he doesn't use that to his benefit

however, while it's easy to imagine that Soros could engineer something like this, it staggers the imagination to think that trump could

Why? Is Soros that might smarter than trump? Well, probably.
The real issue is that trump is a lying racist mysoginist. And yes he does use his $ and power, but solely for his benefit and those of the other rich. He is not evil, just ignorant and cares not for you or me, but only for himself. If you think otherwise, I have this bridge to sell you