DO YOU ALWAYS OBEY YOUR CONSCIENCE?

DO YOU ALWAYS OBEY YOUR CONSCIENCE?

• Total voters

oatmeal

No, we are to obey God's word, His written logos.

Our conscience is faulty, God's word is not.

Truster

The word conscience is directly used 31 times in the New Testament and indirectly many other times. The conscience of the regenerate is captive to the word of Elohim.

Truster

PS

"Let us draw near with a true heart in full assurance of trust, having our hearts sprinkled from an evil conscience, and our bodies washed with pure water".

This is a living reality for me and this is why I could both ask and answer the question with a clear conscience. You couldn't.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
I always obey my conscience when I am convicted I must confess a sin. I John 1:8-2:2

Truster

"And Paul, earnestly beholding the council, said, Men and brethren, I have lived in all good conscience before Elohim until this day".

Paul managed to live in all good conscience before Elohim who searches the innermost regions of the will.

Truster

"And herein do I exercise myself, to have always a conscience void of offence toward Elohim, and toward men".​

When a man knows that he is speaking the truth then his conscience is always clear. He might be ridiculed, hated, despised and mocked, but his conscience is clear, amen.

Truster

You always give your opinion and try and find scriptures that fit. This time you should have sought the truth before pressing enter.

Truster

Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the trust, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;
Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;

Truster

How much more shall the blood of Messiah, who through the eternal Spirit offered himself without spot to Elohim, purge your conscience from dead works to serve the living Elohim?

If ever you experience the effects of this, then and only then, will you understand.