Does Calvinism Make God Unjust?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
The fact remains.

There is no scripture in the Bible about God predestinating anyone to heaven or to hell.

The fact remains.

If God has reconciled the world unto himself by Jesus Christ, 2 Corinthians 5:18, 19. then why would anyone need to be predestinated?

The fact remains.

Why are there so many scriptures that say... Whosoever that shall call on or believe in Jesus shall be saved, if we are predestinated?

Good point.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Christ died for the sins of ALL humanity, however, to receive eternal life, etc, one must hear the Gospel and place their faith in Christ. Remember, Unbelievers will not be cast into the Lake of Fire for their sins but will be judged by their works. Revelation 20:12 "And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.

beloved57

Pate
God created man so that he could choose. Adam by his own free will chose to sin against God created man so that he could choose. Adam by his own free will chose to sin against God

All invalid comments not found in scripture.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Calvinists are usually very intelligent people. I'll grant them that. However, they lack common sense, logic, reason and misinterpret Scripture to fit their "Belief System." They MUST change the character and intent of the God of the Bible in order for their doctrines to appear palatable. That's the price they're willing to accept. (pay)

beloved57

If it did, would you reject it?

All souls belong to God, Crucible. Physical death is not the end for us nor does God guarantee our next breath. It is appointed unto man once to die and then the judgment. Calvinists would have us believe that the biblical author got that wrong and that we are condemned before we ever existed (nevermind born). But in any case, it is not unjust for our Creator to bring us from this stage of life to the next whenever He sees fit to do so. Punishing us in Hell for no reason at all, that would be unjust.

He is doing no such thing. You either misunderstand his argument or, more likely, you misunderstan Calvinism.

Resting in Him,
Clete

The True God has condmened the vessels of wrath before they were born. God made them for destruction. Prov 16:4

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
Pate

All invalid comments not found in scripture.

Saying it doesn't make it so!

Deuteronomy 30:19 I call heaven and earth as witnesses today against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing; therefore choose life, that both you and your descendants may live;​

beloved57

Pate
What kind of a God would predestinate people to hell before they are born?

The God of the bible. The one you blaspheme daily. God made the wicked for the day of destruction/evil Prov 16:4

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
The True God has condmened the vessels of wrath before they were born. God made them for destruction. Prov 16:4

Make no mistake. You do not worship the God of Justice. You do not worship the God of the Bible. You worship the wrong god, pray to the wrong Jesus, and believe a false gospel. You are not a Christian in the biblical sense of the word. You are not saved and you will be justly sent to Hell if you do not repent. (Matthew 7:13-14)

beloved57

Saying it doesn't make it so!

Deuteronomy 30:19 I call heaven and earth as witnesses today against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing; therefore choose life, that both you and your descendants may live;​
Where are the scriptures that says those things ? Just saying them doesn't make them so.

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

beloved57

Make no mistake. You do not worship the God of Justice. You do not worship the God of the Bible. You worship the wrong god, pray to the wrong Jesus, and believe a false gospel. You are not a Christian in the biblical sense of the word. You are not saved and you will be justly sent to Hell if you do not repent. (Matthew 7:13-14)
You just ignored the scriptures.

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
Calvinists are usually very intelligent people. I'll grant them that. However, they lack common sense, logic, reason and misinterpret Scripture to fit their "Belief System." They MUST change the character and intent of the God of the Bible in order for their doctrines to appear palatable. That's the price they're willing to accept. (pay)

Quite so! They have (to be more specific) have believed in the notion that if God can change then He isn't worthy of being called God. Everything in the Calvinist system boils down to that single idea. All of it derives from Immutability and they are quite willing to die on that hill.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Pate

The God of the bible. The one you blaspheme daily. God made the wicked for the day of destruction/evil Prov 16:4

You are a "Religious Zealot" who misinterprets/misrepresents Scripture in order to have your "Belief system" sound "half way" possible. (by saying "half way" I'm being generous)

beloved57

Quite so! They have (to be more specific) have believed in the notion that if God can change then He isn't worthy of being called God. Everything in the Calvinist system boils down to that single idea. All of it derives from Immutability and they are quite willing to die on that hill.
You just put your foot in your own mouth. Lol

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

True.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
The Calvinist god isn't the one I read/study about in the Holy Bible. Their god is unrecognizable. Calvinists adhere to the idea that humanity must first be "Regenerated" then, receive saving faith. The proverbial "Cart before the Horse" idiom.