Does God Create Reprobates?

ttruscott

Originally Posted by ttruscott Post 285:
Very nice rejection of Jesus Himself who in His explanation of this parable (all symbolism stripped away) said the seed is people, people of the kingdom and people of the evil one but people, not the gospel.

The parable of the sower, just before this parable of the good seed and the tares, says that the seed is the message but NOT IN THE PARABLE OF THE GOOD SEED AND THE TARES...Matt 13:38 The field is the world, and the good seed stands for the people of the kingdom. The weeds are the people of the evil one, 39 and the enemy who sows them is the devil.

If this is a mistake, an oversight, then fine but never speak this way again. If it is your calculated opinion then you contradict Christ to suit your sectarian human wisdom. Just because you cannot think of an interpretation that suits you and does not support my contentions is NOT a good reason to go against Christ like this... the seeds in this parable are people.

In Matthew 13:38 the seed is refered to as people.

You are determined to believe that God creates human souls for the purpose of sending them to hell.

I am determined to believe that there are people called the people of the kingdom who are already separated from the people of the kingdom before they are SOWN into the world by the Son of Man.

I am determined to believe that there are people of the evil one already separated from the people of the kingdom before they are sown into the world by the devil.

I believe also that SOWN CANNOT refer to our creation on earth as humans since the devil does it too. Therefore I categorically deny that HE creates people as sinners in Adam just to be destroyed. Rather HE sows people already created and separated into those of the kingdom (not condemned since believers though sinful) and those of the evil one (those condemned already for their unbelief) into the world for HIS redemptive purposes.

So first you try the red herring that these people of the parable are not people at all but the word, so now how will you duck the implications of Jesus' explanations of what the parable is about without Him using metaphor and symbolism?

Robert Pate

Banned
I am determined to believe that there are people called the people of the kingdom who are already separated from the people of the kingdom before they are SOWN into the world by the Son of Man.

I am determined to believe that there are people of the evil one already separated from the people of the kingdom before they are sown into the world by the devil.

I believe also that SOWN CANNOT refer to our creation on earth as humans since the devil does it too. Therefore I categorically deny that HE creates people as sinners in Adam just to be destroyed. Rather HE sows people already created and separated into those of the kingdom (not condemned since believers though sinful) and those of the evil one (those condemned already for their unbelief) into the world for HIS redemptive purposes.

So first you try the red herring that these people of the parable are not people at all but the word, so now how will you duck the implications of Jesus' explanations of what the parable is about without Him using metaphor and symbolism?

If you believe that God creates people for the sole purpose of sending them to hell, then you believe that God is unjust.

beloved57

[h=2]Does God Create Reprobates?[/h]

Of course, God Created all things Rev 4:11

11 Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created.

The reprobates were created for Gods pleasure !

Prov 16:4

4 The Lord hath made all things for himself: yea, even the wicked[The reprobate] for the day of evil.

Robert Pate

Banned
Of course, God Created all things Rev 4:11

11 Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created.

The reprobates were created for Gods pleasure !

Prov 16:4

4 The Lord hath made all things for himself: yea, even the wicked[The reprobate] for the day of evil.

It is not possible to believe what you believe about God and be saved.

beloved57

You will find out at the Judgment. You teach salvation by works, by what a person does, so at this point you are in unbelief!

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
If you believe that God creates people for the sole purpose of sending them to hell, then you believe that God is unjust.

Then what is God who creates people with the foreknowledge that they are going to Hell?

What is said about Judas?
(Matthew 26:24)

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Then what is God who creates people with the foreknowledge that they are going to Hell?

Robert hopes to avoid the issue by aligning with open theism:

You are assuming that God knows everything that is happening on the earth.

Truth of the matter is that God is very absent from what is happening on the earth.

Does God know who will believe on his Son Jesus Christ?

I don't think that he does. To give life for the sole purpose of destroying it makes God unjust and unmerciful.

Unfortunately, he only compounds his problems.

AMR

Robert Pate

Banned
Robert hopes to avoid the issue by aligning with open theism:

Unfortunately, he only compounds his problems.

AMR

Your doctrine does not honor God nor does it bring glory to Jesus Christ.

You cannot believe in Calvinism unless you believe God to be unjust.

Here is your problem. It is not possible to believe in the God of Calvinism and be saved.

Its not going to happen. Because of your wrong view of God and his Son Jesus Christ you will perish.

beloved57

Your doctrine does not honor God nor does it bring glory to Jesus Christ.

You cannot believe in Calvinism unless you believe God to be unjust.

Here is your problem. It is not possible to believe in the God of Calvinism and be saved.

Its not going to happen. Because of your wrong view of God and his Son Jesus Christ you will perish.

You teach that Christ death was a failure in saving all for whom He died , that is against Christ!

beloved57

The Bible clearly teaches that God has provided salvation for everyone, Hebrews 2:9.

Only a blind fool would believe that he hasn't.

You teach that Christ's death saved none for whom He died, that they still go to hell for their sins in unbelief. Thats against Christ !

Nanja

John 6:70
Jesus answered them, Have not I chosen you twelve, and one of you is a devil?

Judas was a reprobate, a devil, which God created Col. 1:16-17 to betray Innocent Blood Mat. 27:4,
thereby accomplishing His Redemptive Purpose in Christ!

Therefore, Judas was never chosen in love to Eternal Life in Christ as the other Eleven were Eph. 1:4-11,
who were to bear fruit for the Kingdom John 15:16.

~~~~~

Robert Pate

Banned
pate

Thats not what Heb 2:9 says, and no scripture says that, its from your darkrnrd understanding !

There are about 75 or more scriptures that teach salvation has been provided for everyone.

"That he by the grace of God should taste death for everyone" Hebrews 2:9.

beloved57

There are about 75 or more scriptures that teach salvation has been provided for everyone.

"That he by the grace of God should taste death for everyone" Hebrews 2:9.
There's not one scripture that says that, that lie comes from your darkened mind .

Robert Pate

Banned
There's not one scripture that says that, that lie comes from your darkened mind .

Here is your problem. The scripture is right in front of you. You read it but it doesn't register. You are so far from the truth that you have become a reprobate.