Die To The Old Testament Law

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Has anyone ever explained to you that Jew is a religion not a nationality. The nationality was Hebrew.

Shalom.

Today is Sheni, 11-6.

You are incorrect. I am a Jew, of Israel, Jewish, a Hebrew, an Israelite, being both a proselyte and a convert to Israel and Judaism. I believe Yeshua to be the Messiah. I accept the TaNaK and Matthew through Revelation.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Today is Sheni, 11-6.

You are incorrect. I am a Jew, of Israel, Jewish, a Hebrew, an Israelite, being both a proselyte and a convert to Israel and Judaism. I believe Yeshua to be the Messiah. I accept the TaNaK and Matthew through Revelation.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lol Here we go again.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol Here we go again.

The people or nation of Israel can include Judaism even if it is called a religion, but being a part of Israel and observing God's commandments is not always seen as the religion of Judaism.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
The people or nation of Israel can include Judaism even if it is called a religion, but being a part of Israel and observing God's commandments is not always seen as the religion of Judaism.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lol There you go with your own opinion again.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol There you go with your own opinion again.

No.

Is Judaism a faith or a religion?

Is Judaism a religion?

Is Judaism neither a faith nor a religion?

Is Judaism a faith?

Acts 26:4 NKJV - 4 "My manner of life from my youth, which was spent from the beginning among my own nation at Jerusalem, all the Jews know.

Israel and Judaism are different.

Is it possible to adhere to or follow Judaism or the Jewish religion without being of Israel, the people of Israel, or the nation of Israel?

Am Yisrael.

Galatians 1:13-14 NKJV - 13 For you have heard of my former conduct in Judaism, how I persecuted the church of God beyond measure and [tried to] destroy it. 14 And I advanced in Judaism beyond many of my contemporaries in my own nation, being more exceedingly zealous for the traditions of my fathers.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
No.

Is Judaism a faith or a religion?

Is Judaism a religion?

Is Judaism neither a faith nor a religion?

Is Judaism a faith?

Acts 26:4 NKJV - 4 "My manner of life from my youth, which was spent from the beginning among my own nation at Jerusalem, all the Jews know.

Israel and Judaism are different.

Is it possible to adhere to or follow Judaism or the Jewish religion without being of Israel, the people of Israel, or the nation of Israel?

Am Yisrael.

Galatians 1:13-14 NKJV - 13 For you have heard of my former conduct in Judaism, how I persecuted the church of God beyond measure and [tried to] destroy it. 14 And I advanced in Judaism beyond many of my contemporaries in my own nation, being more exceedingly zealous for the traditions of my fathers.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
Paul started out a lot like you full of zeal for God but no knowledge. Then he was called by Jesus and gave up all the other knowledge of Judaism for Christ. To be a Christian you also must give up ALL for Christ.

[Phl 3:5-9
5 circumcised the eighth day, of the stock of Israel, [of] the tribe of Benjamin, a Hebrew of the Hebrews; concerning the law, a Pharisee;
6 concerning zeal, persecuting the church; concerning the righteousness which is in the law, blameless.
7 But what things were gain to me, these I have counted loss for Christ.
8 Yet indeed I also count all things loss for the excellence of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord, for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and count them as rubbish, that I may gain Christ
9 and be found in Him, not having my own righteousness, which [is] from the law, but that which [is] through faith in Christ, the righteousness which is from God by faith;

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Paul started out a lot like you full of zeal for God but no knowledge. Then he was called by Jesus and gave up all the other knowledge of Judaism for Christ. To be a Christian you also must give up ALL for Christ.

[Phl 3:5-9
5 circumcised the eighth day, of the stock of Israel, [of] the tribe of Benjamin, a Hebrew of the Hebrews; concerning the law, a Pharisee;
6 concerning zeal, persecuting the church; concerning the righteousness which is in the law, blameless.
7 But what things were gain to me, these I have counted loss for Christ.
8 Yet indeed I also count all things loss for the excellence of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord, for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and count them as rubbish, that I may gain Christ
9 and be found in Him, not having my own righteousness, which [is] from the law, but that which [is] through faith in Christ, the righteousness which is from God by faith;

You know the Scriptures.

Can you be of Israel and not of Judaism? If Judaism is the Law of Moses, the New Covenant, God's commandments, the Word of God, there is no reason for it to be discarded or abandoned.

Why you say Paul had no knowledge I do not know.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You know the Scriptures.

Can you be of Israel and not of Judaism? If Judaism is the Law of Moses, the New Covenant, God's commandments, the Word of God, there is no reason for it to be discarded or abandoned.

Why you say Paul had no knowledge I do not know.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
Don't you know why you are so blinded to the truth.

[Rom 9:31
31 but Israel, pursuing the law of righteousness, has not attained to the law of righteousness.
[Rom 11:25
25 For I do not desire, brethren, that you should be ignorant of this mystery, lest you should be wise in your own opinion, that blindness in part has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in.
[2Co 3:13
13 unlike Moses, [who] put a veil over his face so that the children of Israel could not look steadily at the end of what was passing away.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Don't you know why you are so blinded to the truth.

[Rom 9:31
31 but Israel, pursuing the law of righteousness, has not attained to the law of righteousness.
[Rom 11:25
25 For I do not desire, brethren, that you should be ignorant of this mystery, lest you should be wise in your own opinion, that blindness in part has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in.
[2Co 3:13
13 unlike Moses, [who] put a veil over his face so that the children of Israel could not look steadily at the end of what was passing away.

What about Jesus' ministry and everything that happened then and afterward? What you are saying is not the full story and therefore your presentation is slanted.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
What about Jesus' ministry and everything that happened then and afterward? What you are saying is not the full story and therefore your presentation is slanted.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lol The spirit of denial is back. And your looking for phoney excuses to not believe what is written.

[1Co 4:6
6 Now these things, brethren, I have figuratively transferred to myself and Apollos for your sakes, that you may learn in us not to think beyond what is written, that none of you may be puffed up on behalf of one against the other.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol The spirit of denial is back. And your looking for phoney excuses to not believe what is written.

[1Co 4:6
6 Now these things, brethren, I have figuratively transferred to myself and Apollos for your sakes, that you may learn in us not to think beyond what is written, that none of you may be puffed up on behalf of one against the other.

Incorrect.

Do you know about Jesus' ministry? Do you know about after His death, burial, and resurrection?

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Incorrect.

Do you know about Jesus' ministry? Do you know about after His death, burial, and resurrection?

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
No one comes to the revelations of Jesus Christ without knowing in detail all of them. And I have been receiving the revelations of Jesus Christ for over 25 years.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Do you know about Jesus' ministry?

Do you know about AFTER His death, burial, and resurrection?

I said

No one comes to the revelations of Jesus Christ without knowing in detail all of them. And I have been receiving the revelations of Jesus Christ for over 25 years.[/QUOTE]

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
This is something you don't know anything about but. Anyone who is born again as I am is a part of Jesus' ministry.

I am born again.

I read (pt past tense I have read) about Jesus' ministry in the Gospels. It did not end with His death burial and resurrection.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I am born again.

I read (pt past tense I have read) about Jesus' ministry in the Gospels. It did not end with His death burial and resurrection.

I said
ROFLOL Your really an idiot if you think you have been born again. Born again of the Holy Spirit means you can answer all questions with the verses. YOU CANT answer any with the verses.

[Jhn 3:3, 5-7
3 Jesus answered and said to him, "Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God." ...
5 Jesus answered, "Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born of water and the Spirit, he cannot enter the kingdom of God.
6 "That which is born of the flesh is flesh, and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.
7 "Do not marvel that I said to you, 'You must be born again.'