Do You Repent Daily

meshak

BANNED
Banned
You need to because you are not part of the BOC

Read what you said in my sig
marhig is one of the most faithful ones in this forum, imo. It is wrong to judge His followers. Jesus does not take it lightly.

Like she says, Jesus is the only Judge. Lets not usurp His authority.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
marhig is one of the most faithful ones in this forum, imo. It is wrong to judge His followers. Jesus does not take it lightly.

Like she says, Jesus is the only Judge. Lets not usurp His authority.

We should be judging fellow believers when they do wrong.

Dare any of you, having a matter against another, go to law before the unrighteous, and not before the saints?Do you not know that the saints will judge the world? And if the world will be judged by you, are you unworthy to judge the smallest matters?Do you not know that we shall judge angels? How much more, things that pertain to this life?If then you have judgments concerning things pertaining to this life, do you appoint those who are least esteemed by the church to judge?I say this to your shame. Is it so, that there is not a wise man among you, not even one, who will be able to judge between his brethren?But brother goes to law against brother, and that before unbelievers!Now therefore, it is already an utter failure for you that you go to law against one another. Why do you not rather accept wrong? Why do you not rather let yourselves be cheated?No, you yourselves do wrong and cheat, and you do these things to your brethren!Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor homosexuals, nor sodomites,nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners will inherit the kingdom of God.And such were some of you. But you were washed, but you were sanctified, but you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus and by the Spirit of our God. - 1 Corinthians 6:1-11 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1Corinthians6:1-11&version=NKJV

But he who is spiritual judges all things, yet he himself is rightly judged by no one.For “who has known the mind of the L ord that he may instruct Him?” But we have the mind of Christ. - 1 Corinthians 2:15-16 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1Corinthians2:15-16&version=NKJV

Let love be without hypocrisy. Abhor what is evil. Cling to what is good. - Romans 12:9 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Romans12:9&version=NKJV

Hypocrites! You can discern the face of the sky and of the earth, but how is it you do not discern this time?“Yes, and why, even of yourselves, do you not judge what is right? - Luke 12:56-57 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Luke12:56-57&version=NKJV

I wrote to you in my epistle not to keep company with sexually immoral people.Yet I certainly did not mean with the sexually immoral people of this world, or with the covetous, or extortioners, or idolaters, since then you would need to go out of the world.But now I have written to you not to keep company with anyone named a brother, who is sexually immoral, or covetous, or an idolater, or a reviler, or a drunkard, or an extortioner—not even to eat with such a person.For what have I to do with judging those also who are outside? Do you not judge those who are inside?But those who are outside God judges. Therefore “put away from yourselves the evil person.” - 1 Corinthians 5:9-13 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1Corinthians5:9-13&version=NKJV

Nice judging there!

And I can't see your signature as I'm on Tapatalk. If it's about me, then oh well, think what you like and say what you like. God is my judge not you!

So are your fellow believers, hypocrite.

You judge us for judging you.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
It is easier to say than done to be faithful.

There are too many ways to grow as mature Christian.

Marhig is so mature that most of us are baby Christians compare to her.

She has a fruit of spirit, obviously.

Jesus says we know them by their fruit.

She is showing plenty every ways.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Most of us behave so badly like bickering which is so worldly. She is not worldly.

We are still baby Christians if we are worldly.

I am so worldly too.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
If we are worldly, we cannot be holy which Jesus commands us to be.

You see, we are sinning daily in this regard too.

We have no business claiming to be saved being worldly.

If anyone can claim to be saved, marhig is it.

And she does not even claim to be one.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
There are too many judgement going on in this forum daily.

I will defend those good Christians who are accused of being non-believer or unsaved..

That's the least I can do because I am not such a good Christian.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Everyone forgets about their thorn. Everyone has a thorn in the flesh. That one sin they cant get rid of. Well some have found their thorn. Others are so raped up in their own deception they justify a lot of sins that they should be repenting of. But there is one that you cant get rid of. And that one is there to keep you humble. If you haven't found your thorn and repented of it. Their stacking up and you will give account of it on the day of judgment.

[2Co 12:7-9
7 And lest I should be exalted above measure by the abundance of the revelations, a thorn in the flesh was given to me, a messenger of Satan to buffet me, lest I be exalted above measure.
8 Concerning this thing I pleaded with the Lord three times that it might depart from me.
9 And He said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness." Therefore most gladly I will rather boast in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.

john w

Hall of Fame
I said
You ask the question in pt 110 I answered in pt112 you couldn't see it. So you said

So I answered it again in 116 you still couldn't see it. So I answered it with strongs in 147. And you were still blinded to it.
Now keep in mind you kept saying to answer it biblically. And I kept doing it. Because of your blindness you couldn't see the truth in the Word. So you called me an idiot. Which come to find out you are the idiot.
No, you employed Strong's as a part of your "argument," deceiver, and I addressed it, but you tried to "splain it away."

Fraud.

Get saved.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
No, you employed Strong's as a part of your "argument," deceiver, and I addressed it, but you tried to "splain it away."

Fraud.

Get saved.

I said
lol You are an idiot. You have some kind of weird obsession about strongs dictionary. I don't know what it is but I do know this. Their a lot smarter than you are. They have studied the bible a lot longer than you have. So you can forget about trying to makeup your own definitions and shove them off on me.

john w

Hall of Fame
I said
lol You are an idiot. You have some kind of weird obsession about strongs dictionary. I don't know what it is but I do know this. Their a lot smarter than you are. They have studied the bible a lot longer than you have. So you can forget about trying to makeup your own definitions and shove them off on me.

No, you are the one that first employed Strong's as a part of your "argument," deceiver, and I addressed it, but you tried to "splain it away."

Fraud.Scammer. Con artist. And stuff your "lol...I said" spam, as most of TOL is sick of that tired act of yours.

And get saved.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
No, you are the one that first employed Strong's as a part of your "argument," deceiver, and I addressed it, but you tried to "splain it away."

Fraud.Scammer. Con artist. And stuff your "lol...I said" spam, as most of TOL is sick of that tired act of yours.

And get saved.

I said
Your really loosing it. You have no comprehension.
You as the question in Post 110
I gave you the revelation in Post 112
You couldn't understand the rev and you denied it in post 139 140 142 143 145
I answered it again with just the verses in Post 144
You said the verses were pathetic in 146
Because of your blindness I gave you strongs dictionary definition in post 147
Then you started condemning strongs dictionary.

lolol How long did you have to wait before you found something that you thought you could call me an idiot over? lololololo You were wrong you wound up looking like the idiot.

john w

Hall of Fame
I said
Your really loosing it. You have no comprehension.
You as the question in Post 110
I gave you the revelation in Post 112
You couldn't understand the rev and you denied it in post 139 140 142 143 145
I answered it again with just the verses in Post 144
You said the verses were pathetic in 146
Because of your blindness I gave you strongs dictionary definition in post 147
Then you started condemning strongs dictionary.

lolol How long did you have to wait before you found something that you thought you could call me an idiot over? lololololo You were wrong you wound up looking like the idiot.

No, you are the one that first employed Strong's as a part of your "argument," deceiver, and I addressed it, showing it is a scam/con game, but you tried to "splain it away."

Fraud.Scammer. Con artist. And, again, stuff your "lol...I said" spam, as most of TOL is sick of that tired act of yours.

And get saved.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
No, you are the one that first employed Strong's as a part of your "argument," deceiver, and I addressed it, showing it is a scam/con game, but you tried to "splain it away."

Fraud.Scammer. Con artist. And, again, stuff your "lol...I said" spam, as most of TOL is sick of that tired act of yours.

And get saved.

I said
lol You are an idiot. All you have to do is go back and look at the posts. What is wrong with you. So you didn't get to prove me an idiot but wound up being one yourself. Move on, and don't worry you will get another chance.
I am the one that brought up strongs dictionary. But I had run out of options. I tried showing you one of the revelations of Jesus Christ. And you mocked it. I tried a shorter version with just a few verses. And you mocked it. So I thought strongs dictionary would help you, and that made you paranoid.
[Jde 1:17-19
17 But you, beloved, remember the words which were spoken before by the apostles of our Lord Jesus Christ: 18 how they told you that there would be mockers in the last time who would walk according to their own ungodly lusts.
19 These are sensual persons, who cause divisions, not having the Spirit.

marhig

There are too many judgement going on in this forum daily.

I will defend those good Christians who are accused of being non-believer or unsaved..

That's the least I can do because I am not such a good Christian.
Hi meshak, I can't say I'm eternally saved whilst I'm still in this flesh, I'm being saved by the grace of God through faith daily, I'm forgiven of my past sins that I did in ignorance, but now I know the truth, I know that I will be judged on what I do, good and bad.

Christ is helping me to overcome my flesh, but I've got a long way to go, I could never be so presumptuous as to call myself saved and that I'm ok, and then judge others as unsaved. That just doesn't seem the right thing to do before God. Because none of us are perfect, so how can i judge the heart of another? None of us can. Those born of God can discern the word through the Spirit. And I know that anyone saying that we don't have to obey God, or that we can wilfully sin and still be saved, or that we don't have to repent, aren't listening to the truth. This is not the way of Jesus. If we are being saved, then we will be starting to turn from sin and living by the will of God, because Christ within our hearts should be helping us to overcome the world by the power of the Spirit.

I'm just a sinner being saved through faith in God and Christ by the grace of God. And I know that the condition is that I must remain in God's goodness or I will be cut off.

Meshak, I feel about myself just the way you do about yourself. I know me I know that I go wrong. And like you I know that I have to always repent of my sin when I realise that I have sinned, and pray to God to help me not to do it again. Me and you believe very much alike, and I'm only young in God, I've got a long way to go, when I read the Bible those in it put me to shame, because God shows me where I'm going wrong often, and if I don't see something in the Bible it's brought up by someone without them knowing that I've done wrong, and I know that God is putting me right and that I am to turn from sin. They said in our meeting tonight that if you are in doubt as to whether something is right or wrong to do, then don't do it, take the harder road and pray to God to ask him to show and help you. If our heart is pricked and we have a conscience then we should listen to it, because i believe when we have a conscience, then it's the Spirit prompting us to do right, and we are to obey God. So this all came up in our meeting, and I've been doing just that, I wasn't sure if something I was doing was right or wrong, I asked God to let me know, my flesh was convincing me I was right, but I had a conscience, so now I know that I'm wrong and that I'm to do the opposite of what I thought was ok.

God shows us what's right and what's wrong once we belong to him. And he wants us to listen to him and do what's right. We're all in this world, but Christ should be taking us out of this world and we should turning from it more and more as we grow in God. And if you live as you speak, then you are going the right way, and I hope that God blesses us both and keeps us on the straight and narrow, and we have Christ Jesus to go back to as our example when we are not sure.

They say our meeting that it doesn't matter how strong or weak we are in God, we are still members of the body of Christ, and just as the natural blood keeps all the natural members of the body alive, the blood of Christ runs through all of us, keeping us alive in God, and God loves us all the same. So we may only be babes, but as long as we are in the body, then Christ will always be with us. :)

marhig

[MENTION=13959]meshak[/MENTION]

By the way, on the way to our Bible meeting tonight, I was absolutely freezing right to my core, it's so cold here in the UK at the moment. And when we went into our house meeting, there was a coal fire blazing, and I ended up being warm right to my core by the time the meeting had finished.

So when the time came to go home, I went outside and because I was so warm I couldn't feel the cold. And I thought it's like Gods love, and once he's with us, we can face anything because we have the warmth of his love inside us and his word and love warms our hearts to the core. So those who are cold toward us and hard on us can't touch us because God is with us.

And we are to take whatever they say and do to us, and carry on speaking the truth and living by it and show them the warmth and love of God that we have inside and pray and ask God to help us not to hold hardness and forgive them and leave them to God and have hope for them that God will forgive them too, and ask God to put us right when we are wrong also, and leave everything in God's hands as he is the righteous judge, and he will judge all of us, and only he knows the depths of our hearts.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Hi meshak, I can't say I'm eternally saved whilst I'm still in this flesh, I'm being saved by the grace of God through faith daily, I'm forgiven of my past sins that I did in ignorance, but now I know the truth, I know that I will be judged on what I do, good and bad.

Christ is helping me to overcome my flesh, but I've got a long way to go, I could never be so presumptuous as to call myself saved and that I'm ok, and then judge others as unsaved. That just doesn't seem the right thing to do before God. Because none of us are perfect, so how can i judge the heart of another? None of us can. Those born of God can discern the word through the Spirit. And I know that anyone saying that we don't have to obey God, or that we can wilfully sin and still be saved, or that we don't have to repent, aren't listening to the truth. This is not the way of Jesus. If we are being saved, then we will be starting to turn from sin and living by the will of God, because Christ within our hearts should be helping us to overcome the world by the power of the Spirit.

I'm just a sinner being saved through faith in God and Christ by the grace of God. And I know that the condition is that I must remain in God's goodness or I will be cut off.

Meshak, I feel about myself just the way you do about yourself. I know me I know that I go wrong. And like you I know that I have to always repent of my sin when I realise that I have sinned, and pray to God to help me not to do it again. Me and you believe very much alike, and I'm only young in God, I've got a long way to go, when I read the Bible those in it put me to shame, because God shows me where I'm going wrong often, and if I don't see something in the Bible it's brought up by someone without them knowing that I've done wrong, and I know that God is putting me right and that I am to turn from sin. They said in our meeting tonight that if you are in doubt as to whether something is right or wrong to do, then don't do it, take the harder road and pray to God to ask him to show and help you. If our heart is pricked and we have a conscience then we should listen to it, because i believe when we have a conscience, then it's the Spirit prompting us to do right, and we are to obey God. So this all came up in our meeting, and I've been doing just that, I wasn't sure if something I was doing was right or wrong, I asked God to let me know, my flesh was convincing me I was right, but I had a conscience, so now I know that I'm wrong and that I'm to do the opposite of what I thought was ok.

God shows us what's right and what's wrong once we belong to him. And he wants us to listen to him and do what's right. We're all in this world, but Christ should be taking us out of this world and we should turning from it more and more as we grow in God. And if you live as you speak, then you are going the right way, and I hope that God blesses us both and keeps us on the straight and narrow, and we have Christ Jesus to go back to as our example when we are not sure.

They say our meeting that it doesn't matter how strong or weak we are in God, we are still members of the body of Christ, and just as the natural blood keeps all the natural members of the body alive, the blood of Christ runs through all of us, keeping us alive in God, and God loves us all the same. So we may only be babes, but as long as we are in the body, then Christ will always be with us. :)

I said
A good and true testimony.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
typing lots of words does not mean anymore than she likes typing

I said
lol Bitterness is not edifying.

1Thes 5:11-13
11 Therefore comfort each other and edify one another, just as you also are doing.
12 And we urge you, brethren, to recognize those who labor among you, and are over you in the Lord and admonish you,
13 and to esteem them very highly in love for their work's sake. Be at peace among yourselves.
(NKJ)