Doug McBurney protesting for Terri

ShadowMaid

Zakath

Resident Atheist
ShadowMaid said:
Those police men are no better then the Nazi's. :nono: Good job Mr. McBurney!
So he stayed after being asked to leave by the family who called the demonstration in the first place, violated police order not to pass a legal police line and disrupt a facility full of infirm people and their families, got arrested, and somehow this makes him a "hero" and the police "nazis"?

:kookoo:

Yorzhik

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Zak. Was Bonhoeffer a hero? Of course. I guess if Doug is a hero would depend on if Terri was really being murdered or not. After looking at the evidence, I think it is obvious she is.

ShadowMaid

Zakath said:
So he stayed after being asked to leave by the family who called the demonstration in the first place, violated police order not to pass a legal police line and disrupt a facility full of infirm people and their families, got arrested, and somehow this makes him a "hero" and the police "nazis"?

:kookoo:

Do you think the Nazi soldiers were wrong to murder all those jews? It's a yes or no question. :)

Zakath

Resident Atheist
Yorzhik said:
Zak. Was Bonhoeffer a hero?
Not really, outside of a small circle, until after his death.

Of course. I guess if Doug is a hero would depend on if Terri was really being murdered or not. After looking at the evidence, I think it is obvious she is.
Why would a media-hound's heroism be dependent on the status of a woman in a hospice? I notice that thirty or so other people got arrested and no one here published the names of those "heroes". :think:

Zakath

Resident Atheist
ShadowMaid said:
Do you think the Nazi soldiers were wrong to murder all those jews?
I think soldiers, sailors, airmen, marines, policemen, firemen, or national guardsmen who murder people are wrong, whatever government they serve.

I am also of the opinion that if McBurney didn't have a chance of getting on camera, he probably wouldn't be there. :down:

As a matter of fact, I'm surprized one of the local Denver Christian shock jocks isn't down there trying to get his share of the limelight.

Don't you people get tired of regurgitating the same arguments year after year?

Why do you label everyone that doesn't agree with you a "nazi"?

Simple questions.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Zakath said:
Maybe you get tired of these arguments because you have no rational answer for them. :think:

ShadowMaid

Zakath said:
I think soldiers, sailors, airmen, marines, policemen, firemen, or national guardsmen who murder people are wrong, whatever government they serve.

How about people who help with the murder?

I think we get tired of people being stupid, but we're happy to try and spread the truth.

Why do you label everyone that doesn't agree with you a "nazi"?

Not sure where you got this. I don't.

Simple questions.

Was that simple enough?

Zakath

Resident Atheist
Knight said:
Maybe you get tired of these arguments because you have no rational answer for them. :think:
It's just hearing them over, and over, and over, and over... they lose their shock value and become merely trite.

drbrumley

Zakath said:
It's just hearing them over, and over, and over, and over... they lose their shock value and become merely trite.
Hey Zak, you mispelled, "Knight, I'm a loser. And I support murdering innocent people."

Zakath

Resident Atheist
ShadowMaid said:
How about people who help with the murder?
Define "help"...

... do you mean the people that transport them?

... do you mean the people who built the buildings and house them?

... do you mean the people who deliver food to them?

... do you mean anyone who makes their living by capitalizing on the sufferings of others?

:think:

I think we get tired of people being stupid, but we're happy to try and spread the truth.
And when your message fails, century after century, perhaps you'd do well to rexamine it. ;)

Not sure where you got this. I don't.
Perhaps I was mistaken. It's just seemed that that term has been thrown around here quite a bit lately... (30+ posts in the last week)

Was that simple enough?
Yes, thank you. :)

Zakath

Resident Atheist
drbrumley said:
Hey Zak, you mispelled, "Knight, I'm a loser. And I support murdering innocent people."
Speaking of redundant and trite, and look who shows up... nice try, dumbley. :chuckle:

drbrumley

Oh wow, a juniour high trick of ryming a name.

I do have a question for you Mr. medical doctor. Why give morphiene to someone who should be euphoric because she is being starved and thristed to death. Wasn't it you who said or at least agreed she wouldn't feel anything? If she isn't feeling anything, then why the need for morphiene?

Zakath

Resident Atheist
drbrumley said:
Oh wow, a juniour high trick of ryming a name.
What's wrong, DR, jealous? ;)

I do have a question for you Mr. medical doctor. Why give morphiene to someone who should be euphoric because she is being starved and thristed to death.
BZZZZZT!
:down: Wrong again, Bosley. Zakath is not a medical doctor. I am a shrink, I don't do medical questions.

Wasn't it you who said or at least agreed she wouldn't feel anything?
Fishing pretty hard there, eh?

Wrong on both counts. Again.

If she isn't feeling anything, then why the need for morphiene?
Go ask a physician. :thumb:

ShadowMaid

Zakath said:
Define "help"...

... do you mean the people that transport them?

... do you mean the people who built the buildings and house them?

... do you mean the people who deliver food to them?

... do you mean anyone who makes their living by capitalizing on the sufferings of others?

:think:

Well, people who transport them to be murdered and the like. Does that make it more clear?

And when your message fails, century after century, perhaps you'd do well to rexamine it. ;)

Absolutely, we do it all the time.

Perhaps I was mistaken. It's just seemed that that term has been thrown around here quite a bit lately... (30+ posts in the last week)

Not everyone is a Nazi.

Yes, thank you. :)

:thumb:

drbrumley

A message for Doug, If you need a place to rest while your in the area, I have a bed open for you. If you don't mind an hour drive from Pinellas County.