Donald Trump indicted by Manhattan grand jury

7djengo7

This space intentionally left blank
I love it when the rubes donate tons of money to Trump the Billionaire because that's hundreds of millions of dollars that won't go to other Republicans who actually might have a chance of winning.
This is another reason why MAGA losers keep on losing: Aside from refusing to put their money where their mouths are and give away their money to the likes of Trump
So "the rubes"/"MAGA losers" are "refusing to...give away their money to the likes of Trump" while they "donate tons of money to Trump"? Behold: even in his banishment the greatest poser ever continues trolling (or as he likes to put it - "pwning") himself!

🚮🦴🛳

7djengo7

So Hillary committed 56 murders and went through 4 years of Trump's Justice Department and still got away with it all? Yep, she's playing 4D chess while your boy is playing checkers.
Is that how you imagine she's been spending her time while hangin' around at Gitmo?

marke

If Biden's debt increase of $4 trillion is responsible for our present skyrocketing inflation and inflated markets, then Trump's $7.8 trillion is even more to blame. And that's before Trump's trade deficit is taken into account:

I was right. You have no business trying to teach economics when you cannot even get the simplest facts straight.

marke

I love it when the rubes donate tons of money to Trump the Billionaire because that's hundreds of millions of dollars that won't go to other Republicans who actually might have a chance of winning.
Rubes have a history of donating to bad causes, like Clinton Foundation homes and hotel in Haiti, Jesse Jackson's attack white racist people and businesses fund, Al Sharpton's fight Duke Lacrosse team racism fund, Kamala's Go Fund Me site for poor racist attack victim Jussie, and so forth.

7djengo7

Rubes have a history of donating to bad causes, like Clinton Foundation homes and hotel in Haiti, Jesse Jackson's attack white racist people and businesses fund, Al Sharpton's fight Duke Lacrosse team racism fund, Kamala's Go Fund Me site for poor racist attack victim Jussie, and so forth.
@User Name has lately quit TOL to join the banned.

Remember how he used to say things like:
Aside from refusing to put their money where their mouths are and give away their money to the likes of Trump, Kari Lake, etc

Well, it seems that @User Name refuses to put his money where his mouth used to be (TOL), since he will not buy and take over this platform from its present owners, like Elon did with Twitter. Which goes to show that @User Name is a phony who realizes that he has nothing of any value to say on TOL, anyway. He is letting some people down hard who were desperately counting on him to provide them with the "balance and sanity" they lack:
He provides balance and sanity
I can tell you that's bad, really bad. So sad. Stay strong!

Arthur Brain

Well, this place really has become its sad little little echo chamber for trolls, conspiracy theorists and the unhinged nowadays. Sad to see a forum devolve so much considering what it once was and the vibrant traffic it used to have and also the considered debate back then amid the heated kind. Thank you Knight for creating this forum and sorry it's turned into such a slurry after your departure.

Do the honours and bring the perma ban down on me as you have with User Name @JudgeRightly.

Sad to see it go downhill so much but everything has it's time and TOL's was up a while ago in fairness. Enjoy your echo chamber!