Dozens arrested, police cars damaged in second night of anti-Trump protests in Cal..

glassjester

Why, when Trump supporters cause a scene, do the headlines read, "Trump supporters cause a scene" ?

But when it's Clinton's supporters doing the same, or worse, it's "Anti-Trump protesters cause a scene"?

Why don't we see headlines like..

"Thousands of students walk out of class to protest Clinton loss"
"Clinton supporters arrested"
"Clinton supporters turn violent"
"Clinton supporters rioting"

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Why, when Trump supporters cause a scene, do the headlines read, "Trump supporters cause a scene" ?

But when it's Clinton's supporters doing the same, or worse, it's "Anti-Trump protesters cause a scene"?

Why don't we see headlines like..

"Thousands of students walk out of class to protest Clinton loss"
"Clinton supporters arrested"
"Clinton supporters turn violent"
"Clinton supporters rioting"
They LOVE the name Trump and they can't get it out of their heads :chuckle:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
So whenever the Left wins an election, they say it's proof that democracy works and the Right needs to be patriotic and suck it up.

But every time they lose an election, suddenly democracy doesn't work and it's time to riot?
Leaving off that most people, left or right, behave themselves...I'll worry about the loud protest from the left the moment they change their position on the 2nd Amendment and not a minute before. :eek:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
If the election had gone the other way, we wouldn't be seeing this kind of visceral reaction. Conservative people are more intellectual and less emotional when it comes to this kind of situation. These "Brainwashed Liberal Kids" are having a party now and feel they're part of some kind of important movement. It will come to nothing and within a week or two, this will all be a distant memory.

musterion

Doc Trump, Man of Orange

doc-savage-COUVERTURE-210x300.jpeg

Assisted by the fearless, intrepid Pence "Race" Bannon.

giphy.gif

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
The Democrats who grew up in, "The GREAT Generation" were a different breed from the Liberal Democrats today. My Dad was a Marine in WW2, a Democrat, a tough guy, and a flag waving, country loving Patriot. He once took a visitor in our home by the back of his neck and the seat of his pants and physically threw him out of our house. Why? Because my Dad thought the guy was talking Communism. My Sister says to this day, "My Dad was basically, John Wayne."

kmoney

Hall of Fame
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-protests-idUSKBN1343CO

U.S. President-elect Donald Trump on Friday praised demonstrators for being passionate about their country, just hours after he accused them of being "professional protesters" incited by the media.

"Love the fact that the small groups of protesters last night have passion for our great country. We will all come together and be proud!" Trump tweeted early on Friday.

On Thursday night, the president-elect had posted: "Just had a very open and successful presidential election. Now professional protesters, incited by the media, are protesting. Very unfair!"

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond

yay!

finally something for white people to riot about! :banana:

interesting that the cops fired bean bags at them instead of rubber bullets and tear gas

guess they're saving those for the black riots :darwinsm:

iirc, the secret service has to investigate all of those :darwinsm:

Remember all the riots after Obama was elected?
Neither do I.

that was different :p

So whenever the Left wins an election, they say it's proof that democracy works and the Right needs to be patriotic and suck it up.

But every time they lose an election, suddenly democracy doesn't work and it's time to riot?

always remember musty, one must be retarded to vote democrat

these protesters aren't mentally capable of reason - they're ruled by emotion

Leaving off that these riots, when they happen, are north of 99% Leftist in origin, manpower, philosophy and purpose.

Amazing what you tend to leave out when it's convenient.

he's a pip, ain't he? :dizzy:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Here's the entire quote, to begin this.

Leaving off that most people, left or right, behave themselves...I'll worry about the loud protest from the left the moment they change their position on the 2nd Amendment and not a minute before. :eek:

So what I actually said was that most people, on either side of the political fence, behave themselves. I followed that positive note with a joke at the expense of the left. And Must, bias blinded as I must now accept he is, decides to read it:

Leaving off that these riots, when they happen, are north of 99% Leftist in origin, manpower, philosophy and purpose. Amazing what you tend to leave out when it's convenient.
Less amazing, if sadly surprising: what some people's bias won't allow them to see and what it insists upon seeing else.