Emotions

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Please don't take offence; none was meant.

I enjoy your posts; have for some time.

I thought you knew that.

You responded to a post of mine that was pretty old and got my attention. You asking me to not participate unless I agree, or at least insinuating such is a little odd and unnecessary.

I'm open to discussion, but no real discussion is one sided.

If I recall; it is your contention that one is spoken to by the Holy Spirit via verbatim scripture; so I'm asking for the scripture that brought you to the conclusion that thought processes lead to satan, and that all emotions are of the devil.

Your input on thought is new to me though and interesting .

We've already been over that.

I don't want to do over the same thing for no reason.

I asked for scripture about thought leading to satan.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

I said
Its hard to understand what you are saying. You wanted scripture and the OP is full of them. But you won't go back and read them. Maybe if you were a little more specific about what you want to know.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned

I said
Maybe this will help you.
The Devil Talks To Us
Matt 4:1
1 Then Jesus was led up by the Spirit into the wilderness to be tempted by the devil.
Matt 4:8-9
8 Again, the devil took Him up on an exceedingly high mountain, and showed Him all the kingdoms of the world and their glory.
9 And he said to Him, "All these things I will give You if You will fall down and worship me."
Luke 4:6-7
6 And the devil said to Him, "All this authority I will give You, and their glory; for this has been delivered to me, and I give it to whomever I wish.
7 "Therefore, if You will worship before me, all will be Yours."
Jude 1:9
9 Yet Michael the archangel, in contending with the devil, when he disputed about the body of Moses, dared not bring against him a reviling accusation, but said, "The Lord rebuke you!"
James 1:20
20 for the wrath of man does not produce the righteousness of God.
Rom 12:17
17 Repay no one evil for evil. Have regard for good things in the sight of all men.
Rev 2:13
13 "I know your works, and where you dwell, where Satan's throne is. And you hold fast to My name, and did not deny My faith even in the days in which Antipas was My faithful martyr, who was killed among you, where Satan dwells.
14 "But I have a few things against you, because you have there those who hold the doctrine of Balaam, who taught Balak to put a stumbling block before the children of Israel, to eat things sacrificed to idols, and to commit sexual immorality.
1 Tim 5:15
15 For some have already turned aside after Satan.
1 Tim 1:20
20 of whom are Hymenaeus and Alexander, whom I delivered to Satan that they may learn not to blaspheme.
1Thes 5:9
9 For God did not appoint us to wrath, but to obtain salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ,
1Thes 5:14-18
14 Now we exhort you, brethren, warn those who are unruly, comfort the fainthearted, uphold the weak, be patient with all.
15 See that no one renders evil for evil to anyone, but always pursue what is good both for yourselves and for all.
16 Rejoice always,
17 pray without ceasing,
18 in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.
Rom 5:9
9 Much more then, having now been justified by His blood, we shall be saved from wrath through Him.
Rev 12:12
12 "Therefore rejoice, O heavens, and you who dwell in them! Woe to the inhabitants of the earth and the sea! For the devil has come down to you, having great wrath, because he knows that he has a short time."
1 Pet 5:8-9
8 Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil walks about like a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour.
9 Resist him, steadfast in the faith, knowing that the same sufferings are experienced by your brotherhood in the world.
Rom 3:5-6
5 But if our unrighteousness demonstrates the righteousness of God, what shall we say? Is God unjust who inflicts wrath? (I speak as a man.)
6 Certainly not! For then how will God judge the world?
Gal 5:15
15 But if you bite and devour one another, beware lest you be consumed by one another!
Luke 17:1-3
1 Then He said to the disciples, "It is impossible that no offenses should come, but woe to him through whom they do come!
2 "It would be better for him if a millstone were hung around his neck, and he were thrown into the sea, than that he should offend one of these little ones.
3 "Take heed to yourselves. If your brother sins against you, rebuke him; and if he repents, forgive him.
John 19:11
11 Jesus answered, "You could have no power at all against Me unless it had been given you from above. Therefore the one who delivered Me to you has the greater sin."
2 Tim 2:26
26 and that they may come to their senses and escape the snare of the devil, having been taken captive by him to do his will.
Rev 2:10
10 "Do not fear any of those things which you are about to suffer. Indeed, the devil is about to throw some of you into prison, that you may be tested, and you will have tribulation ten days. Be faithful until death, and I will give you the crown of life.
Eph 2:3
3 among whom also we all once conducted ourselves in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind, and were by nature children of wrath, just as the others.
Rom 12:19
19 Beloved, do not avenge yourselves, but rather give place to wrath; for it is written, "Vengeance is Mine, I will repay," says the Lord.
II Th 1:6
6 since it is a righteous thing with God to repay with tribulation those who trouble you,
(NKJ)
xxx From birth we have always had the devil talking to us. Right along with our guardian angel. And satan. Ofcourse satan and the devil are the same being. All the thoughts of wrath is from satan. All our good thoughts that help us are from our guardian angel. All our thoughts that deceive us into sinning is from the devil. That is why it is so important to find the Holy Spirit and learn from Him who is who. If you follow the Holy Spirit, He will lead you into resisting the devil and purging the thoughts and emotions that support the devil.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned

I said
If you cant find what your looking for there try this one.
SATAN TEACHES OUTSIDE THE VERSES-HOLY SPIRIT TEACHES WITH THE VERSES
2 Cor 11:14-15
14 And no wonder! For Satan himself transforms himself into an angel of light.
15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also transform themselves into ministers of righteousness, whose end will be according to their works.
II Th 2:4-5
4 who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God.
5 Do you not remember that when I was still with you I told you these things?
II Th 2:10-12
10 and with all unrighteous deception among those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
11 And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie,
12 that they all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness.
John 17:17-19
17 "Sanctify them by Your truth. Your word is truth.
18 "As You sent Me into the world, I also have sent them into the world.
19 "And for their sakes I sanctify Myself, that they also may be sanctified by the truth.
Rom 8:6-8
6 For to be carnally minded is death, but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.
7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God; for it is not subject to the law of God, nor indeed can be.
8 So then, those who are in the flesh cannot please God.
Rom 8:9-10
9 But you are not in the flesh but in the Spirit, if indeed the Spirit of God dwells in you. Now if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, he is not His.
10 And if Christ is in you, the body is dead because of sin, but the Spirit is life because of righteousness.
Gal 5:24-25
24 And those who are Christ's have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.
25 If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.
John 6:63
63 "It is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh profits nothing. The words that I speak to you are spirit, and they are life.
John 14:26
26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
John 16:13-14
13 "However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth; for He will not speak on His own authority, but whatever He hears He will speak; and He will tell you things to come.
14 "He will glorify Me, for He will take of what is Mine and declare it to you.
Rom 8:5-6
5 For those who live according to the flesh set their minds on the things of the flesh, but those who live according to the Spirit, the things of the Spirit.
6 For to be carnally minded is death, but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.
Rom 8:1-2
1 There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus, who do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit.
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death.
(NKJ)
xxx Satan teaches us that the way to get rid of sin is with punishment. Jesus teaches us the way to get rid of sin is with love. Satans throne is in the old testament the law of sin and death. Jesus throne is in the new testament the law of Christ.

I Jn 3:11-12
11 For this is the message that you heard from the beginning, that we should love one another,
12 not as Cain who was of the wicked one and murdered his brother. And why did he murder him? Because his works were evil and his brother's righteous.
(NKJ)

popsthebuilder

I said
If you cant find what your looking for there try this one.
SATAN TEACHES OUTSIDE THE VERSES-HOLY SPIRIT TEACHES WITH THE VERSES
2 Cor 11:14-15
14And no wonder! For Satan himself transforms himself into an angel of light.
15Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also transform themselves into ministers of righteousness, whose end will be according to their works.
II Th 2:4-5
4who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God.
5Do you not remember that when I was still with you I told you these things?
II Th 2:10-12
10and with all unrighteous deception among those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
11And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie,
12that they all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness.
John 17:17-19
17"Sanctify them by Your truth. Your word is truth.
18"As You sent Me into the world, I also have sent them into the world.
19"And for their sakes I sanctify Myself, that they also may be sanctified by the truth.
Rom 8:6-8
6For to be carnally minded is death, but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.
7Because the carnal mind is enmity against God; for it is not subject to the law of God, nor indeed can be.
8So then, those who are in the flesh cannot please God.
Rom 8:9-10
9But you are not in the flesh but in the Spirit, if indeed the Spirit of God dwells in you. Now if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, he is not His.
10And if Christ is in you, the body is dead because of sin, but the Spirit is life because of righteousness.
Gal 5:24-25
24And those who are Christ's have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.
25If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.
63"It is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh profits nothing. The words that I speak to you are spirit, and they are life.
26"But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
John 16:13-14
13"However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth; for He will not speak on His own authority, but whatever He hears He will speak; and He will tell you things to come.
14"He will glorify Me, for He will take of what is Mine and declare it to you.
Rom 8:5-6
5For those who live according to the flesh set their minds on the things of the flesh, but those who live according to the Spirit, the things of the Spirit.
6For to be carnally minded is death, but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.
Rom 8:1-2
1There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus, who do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit.
2For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death.
(NKJ)
xxx Satan teaches us that the way to get rid of sin is with punishment. Jesus teaches us the way to get rid of sin is with love. Satans throne is in the old testament the law of sin and death. Jesus throne is in the new testament the law of Christ.

I Jn 3:11-12
11For this is the message that you heard from the beginning, that we should love one another,
12not as Cain who was of the wicked one and murdered his brother. And why did he murder him? Because his works were evil and his brother's righteous.
(NKJ)
Thank you for the clarification friend.

It seems your stance is that both the Spirit and the deceiver both have the capacity to reside within us and we must follow the one and cut away from the other.

Is that about the gist of it?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Thank you for the clarification friend.

It seems your stance is that both the Spirit and the deceiver both have the capacity to reside within us and we must follow the one and cut away from the other.

Is that about the gist of it?

I said
Without the Holy Spirit one cant separate their guardian angel from the devil. It takes the Holy Spirit from within to reveal who is who. And He does it with the verses.

popsthebuilder

I said
Without the Holy Spirit one cant separate their guardian angel from the devil. It takes the Holy Spirit from within to reveal who is who. And He does it with the verses.
....for you personally.

Do you still agree that the Holy Spirit can communicate with us by the Word of GOD; not limited to verbatim scripture?

peace

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
....for you personally.

Do you still agree that the Holy Spirit can communicate with us by the Word of GOD; not limited to verbatim scripture?

peace

I said
lol There is that guile I was talking about. I have never said that the HOly Spirit can speak to us any other way. Than by quoting scripture.

popsthebuilder

I said
lol There is that guile I was talking about. I have never said that the HOly Spirit can speak to us any other way. Than by quoting scripture.
I thought you had at one point, with me personally.

I could be mistaken.

To call an honest mistake guile is a little dishonest in itself though.

I'm not here for petty argumentation.

Can you give scripture saying the Holy Spirit only communicates through verbatim scripture please? And are there any verses that specify a particular translation or what?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I thought you had at one point, with me personally.

I could be mistaken.

To call an honest mistake guile is a little dishonest in itself though.

I'm not here for petty argumentation.

Can you give scripture saying the Holy Spirit only communicates through verbatim scripture please? And are there any verses that specify a particular translation or what?

I said
If it was an honest mistake I apologize. Now here is a whole revelation on the language of the Holy Spirit.
HIDDEN LANGUAGE (HOLY SPIRIT LANGUAGE)(MEAT)(NEW TONGUE)

63 "It is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh profits nothing. The words that I speak to you are spirit, and they are life.
Rev 2:16
16 'Repent, or else I will come to you quickly and will fight against them with the sword of My mouth.
1 Cor 2:4-5
4 And my speech and my preaching were not with persuasive words of human wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power,
5 that your faith should not be in the wisdom of men but in the power of God.
1 Cor 2:6-7
6 However, we speak wisdom among those who are mature, yet not the wisdom of this age, nor of the rulers of this age, who are coming to nothing.
7 But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, the hidden wisdom which God ordained before the ages for our glory,
Matt 13:10-11
10 And the disciples came and said to Him, "Why do You speak to them in parables?"
11 He answered and said to them, "Because it has been given to you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it has not been given.
Matt 13:13-14
13 "Therefore I speak to them in parables, because seeing they do not see, and hearing they do not hear, nor do they understand.
14 "And in them the prophecy of Isaiah is fulfilled, which says: 'Hearing you will hear and shall not understand, and seeing you will see and not perceive;
1 Cor 14:10
10 There are, it may be, so many kinds of languages in the world, and none of them is without significance.
1 Cor 14:7-8
7 Even things without life, whether flute or harp, when they make a sound, unless they make a distinction in the sounds, how will it be known what is piped or played?
8 For if the trumpet makes an uncertain sound, who will prepare himself for battle?
Rom 8:27
27 Now He who searches the hearts knows what the mind of the spirit is, because He makes intercession for the saints according to the will of God.
James 3:17
17 But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, willing to yield, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality and without hypocrisy.
Matt 13:16-17
16 "But blessed are your eyes for they see, and your ears for they hear;
17 "for assuredly, I say to you that many prophets and righteous men desired to see what you see, and did not see it, and to hear what you hear, and did not hear it.
Matt 13:18-19
18 "Therefore hear the parable of the sower:
19 "When anyone hears the word of the kingdom, and does not understand it, then the wicked one comes and snatches away what was sown in his heart. This is he who received seed by the wayside.
Mark 4:14
14 "The sower sows the word.
26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
John 3:34
34 "For He whom God has sent speaks the words of God, for God does not give the Spirit by measure.
John 3:33
33 "He who has received His testimony has certified that God is true.
Eph 1:9
9 having made known to us the mystery of His will, according to His good pleasure which He purposed in Himself,
2 Cor 5:5
5 Now He who has prepared us for this very thing is God, who also has given us the Spirit as a guarantee.
2 Cor 5:7
7 For we walk by faith, not by sight.
2 Cor 5:10-11
10 For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ, that each one may receive the things done in the body, according to what he has done, whether good or bad.
11 Knowing, therefore, the terror of the Lord, we persuade men; but we are well known to God, and I also trust are well known in your consciences.
Matt 4:4
4 But He answered and said, "It is written, 'Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceeds from the mouth of God.'"
Rev 22:18-19
18 For I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds to these things, God will add to him the plagues that are written in this book;
19 and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part from the Book of Life, from the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.
(NKJ)
There are many languages in the world. Doctors have one, lawyers have one, intellectuals have one, common people have one. Seeing that the only guaranteed message in the bible comes from the Holy Spirit. So to guard that guarantee He even uses a special language. And the Holy Spirit only quotes verses, He explains verses with other verses. There are spirits in us trying to deceive us and they all speak the same language carnal. So we can discern the Holy Spirit He quotes verses. Now this is the meat understanding of the Word. The milk understanding is done with the carnal language, the meat understanding is done with only verses. Its an unknown tongue to the carnal mind.

II Jn 1:8-11
8 Look to yourselves, that we do not lose those things we worked for, but that we may receive a full reward.
9 Whoever transgresses and does not abide in the doctrine of Christ does not have God. He who abides in the doctrine of Christ has both the Father and the Son.
10 If anyone comes to you and does not bring this doctrine, do not receive him into your house nor greet him;
11 for he who greets him shares in his evil deeds.
(NKJ)

2 Cor 3:5-6
5 Not that we are sufficient of ourselves to think of anything as being from ourselves, but our sufficiency is from God,
6 who also made us sufficient as ministers of the new covenant, not of the letter but of the Spirit; for the letter kills, but the Spirit gives life.
(NKJ)

1 Cor 4:6
6 Now these things, brethren, I have figuratively transferred to myself and Apollos for your sakes, that you may learn in us not to think beyond what is written, that none of you may be puffed up on behalf of one against the other.
(NKJ)

John 5:30
30 "I can of Myself do nothing. As I hear, I judge; and My judgment is righteous, because I do not seek My own will but the will of the Father who sent Me.
(NKJ)
Eph 6:17
17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God;
(NKJ)

John 7:18
18 "He who speaks from himself seeks his own glory; but He who seeks the glory of the One who sent Him is true, and no unrighteousness is in Him.
(NKJ)

John 8:42-43
42 Jesus said to them, "If God were your Father, you would love Me, for I proceeded forth and came from God; nor have I come of Myself, but He sent Me.
43 "Why do you not understand My speech? Because you are not able to listen to My word.
(NKJ)

Col 2:1-3

1 For I want you to know what a great conflict I have for you and those in Laodicea, and for as many as have not seen my face in the flesh,
2 that their hearts may be encouraged, being knit together in love, and attaining to all riches of the full assurance of understanding, to the knowledge of the mystery of God, both of the Father and of Christ,
3 in whom are hidden all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge.
(NKJ)

Col 1:26
26 the mystery which has been hidden from ages and from generations, but now has been revealed to His saints.
(NKJ)

1 Cor 13:8-10
8 Love never fails. But whether there are prophecies, they will fail; whether there are tongues, they will cease; whether there is knowledge, it will vanish away.
9 For we know in part and we prophesy in part.
10 But when that which is perfect has come, then that which is in part will be done away.
(NKJ)

Zeph 3:9
9 "For then I will restore to the peoples a pure language, that they all may call on the name of the LORD, to serve Him with one accord.
(NKJ)

Gal 2:18-20
18 "For if I build again those things which I destroyed, I make myself a transgressor.
19 "For I through the law died to the law that I might live to God.
20 "I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me.
(NKJ)

John 10:9
9 "I am the door. If anyone enters by Me, he will be saved, and will go in and out and find pasture.
(NKJ)

AN UNKNOWN TONGUE

popsthebuilder

I said
If it was an honest mistake I apologize. Now here is a whole revelation on the language of the Holy Spirit.
HIDDEN LANGUAGE (HOLY SPIRIT LANGUAGE)(MEAT)(NEW TONGUE)

63"It is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh profits nothing. The words that I speak to you are spirit, and they are life.
Rev 2:16
16'Repent, or else I will come to you quickly and will fight against them with the sword of My mouth.
1 Cor 2:4-5
4And my speech and my preaching were not with persuasive words of human wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power,
5that your faith should not be in the wisdom of men but in the power of God.
1 Cor 2:6-7
6However, we speak wisdom among those who are mature, yet not the wisdom of this age, nor of the rulers of this age, who are coming to nothing.
7But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, the hidden wisdom which God ordained before the ages for our glory,
Matt 13:10-11
10And the disciples came and said to Him, "Why do You speak to them in parables?"
11He answered and said to them, "Because it has been given to you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it has not been given.
Matt 13:13-14
13"Therefore I speak to them in parables, because seeing they do not see, and hearing they do not hear, nor do they understand.
14"And in them the prophecy of Isaiah is fulfilled, which says: 'Hearing you will hear and shall not understand, and seeing you will see and not perceive;
1 Cor 14:10
10There are, it may be, so many kinds of languages in the world, and none of them is without significance.
1 Cor 14:7-8
7Even things without life, whether flute or harp, when they make a sound, unless they make a distinction in the sounds, how will it be known what is piped or played?
8For if the trumpet makes an uncertain sound, who will prepare himself for battle?
Rom 8:27
27Now He who searches the hearts knows what the mind of the spirit is, because He makes intercession for the saints according to the will of God.
James 3:17
17But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, willing to yield, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality and without hypocrisy.
Matt 13:16-17
16"But blessed are your eyes for they see, and your ears for they hear;
17"for assuredly, I say to you that many prophets and righteous men desired to see what you see, and did not see it, and to hear what you hear, and did not hear it.
Matt 13:18-19
18"Therefore hear the parable of the sower:
19"When anyone hears the word of the kingdom, and does not understand it, then the wicked one comes and snatches away what was sown in his heart. This is he who received seed by the wayside.
Mark 4:14
14"The sower sows the word.
26"But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
John 3:34
34"For He whom God has sent speaks the words of God, for God does not give the Spirit by measure.
John 3:33
33"He who has received His testimony has certified that God is true.
Eph 1:9
9having made known to us the mystery of His will, according to His good pleasure which He purposed in Himself,
2 Cor 5:5
5Now He who has prepared us for this very thing is God, who also has given us the Spirit as a guarantee.
2 Cor 5:7
7For we walk by faith, not by sight.
2 Cor 5:10-11
10For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ, that each one may receive the things done in the body, according to what he has done, whether good or bad.
11Knowing, therefore, the terror of the Lord, we persuade men; but we are well known to God, and I also trust are well known in your consciences.
Matt 4:4
4But He answered and said, "It is written, 'Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceeds from the mouth of God.'"
Rev 22:18-19
18For I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds to these things, God will add to him the plagues that are written in this book;
19and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part from the Book of Life, from the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.
(NKJ)
There are many languages in the world. Doctors have one, lawyers have one, intellectuals have one, common people have one. Seeing that the only guaranteed message in the bible comes from the Holy Spirit. So to guard that guarantee He even uses a special language. And the Holy Spirit only quotes verses, He explains verses with other verses. There are spirits in us trying to deceive us and they all speak the same language carnal. So we can discern the Holy Spirit He quotes verses. Now this is the meat understanding of the Word. The milk understanding is done with the carnal language, the meat understanding is done with only verses. Its an unknown tongue to the carnal mind.

II Jn 1:8-11
8Look to yourselves, that we do not lose those things we worked for, but that we may receive a full reward.
9Whoever transgresses and does not abide in the doctrine of Christ does not have God. He who abides in the doctrine of Christ has both the Father and the Son.
10If anyone comes to you and does not bring this doctrine, do not receive him into your house nor greet him;
11for he who greets him shares in his evil deeds.
(NKJ)

2 Cor 3:5-6
5Not that we are sufficient of ourselves to think of anything as being from ourselves, but our sufficiency is from God,
6who also made us sufficient as ministers of the new covenant, not of the letter but of the Spirit; for the letter kills, but the Spirit gives life.
(NKJ)

1 Cor 4:6
6Now these things, brethren, I have figuratively transferred to myself and Apollos for your sakes, that you may learn in us not to think beyond what is written, that none of you may be puffed up on behalf of one against the other.
(NKJ)

John 5:30
30"I can of Myself do nothing. As I hear, I judge; and My judgment is righteous, because I do not seek My own will but the will of the Father who sent Me.
(NKJ)
Eph 6:17
17And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God;
(NKJ)

John 7:18
18"He who speaks from himself seeks his own glory; but He who seeks the glory of the One who sent Him is true, and no unrighteousness is in Him.
(NKJ)

John 8:42-43
42Jesus said to them, "If God were your Father, you would love Me, for I proceeded forth and came from God; nor have I come of Myself, but He sent Me.
43"Why do you not understand My speech? Because you are not able to listen to My word.
(NKJ)

Col 2:1-3

1For I want you to know what a great conflict I have for you and those in Laodicea, and for as many as have not seen my face in the flesh,
2that their hearts may be encouraged, being knit together in love, and attaining to all riches of the full assurance of understanding, to the knowledge of the mystery of God, both of the Father and of Christ,
3in whom are hidden all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge.
(NKJ)

Col 1:26
26the mystery which has been hidden from ages and from generations, but now has been revealed to His saints.
(NKJ)

1 Cor 13:8-10
8Love never fails. But whether there are prophecies, they will fail; whether there are tongues, they will cease; whether there is knowledge, it will vanish away.
9For we know in part and we prophesy in part.
10But when that which is perfect has come, then that which is in part will be done away.
(NKJ)

Zeph 3:9
9"For then I will restore to the peoples a pure language, that they all may call on the name of the LORD, to serve Him with one accord.
(NKJ)

Gal 2:18-20
18"For if I build again those things which I destroyed, I make myself a transgressor.
19"For I through the law died to the law that I might live to God.
20"I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me.
(NKJ)

John 10:9
9"I am the door. If anyone enters by Me, he will be saved, and will go in and out and find pasture.
(NKJ)

AN UNKNOWN TONGUE
Yes I agree that the wisdom of the Spirit is wholly separate and different from the carnal or temporal/ material understanding of man. But I couldn't help but notice that the verses you provided didn't mention the written Word, or It being verbatim, when the Holy Spirit is communicating, and It definitely seem didn't limit said communication to such.

Last edited:

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Yes I agree that the wisdom of the Spirit is wholly separate and different from the carnal or temporal/ material understanding of man. But I couldn't help but notice that I didn't mention the written word or it being verbatim, when the Holy Spirit is communicating, and definitely didn't limit said communication to such.

I said
Let me make it simple simple

The Holy Spirit can only bring to remembrance what Jesus has already said to us. Quoting verses.

[Jhn 14:26

The Holy Spirit is not allowed to speak to us on His own authority. He can only speak to us through John 14-26

[Jhn 16:13-14
13 "However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth; for He will not speak on His own [authority], but whatever He hears He will speak; and He will tell you things to come.
14 "He will glorify Me, for He will take of what is Mine and declare [it] to you.

The Holy Spirit is the only guaranteed message in the whole bible.

[2Co 5:5
5 Now He who has prepared us for this very thing [is] God, who also has given us the Spirit as a guarantee.

popsthebuilder

I said
Let me make it simple simple

The Holy Spirit can only bring to remembrance what Jesus has already said to us. Quoting verses.

[Jhn 14:26

The Holy Spirit is not allowed to speak to us on His own authority. He can only speak to us through John 14-26

[Jhn 16:13-14
13 "However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth; for He will not speak on His own [authority], but whatever He hears He will speak; and He will tell you things to come.
14 "He will glorify Me, for He will take of what is Mine and declare [it] to you.

The Holy Spirit is the only guaranteed message in the whole bible.

[2Co 5:5
5 Now He who has prepared us for this very thing [is] God, who also has given us the Spirit as a guarantee.
Let me likewise make it simple for you friend;

Words do not have to be verbatim in order to convey synonymous meaning or intent.

Would you agree?

peace

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Let me likewise make it simple for you friend;

Words do not have to be verbatim in order to convey synonymous meaning or intent.

Would you agree?

peace

I said
Your missing the point. The Holy Spirit only teaches us with the verses. The Holy Spirit cant teach us without the verses. That is our assurance that it is the Holy Spirit talking to us in our minds. The devil doesn't quote the new testament if he did his kingdom would be divided. Anyone trying to teach the bible without the verses raises a red flag with me.

[Mat 12:25-26
25 But Jesus knew their thoughts, and said to them: "Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation, and every city or house divided against itself will not stand.
26 "If Satan casts out Satan, he is divided against himself. How then will his kingdom stand?

And satan teaches everyone without the verses. And he keeps people in the carnal mind to deceive them on who God is, or who the Holy Spirit is, or who Jesus is.

[2Co 11:14-15
14 And no wonder! For Satan himself transforms himself into an angel of light.
15 Therefore [it is] no great thing if his ministers also transform themselves into ministers of righteousness, whose end will be according to their works.

[2Th 2:4-5
4 who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God.
5 Do you not remember that when I was still with you I told you these things?
15 Therefore [it is] no great thing if his ministers also transform themselves into ministers of righteousness, whose end will be according to their works.